Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
57. bogdancirstea (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The question should be more like: what don't you like about this smartphone?
The answer would be "nothing", because we like everything about it! :D
I mean come on:
The Android OS + the awesome specs make it a perfect candidate for the heavy-weight fights (with iphone 5 AND S3)
61. tahirgholizadeh (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
hmm...my fav thing about the htc one x+? aside from the fact that im winning it ...i like the bigger battery...which lets you use more LTE before you run out of juice
62. lancekik (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
i love the screen most in the HTC One X+ best place to view those burst shots..
63. sugimulm (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Jul 2010)
Battery, chip, equals POWER, POWER, and oh yeah POWER!
65. tmroper22 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Definitely the high res screen, combined with the ability to capture photos extremely quick!
67. cliveprennison (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
So yet AGAIN a US only giveaway, why do you never do international one's, there are other places in the world you know
69. theking45 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
The video the picture and overclocked tergra
70. King9242 (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I love the design of the HTC one x+. The phone looks and feels amazing. The HTC one x+ sexy design and awesome performance is a combination that's hard to beat.
71. Hammerfest (Posts: 380; Member since: 12 May 2012)
What I like most in the HTC One X+ eh?
To be quite honest, My first SmartPhone was the HTC Mogul, and I managed to get assistance with setting up HTC Home (before it was HTC Sense) which was at the time, one of the best "widgets" I could find for displaying multiple amounts of data!
After that it was the Touch Pro, then the Touch Pro 2 then the HD2 then the Evo Shift, then the Evo 3D!
So since you read the above and want to know what I like most, well, its simple really, I love the HTC Sense refinements that have been made ever since its beginnings with HTC Home, its now a complete UI instead of just a widget, and finally with Sense 4 and up, its a UI worth keeping!
Part of Sense is the Icons, which frankly, are the best I have seen!
Good job HTC!
72. slavytodorov (Posts: 42; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I like its front-facing camera, great design, red accents, powerful processor and perfect screen!
74. xanpolak (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
By far, the best feature for me on the HTC One X+ is the 64Gb storage! My whole music and most of my video collection can fit!
75. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Everything about this phone is great! Screen, quad core, jellybean, and best of all, it's from HTC!
76. todecheenie9 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I love this device as just One X, love all of the upgraded specs with the +!!! P.s. even the sense 4+ ^_^
77. infiniteskiy (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The software on the device itself, it's customizable to the individual. Also, I enjoy the fact that you can use t9word as a keyboard. Then again any HTC can, but it's something I've enjoyed about HTC phones. =P
78. dunnite (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
love the Quad Core processor, beautiful screen, the way htc build feel in the hand
79. donnalea (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love the htc one x+ because of its batterlife and speed with the tegra processor on the outside i like the poly carbonate shell it makes the phone look solid and not have that plastic feel,i also like the display of the one x plus overall i love everything about htc one x+
80. jbjr43 (Posts: 50; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
First, it's one of the best looking HTC products ever, not to mention the screen display and those quad cores.
81. deltablade (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Gotta be the display. Pretty hyped to go from my old qHD 4.3" screen to this monster.
82. JTLe116 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
The quad core+1 because of the battery last longer thanks to it, it's clocked at 1.7ghz which is far the best one for AT&T.
86. Deadeye37 (Posts: 149; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
There is a lot I like in this phone. To be honest, my favorite feature I like most is the camera. It's got that f2.0 lens plus great software driving it.
87. JeffreyMDoran (Posts: 9; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
All the ridiculousness of storage that will be available as opposed to my iPhone
89. sillert (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
What I like the most about the HTC One X+ = the 64gb of memory, the quad core processor and the gorgeous display. Put together makes one incredible phone.
91. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
1) It is a HTC
2) Beautiful Screen and 64 gb Storage
3) PhoneArena is giving it to me for free :)
92. beasteator (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
I love the screen and how super fast it is. It's hard to choose between those, because I love a fluid UI but also the screen is what you are viewing everything with, and the One X+ has an AMAZING SCREEN! :D
93. kevin_wsy (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
What I like the most is the amplifier for the speaker phone, because I use speaker phone a lot for calling and listening to music and watch movies ~ Thank you PA!
94. clintius (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Amazing Storage, great screen and that processor WOW! Great phone all around.
95. rickamaro (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Loving HTC Sense on there android flagship phone!! Display, speed, camera, and design all in 1!
97. Rafyvitto (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The thing i like the most about the htc one x+ is its quad-core tegra3 cpu this thing is a beast!
98. frustyak (Posts: 197; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
I like that it's an HTC phone. I had an HTC Aria, upgraded to the Motorola Atrix, and I've always missed the little Aria and the HTC Sense experience.
99. KayPhl (Posts: 15; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
64gb of internal storage with a 1.7 tegra 3 quad core is pretty awesome.
100. BLikens1619 (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
I'm lovin' that HTC finally decided to up the ante on this model's memory to 64GB! Quad core with LTE, just awesome!
101. Husker62 (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Aug 2009)
I have always loved HTC phones! The quality of construction is unparalleled. I like the fell of he phone in my hand. The solid build lends quality and value to me! This phone would be great!
102. jealhol (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The best since my Inspire 4G, which had a 9 rating and I'm still using. The memory, screen size and processor beats it, and of course the Beats audio, would love to have it. If I won, my wife would hate me, but the she could have my Inspire 4G.
104. speed4evr (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I really like the Quad Core Tegra 3 running at 1.7GHz and the 64GB storage capacity
106. vkediscovery (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I think the 32Gb memory and the speed at which it changes between screens are my favorite things about the HTC One+.
109. av911 (Posts: 181; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Definitely loving the screen. And it comes with JB, what's not to like?
112. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
screen's a killer!
114. androidswagg (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
well i've had four htc phones and i gotta say that what keeps me buying their phones is their sense ui. it offers a variety of customization features and im able to adjust the phone to my needs. im also a heavy user, so im going to appreciate the quad core processor, and the over all design of the phone is just amazing.
115. victor.letu (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The one thing I like the most about the HTC OneX+ is the uni-body design.
116. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
The screen, battery, tegra 3, pretty much anything in it.