Giveaway: HTC One X+
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 09:32 posted on
And just like that, it's giveaway time once again at PhoneArena. Thanks to the cool people at AT&T, we're able to bring you a brand new HTC One X+ unit, and we're telling you, folks, this handset is a super-cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Perhaps, PA could do an international giveaway once a while?
6. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
It's AT&T who is giving it away. AT&T is in the US. Maybe you can talk your provider into giving away phones in your country through PA?
55. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3487; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Not a provider...the manufacturer for international giveaways!
NO_NONSENSE...i came here to type what you wrote...DARN you!! :D
International giveaways would be a definite HIT!!
130. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
I can't since I don't live in a country where GSM/CDMA phones are locked to a particular carrier. No contract phones here.
187. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Well, your wireless provider can still give away an unlocked phone for advertizing purposes. Nathan's suggestion would work, only if some phone manufacturer saw a giveaway on PA as money well spent.
307. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I love the GREAT BUILD QUALITY! With all HTC devices, really... And that's a good thing to be known for!
3. bossthatruth (Posts: 7; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
i love the screen and polycarbonate unibody design
4. TerryCrowley (Posts: 194; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
The quadcore processor is my favorite feature of the One X+. Definitely needed on AT&Ts line up. Other than that...it's better than my Atrix 2. So I immediately like it.
5. brycdavis (Posts: 30; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
I like the Quad Core processor....Wish I would have waited, although I LOVE my One X
7. nacixem (Posts: 32; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
the QUAD-CORE and JELLY BEAN update, still not a fan of HTC SENCE.
8. Snowx2k5 (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I have to go with the HTC One X +'s screen....its just beautiful.
9. NiCE2012 (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
I like the power of quad core processor in HTC OneX+!
10. gmacattacks (Posts: 24; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
What intrigues me most about the HTC One X+ is it's large amount of memory and it HTC's ImageChip combined with it's Terga 3 quad-core processor.
12. chadcy (Posts: 15; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I like that 64GB of memory. With that, that SD-Card is history. That Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz is blazin fast. You can't help but to like that speed.
13. ademasi (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
64GB is an enormous amount of space to fill up, but I'll try my best if I win.
14. AWiseGuy (Posts: 68; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Love the screen. It's large enough to give you real estate to work with. Also, it actually has enough memory built in where an SD card isn't necessary, unlike some other devices. Definitely a great phone overall.
17. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
The beauty . From the beautiful design with red accents , Beautiful screen , best skin on android ever HTC Sense UI, so polished and beautiful , beautiful sound with beats audio . It not only has the beauty , but also great horsepower to get the job done in style quick and efficiently
19. rotsala (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
great overclocking tegra
20. andymedders (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jan 2011)
Honestly, what isn't there to like about this phone. Beefy processor, perfect screen size and sexy display, great design, Sense 4+, LOTS of internal storage.. the list goes on.
21. Kostas_13 (Posts: 43; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
Good looks, one of the best monitors on a mobile phone, almost excellent built.
It is a very atractive handset, on which I would love to throw my hands on!
22. danygandhi (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
I like the screen on the one x+, it is used as a benchmark for new smartphones coming to the market.
24. giper54 (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 May 2010)
I would love to own an HTC One X+. I checked one out at AT&T this weekend and it is nice.
25. tunali (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Mt wife using HTC one X and very happy with design, speed and display.
HTC one X+ provide news features like extra storage, extra speed and longer battery life. For us, in one x+, battery capacity extension is the best feature added to one x.
26. CleMan (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
The quad core processor combined with 4g lte, that thing is the Usain Bolt of phones.
27. Inf1nity (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The build quality of HTC devices to me are great. Pack in a great screen, LTE, quad core processor and 64GB, Its a phone that's very hard not to like.
28. EldarRaz (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
The HTC one x+ has everything but what I like most is the unbelievably fast processor and the vast storage space. Also I would like to brag to apple fanboys that my one x+ is way better than their Iphone 5.
29. lallolu (Posts: 413; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
I have always been an HTC guy and my present phone is the HTC sensation. I will like to upgrade now but HTC phones are rather high-end and expensive.
31. 911jason (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love the incredible screen that allows me to read PhoneArena.com in stunning high def!
32. Manideepreddy (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
the best thing about the phone is all about the JELLY BEAN update which is taking the full use of the QUAD CORE processor and running much much faster..
33. dramatize618 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The 64GB of storage is amazing! And the fact that it is free if I win makes it even better!
34. Man_of_God (Posts: 32; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
It's a One X plus the addition of the Quad Core processor makes it a must have....
35. irocktees (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I like the fact it uses a beefy tegra 3. Sharing the same chip as my nexus 7, I can expect the same compatibility and results from games and apps.
36. grajasekar (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I like the phone's design more than anything. It feels very tight and well built. Plus the processor inside is no slouch and the screen's the perfect size without being gargantuan.
37. LAFN (Posts: 54; Member since: 19 Jul 2009)
I still have my old HTC P4300. Well built. I love HTC phones.
38. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Honestly, I love the 64GB of storage in the HTC ONE X+.
39. firedude16 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I Like the HTC one X plus because it has a 1.7 GHz processor which is probably great for games And other process heavy things like that.And has a great Vibrant screen that will pop out at you.
40. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
The bigger battery will come in handy, too.
41. abeauchamp (Posts: 17; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I like the Quad Core processor, the resolution and that is HTC
42. ajhall62 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I like all of the bullet points. But I like the AT&T LTE the most!
43. frankanthonyjones (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I love the screen and durability of the One X.
45. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
What I like most is how all the different feature comes together to make a very solid phone.
47. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I like the screen the most. The One X screen is the best screen I've seen on a phone, so there's no doubt that the screen on here is awesome.
48. fervid (Posts: 183; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Likes: Fast Processor and Awesome screen. Dislikes: Non-Removable Battery, No SD Expansion like Sprint models get, Appears to still be heat issues like previous model, same cheap thin plastic back that causes the screen to ripple under pressure and probably has light leaks around where the front is glued/snapped in as the previous had.
49. LostInTheRed (Posts: 85; Member since: 03 May 2012)
The processor kinda makes me drool a bit. I'm a huge gamer and that would be incredible for me!
50. waykokid (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
64 gb of storage? HTC media link? And have you held this phone in your hand? This is the most stylish and capable smartphone on the market, hands down. I love my galaxy s3 but if this phone had been released just 3 weeks earlier I would own it instead.
54. shields.gm (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Quad Core Processor, LTE, HD screen, 64GB of storage, what is not to like?!
56. bhagi108 (Posts: 21; Member since: 09 May 2012)
I really like the beauty and quality of the screen ...