Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
117. cj100570 (Posts: 204; Member since: 12 May 2009)
ImageSense for sure. A friend has a One X and that thing takes awesome pictures. If I had the money to do so, I would purchase one. Winning 1 would suffice though. ;-)
118. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
This phone is just sexy and it's time for me to upgrade my One X to One X+ hehe
120. guidoconrad (Posts: 24; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love the HD display, the bigger battery life, the new Tegra3 processor with LTE and the black color. But I do not like the price of $729 on ebay, I can't afford it.
121. bigsimpd (Posts: 64; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
I love HTC build quality is top notch and the fact that it has 64GB of storage is awesome. And the beautiful display on it is beautiful.
122. riolig (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I luv the screen, the 64Gb, and the quad core. What's not to like?
123. Troysyx (Posts: 175; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
The beautiful construction and the storage to save all my music :-)
124. choncholito (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Battery boost, 64GB memory, and retaining the drool-worthy One X display...
125. taunjaswenson (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
The gorgeous display and that I love sense
126. federerick (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
the beuty of the chasis and the super display!!
127. BensonCollins (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The best part of the HTC One X+ for me is definitely the powerful quad-core processor!
128. garrick4090 (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
My favorite feature of the HTC One X+ is the Super LCD 2 display. Not only is it bright which means it's easy to use outside, but it has a pixel density of 312 ppi. I also love the fact that it comes installed with Jellybean. I have a Motorola Atrix which has the older Qhd screen and older dual core processor. The handset is much slower than the the Nvidia Tegra 3 installed in the HTC One X+.
129. aznjai (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I love that 64GB storage space; can put so much music and videos in it.
132. iCandy (Posts: 46; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
The screen is incredible. The device's build is truly premium.
134. ZeligtheAxman (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Well I already have the One X which is awesome, The best thing about the One X+for me would have to be the 64 gb memory, Play Music is alright but it eats data like a hungry pack of dingos so being able to oput all my music on the device itself wouk=ld be amazing, and the extra processing power would be great for atching HD movies. But the screen and camera on them both are to die for. Best on a smartphone IMO.
135. Gingershnaps (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
The quad core processor is super spiffy!
136. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I love everything about it, it's the perfect phone.
137. papajohn (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
very impressed with the high clock speed of 1.7GHz and the 64GB of internal storage!
139. lembocoug (Posts: 7; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Gotta love that 64GB. Never thought I'd fill a 32, but I did. Now I have a new challenge! (assuming I win).
140. charlieg (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The best features are the screen and the overall design. Quad-core Tegra 3 (plus bonus mini proc) is nice too.
141. makgadget (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
MHTC seems serious about ake mg sure they're at the top of Tue heap with this phone.
142. ProlificZ21 (Posts: 6; Member since: 28 Jun 2008)
I love the screen size and power it will provide for me.
143. PhoneAddiction (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
I think the feature I would enjoy the most is the screen. That HD display is unrivaled!
144. scrubzphan (Posts: 3; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
I like the beautiful screen and 64 gig storage.
145. Techsword (Posts: 31; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I love the One-X for its build quality and the Beats.
146. JimmyHung (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love HTC one X+ in most for its awesome screen and ample storage space.
The performance is also better than GSIII or others. Very importantly, the HTC product is made in Taiwan. The building quality is superior.
148. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I love the One x+'s display, internal storage, processing power and its solid build quality!
150. slm643 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Its on ATT and it looks like it has what it takes to do just about everything!
151. keniboi (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I'll let my new HTC One X+ talk some Sense into me, and then use it to call my ex-girlfriend to patch things up :)
153. vanquish (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
It has a powerful quad-core and a good GPU. but on top of all of the power, I like the perk that it actually has a FM radio. I wish I had that feature on my Galaxy Nexus.
154. katierose18 (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
I love the thin, lightweight body. The fast processor and high RAM. HTC is a great brand and the only one I prefer to have because of there amazing options to customize your phone. I have been waiting for MONTHS for this phone to come out!
158. AlexC (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I like the design most of all. The specs are what make it an amazing phone, but the body that they put all that hardware in is the cherry on top.
160. burnik (Posts: 13; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I definitely like the display of the One X+ the best, as well as the phone's design and its powerful processor.
162. miikeyroks (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Feb 2009)
I love everything about the one x+, the beefed up internals, the black color screen, and that beautiful screen. plus with the image sense powered camera ill know i can rely on it to take awesome on the go shots of my newborn :)
163. fastdad (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Definitely the brightness of the screen which makes it a pleasure to use in bright daylight. Keeping my fingers crossed!
164. jwilhite (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Actually use a phone. Mine is busted and wont work half the time and I cant afford to purchase a new one.
165. mobaar (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Great all around phone. Fast, great screen, lots of memory...
167. jaymegordon1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I have the One X now and I absolutely love it. I always stick with HTC phones, I had the Rezound when I was with verizon, they just know how to balance being aesthetically pleasing with solid construction and a cool UI. How could anyone not want this phone? It's a souped up version of the best phone out there right now.
168. Captain_Doug (Posts: 987; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I love that the One X+ has an overclocked tegra 3 processor so you can play all the tegra zone games.
169. Don_Quixote (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I like the high-quality screen of One X+ the most.
170. fistigons (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
The screen and the computing power are awesome on the One +, but the thing I'm most looking foward too is the One X+ running Sense. I've fallen in love with that skin from the first time I saw it on the Eris. For the longest time I thought Sense was Android.
171. kurodo777 (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
what i love about the htc one x+ is the 64 gb storage and the power of the tegra 3 processor
175. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3704; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
My favorite things about the HTC One X+ are that beautiful polycarbonate body with those sweet, red accents & that beastly quad core processor clocked at 1.7 Ghz.
183. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3704; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Someone clearly doesn't like me very much.