Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
267. worworwor (Posts: 11; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
More speed. More storage. More battery life. A mighty 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 64GB of storage and longest-lasting battery.
268. Maz0829 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The camera is my favorite part of this phone, its not the best on the market but after tinkering with my roommates One X, I've been eyeing up this phone so that I can take pictures and not have to worry about a lag with the camera shots. I've missed too many opportunities with my HTC Inspire to count!
269. kylengai (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
the quad-core processor make it amazing fast!!!
270. shnibz (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
Overall build quality! I have really come to appreciate HTC in that department after having a Samsung for the past year
271. bigdawg23 (Posts: 453; Member since: 25 May 2011)
The vast improvement to a Quad Core and Memory.
272. TecjunkeWizKid (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
The 1.7ghz quad-core tegra 3 chip is what I want to try the most in the new OneX+ but I was once a huge htc fan and I need a phone from them that will help me get that love back again!!!
273. aron7 (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I'm torn between the design and the camera as my favorite aspect of the One X+. Actually, I take that back. Literally everything about this phone is amazing.
274. nodnarb (Posts: 35; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My favorite part of the HTC One X+ is the the 1700MHz quad core processor! I also really like the upgrade of internal memory to 64GB. A great feature for holding my music, pictures and videos, being that it is not expandable.
275. admiralsilver (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Probably the quad core Tegra 3 processor. That plus LTE is an awesome combo!
277. TheRequiem (Posts: 241; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
The original HTC ONE X was my favorite phone ever, then someone stole it. I would love to have another one of these since I am using an old iPhone now that I cant stand. Ill tell you what, I would ensure it never gets stolen again!
278. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
For me its got to be the camera on this thing. It launches in an instant and snaps faster than any other phone on the market bar none.
280. gbaby1211 (Posts: 6; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Its not apple. I kid I kid. Gotta say im stoked about excess RAM i have an evo lte at the moment on 1 gb of ram and we are switching to AT&T. I'm stoked. This should fix a lot of lag on the device.
281. mjburn84 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Screen size + Jelly Bean + 1.7 Ghz quadcore + LTE + 64GB memory.... I am not seeing one category that doesn't scream "top of class". Three words: Sign... Me... Up!
282. Dr.FadOoO (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Great build quality,,Quad core & Jellybean...It's a winner
283. Despyse (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That 64GB of storage! And the design is top notch.
286. TechnoLaker (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love this phoneI am so ready to move on from Iphone. Just wanted Jellybean and the bigger battery this is the phone for me
287. tkrich21 (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I love AT&T! I've been with them for the past 12 years and I can't say that I couldn't be happier! I love HTC and 64GB with this unit is definitely impressive! I'd love to get my hands on one!
288. harhis23 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Aside from being one of the monster phones in the market today, I love the fact that HTC didn't rush device. Or at least, it leaves to the expectation that the Taiwanese manufacturer released this device with top-notch quality.
289. torr310 (Posts: 861; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
The HTC quality is what it counts the most!
290. dvu206 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I love the design and the screen! its just awesome!
293. morecaffeine (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I think I would dump my entire music collection on it just because I could. 64gb is BEEEEEAUTIFUL!
294. ajape (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
What I like the most about the One X+ is that it comes with the battery that the original One X should have had, and thus is finally a perfect phone for ALL tastes, including heavy multimedia users like me. ;)
295. sesouk (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
What I like most about the HTC One X+ is the unibody design. The increased memory and speed over the original One X is another reason why it is an amazing phone. This is the reason I would choose the One X+ over the S3 any day!.
297. ambrown (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Honestly the biggest feature that I like is the camera! I'm somewhat of an amateur photographer and I'm always snapping pictures of my kids. Now I of coarse have a dedicated camera for better looking shots, but as the saying goes, "the best camera is the one you have with you" and so I'd appreciate having a good shooter on my phone. The other specs don't hurt either ;-)