Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
602. tkrich21 (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My favorite feature about the HTC One X+ is that it features 64GB of internal storage!
603. esprito (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Apr 2008)
I like the processor and the built-in memory.
604. nshogfan (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Quad-Core and Jelly Bean FTW. Still no external SD card slot, but 64 GB of memory makes up for that! I want this phone or the Note II. I can't decide.
606. johnnybe (Posts: 23; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I would have to say the quad core processor, FAST. Also that it is on at&t network. Can't wait to switch!!!
611. rafaelian2004 (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Quad-Core, Jelly Bean, SD 64 GB, screen size and quality
612. elicora (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
high quality sound and design with an extension of a battery impressed me.
what will i want more: memory card maybe.
615. seyirci (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
i like the design and huge memory. But the huge battery is my favorite.
616. tntyf (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
good camera,design,style,sound in overall. The best one is display quality.
619. cnyte (Posts: 28; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
i like the styling of the HTC one x+ polycarbonate body and that it comes with beats audio.
621. KurtDawg (Posts: 9; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
I like the Quad Core Nvidia processor the most :)
622. snotyak (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Large storage, BEAUTIFUL screen, quad core processor, unibody design. What's not to love?
623. xmp55 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
What i like most about the HTC ONE X+ !?
THE GINORMOUS 64GB of space it got!
JEEZ That's beautiful compared to the the measly 8GB i got now :-(
pick me pick me!
624. CelticEffect (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
I really like the polycarbonite unibody, and the rapid-shot capability of the camera.
625. d581brn (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Oct 2011)
I held off from getting the HTC One X because I knew something better would follow. I want the HTC One X+
626. nazgul (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I like the design best. I always think htc is the best when it comes to designs
628. pudgypanda3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
love the tegra processor and the super camera
629. bernard689 (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I love that this phone eliminates light reflection, and over all is a beautiful phone that has substance to it, its not just a phone that looks amazing and is really crappy! you can actually mold this phone into your personally life and it not take over.
633. danxj3 (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
you won!? wow great! how does that screen look?
634. elicora (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
but why not phonearena announce it or let us know by email..
635. 72aiden (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Wow people, read the original post, AFnerdTP won, not Bernard.
636. Theo15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
The quad core is more powerful then one of my computers
637. Mitchaytm (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Dec 2012)
The Quad Core processor, just f**king amazing, this would definitely come in handy.
639. QuadCorePro343 (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
It might be easier to list things that 1 would not like about it, but since I am excited with what we have seen from camp HTC I will only point out the possitives;) A 1.7 quad core tegra3 processor, shipping with jelly bean, and a 720P display all wrapped up in a sleek chasis that includes 64GB (Yes! 64!) of internal storage. And lets not forget a pretty decent $200 price tag (on contract) that is sure to make AT&T customers have an extra hard time making up their minds this holiday season.