Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Nov 2012, 09:32
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
57. bogdancirstea posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:06 0 0
The question should be more like: what don't you like about this smartphone?
The answer would be "nothing", because we like everything about it! :D
I mean come on:
The Android OS + the awesome specs make it a perfect candidate for the heavy-weight fights (with iphone 5 AND S3)
61. tahirgholizadeh posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:10 0 0
hmm...my fav thing about the htc one x+? aside from the fact that im winning it ...i like the bigger battery...which lets you use more LTE before you run out of juice
62. lancekik posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:15 0 0
i love the screen most in the HTC One X+ best place to view those burst shots..
63. sugimulm posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:15 0 0
Battery, chip, equals POWER, POWER, and oh yeah POWER!
65. tmroper22 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:17 0 0
Definitely the high res screen, combined with the ability to capture photos extremely quick!
67. cliveprennison posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:18 0 0
So yet AGAIN a US only giveaway, why do you never do international one's, there are other places in the world you know
70. King9242 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:21 0 0
I love the design of the HTC one x+. The phone looks and feels amazing. The HTC one x+ sexy design and awesome performance is a combination that's hard to beat.
71. Hammerfest posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:23 0 0
What I like most in the HTC One X+ eh?
To be quite honest, My first SmartPhone was the HTC Mogul, and I managed to get assistance with setting up HTC Home (before it was HTC Sense) which was at the time, one of the best "widgets" I could find for displaying multiple amounts of data!
After that it was the Touch Pro, then the Touch Pro 2 then the HD2 then the Evo Shift, then the Evo 3D!
So since you read the above and want to know what I like most, well, its simple really, I love the HTC Sense refinements that have been made ever since its beginnings with HTC Home, its now a complete UI instead of just a widget, and finally with Sense 4 and up, its a UI worth keeping!
Part of Sense is the Icons, which frankly, are the best I have seen!
Good job HTC!
72. slavytodorov posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:26 0 0
I like its front-facing camera, great design, red accents, powerful processor and perfect screen!
74. xanpolak posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:29 0 0
By far, the best feature for me on the HTC One X+ is the 64Gb storage! My whole music and most of my video collection can fit!
75. yougotkilled1 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:34 0 0
Everything about this phone is great! Screen, quad core, jellybean, and best of all, it's from HTC!
76. todecheenie9 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:35 0 0
I love this device as just One X, love all of the upgraded specs with the +!!! P.s. even the sense 4+ ^_^
77. infiniteskiy posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:39 0 0
The software on the device itself, it's customizable to the individual. Also, I enjoy the fact that you can use t9word as a keyboard. Then again any HTC can, but it's something I've enjoyed about HTC phones. =P
78. dunnite posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:39 0 0
love the Quad Core processor, beautiful screen, the way htc build feel in the hand
79. donnalea posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:39 0 0
I love the htc one x+ because of its batterlife and speed with the tegra processor on the outside i like the poly carbonate shell it makes the phone look solid and not have that plastic feel,i also like the display of the one x plus overall i love everything about htc one x+
80. jbjr43 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:40 0 0
First, it's one of the best looking HTC products ever, not to mention the screen display and those quad cores.
81. deltablade posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:43 0 0
Gotta be the display. Pretty hyped to go from my old qHD 4.3" screen to this monster.
82. JTLe116 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:44 0 0
The quad core+1 because of the battery last longer thanks to it, it's clocked at 1.7ghz which is far the best one for AT&T.
86. Deadeye37 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:47 0 0
There is a lot I like in this phone. To be honest, my favorite feature I like most is the camera. It's got that f2.0 lens plus great software driving it.
87. JeffreyMDoran posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:49 0 0
All the ridiculousness of storage that will be available as opposed to my iPhone
89. sillert posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:53 0 0
What I like the most about the HTC One X+ = the 64gb of memory, the quad core processor and the gorgeous display. Put together makes one incredible phone.
91. SherlockHolmes posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:55 0 0
1) It is a HTC
2) Beautiful Screen and 64 gb Storage
3) PhoneArena is giving it to me for free :)
92. beasteator posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:00 0 0
I love the screen and how super fast it is. It's hard to choose between those, because I love a fluid UI but also the screen is what you are viewing everything with, and the One X+ has an AMAZING SCREEN! :D
93. kevin_wsy posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:01 0 0
What I like the most is the amplifier for the speaker phone, because I use speaker phone a lot for calling and listening to music and watch movies ~ Thank you PA!
94. clintius posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:02 0 0
Amazing Storage, great screen and that processor WOW! Great phone all around.
95. rickamaro posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:04 0 0
Loving HTC Sense on there android flagship phone!! Display, speed, camera, and design all in 1!
97. Rafyvitto posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:07 0 0
The thing i like the most about the htc one x+ is its quad-core tegra3 cpu this thing is a beast!
98. frustyak posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:08 0 0
I like that it's an HTC phone. I had an HTC Aria, upgraded to the Motorola Atrix, and I've always missed the little Aria and the HTC Sense experience.
99. KayPhl posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:08 0 0
64gb of internal storage with a 1.7 tegra 3 quad core is pretty awesome.
100. BLikens1619 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:09 0 0
I'm lovin' that HTC finally decided to up the ante on this model's memory to 64GB! Quad core with LTE, just awesome!
101. Husker62 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:13 0 0
I have always loved HTC phones! The quality of construction is unparalleled. I like the fell of he phone in my hand. The solid build lends quality and value to me! This phone would be great!
102. jealhol posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:14 0 0
The best since my Inspire 4G, which had a 9 rating and I'm still using. The memory, screen size and processor beats it, and of course the Beats audio, would love to have it. If I won, my wife would hate me, but the she could have my Inspire 4G.
104. speed4evr posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:23 0 0
I really like the Quad Core Tegra 3 running at 1.7GHz and the 64GB storage capacity
106. vkediscovery posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:27 0 0
I think the 32Gb memory and the speed at which it changes between screens are my favorite things about the HTC One+.
109. av911 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:29 0 0
Definitely loving the screen. And it comes with JB, what's not to like?
114. androidswagg posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:34 0 0
well i've had four htc phones and i gotta say that what keeps me buying their phones is their sense ui. it offers a variety of customization features and im able to adjust the phone to my needs. im also a heavy user, so im going to appreciate the quad core processor, and the over all design of the phone is just amazing.
115. victor.letu posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:34 0 0
The one thing I like the most about the HTC OneX+ is the uni-body design.
116. gwuhua1984 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:35 0 0
The screen, battery, tegra 3, pretty much anything in it.