Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
480. thephonedude2011 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
False pretense - red jumpsuit apparatus
483. phunkinc (Posts: 16; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Can't Be Moved - Roy Jones Jr.
They get me pumped up lol.
484. Gamr425 (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Monday (The Glitch Mob Remix) by Napela - Awsome!
485. Hammerfest (Posts: 369; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Still "Hell March" by Frank Klepacki from C&C...
486. kismet769 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Headup by Deftones gets me going every time!
488. iCandy (Posts: 46; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I must admit that I've been listening to trance lately during workouts, in particular Oakenfold's "Blue Fear".
491. dchacons (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Hi my favorite, the Rocky I song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HTC ONE X can eat apples and rule the hole galaxy, I know you know what I mean ;-D
493. chrisjdon (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
favorite work out song is " I'm sexy and i Know it"
495. lacrymosa (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Mar 2010)
Mine would have to be either Fake by Korn or Playtime is Over by Nicki Minaj lol
497. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
freaking hells bells by ac/dc.. every time
498. qbeezy (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 May 2012)
Bone Thugs N Harmony - 1st of the month, to get my hustle on!
499. anDroidq (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Aug 2012)
YMCA - the Village People - just a cool crazy pick-me up type song :))
501. Sinaps (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
I have a playlist of Britney Spears that I listen to when I run.
503. cmconroy (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Just heard at the gym last night, and surprised at how well it worked, Battery by Metallica.
504. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 861; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Skrillex - Bangarang
That really pumps me up.
505. dakewe (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Hmm, I really listen to anything while working out, then switch to something that gets me motivated. Ex. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson, or Waka Flocka Flame!
506. turner74 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My favorite song is def. Call Me Maybe! I don't know why but when the song comes on, I get this step in my foot that makes me wan't to dance! :D
507. CIT74 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I would say my favorite song is Good Time by Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City. I can go jogging to that!
508. torr310 (Posts: 398; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Yeah~ my workout song just happen to be Justin Bieber - Baby. ha!
511. Blackhawk4 (Posts: 9; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Run this Town - Jay Z ft Kanye West & Rihanna
513. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Favorite work out song would have to be scar tissue by red hot chili pepers
516. BIGGUP83 (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Mines is Rock That Body by Black Eye Peas...
517. gustavo4 (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Defnetly stronger by kanye west! That song makes push harder, and try longer!
519. gustavo4 (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Defnetly stronger by kanye west! Pumps me up and keeps pushing harder!
521. jstdontgiva729 (Posts: 4; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Favorite workout song: Call on me, Eric Prydz......
522. cynthia7340 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I will have to say Sexy Bitch by DAvid Guetta & Akon
523. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
my favorite work out song is PHYSICAL by OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN.
525. Robx83 (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My Jam is the theme song to "The Jeffersons!" Just look at my profile pic! Thats what gets me "Moving on up!" Took a whole lot of trying just to get that HTC!!!
526. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 241; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I crossfit so it depends on the workout, but I always warm up with Power - Kanye West.
529. Sakmann67 (Posts: 29; Member since: 22 May 2010)
Train in Vain & The Magnificent Seven The Clash!
530. intrigue05 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song has to be "In My Hands" by Fuel from their Something Like Human album. this my ultimate workout song because it drives me to push myself to my limit and it relaxes my inner self and it has MAJOR DRIVE in my headphones the adrenaline rush that goes through my mind just makes it even more fun to workout and the rifting of the guitar is just amazing lol and I have to say to anyone out there I guarantee if they listen to song they would agree with me on how this song gives them the EXTRA edge towards pushing themselves to go hard on their workout
532. Hmong_Xiong (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Repeat - David Guetta/Jessie J - Nothing But the Beat
535. bobalizer (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2009)
Intergallactic, by the Beastie Boys, of course!
536. KayPhl (Posts: 15; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Vybz Kartel's Summertime is one of my favorite workout tunes.
537. fthooper14 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
austrian death machine on shuffle, nuff said.
538. Murfpass (Posts: 23; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
The Final Countdown. Du nu nu nu. Du nu nu nu nu. :)
539. marcelo8salinas (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
Space Bound - Eminem
Can't workout without it.