Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
421. ArchieLee (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
"Eye of the Tiger" (Rocky III) (and of course the original Rocky theme song)
423. CelluJoe (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
My favorite workout song is "All the Haters Wanne Be Me" by Krispy Kreme...and my favorite NBA player IS Michael Jordan!
424. chitownchica (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I start every work out with Hysteria by Muse, always gets me going no matter what time of the day!
425. gwydion376 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Eye of the tiger every time I hear it I wish I had bought a home gym and im sure it would sound awesome with dre technology
426. issa8 (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
Reel 2 Real - I Like to Move It .... my JAM!!
427. bstepchin (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
Armin van Buuren gets me pumped for anything. I especially love his track Amsterdam.
428. edpad90 (Posts: 23; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Low by Flo-Rida ft T-Pain gets me pumped to hit the gym!
429. edpad90 (Posts: 23; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Plus it sounds crazily awesome with beats audio! another one will be Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas.
430. yt6nin (Posts: 100; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
To be totally honest, I love the Innovation ringtone from HTC. I tried so many times listening to a song and working out, but can't seem to focus as much. But, from my many attempts in working out while listening to music, my favorite song would be L'Arc~en~Ciel songs.
432. BuckeyeCadet86 (Posts: 68; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Fighter by Gym Class Hero, its got an awesome beat
434. Komrade (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Lower Your Head and Take It in the Body by afi is the best start to a work out
435. RunnerGirl09 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is Eye of the Tiger, especially when I'm running.
436. alex10225 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I listen to " Sexy And I Know It " by LMFAO :D
439. boneraq (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My favorite song to work out to is kein lust by Rammstein. Boneraq
441. Anti-Fanboy (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Sep 2011)
Eye of the tiger FTW. After 10 seconds you've already burned 50 calories
443. Bowdlerized (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand
You'll speed when it is on the stereo in your car and you'll pump iron harder and faster when it is the song playing on your workout mix. Another plus? It is 10 minutes long.
Another (and suprisingly) good one that is more this era would be Gotye - Smoke and Mirrors
444. CapedCrusaderRobin (Posts: 31; Member since: 19 Dec 2010)
Burning Heart by Survivor
an amazing song to get you motivated during a workout !
446. stefaniex143 (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
my favorite song right now is Hats of to the Bull from Chevelle! :)
448. alvarezmarco (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My favorite song to listen to while working out is "Lying From You" by Linkin Park.
452. realRobbyG (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I listen to 'What's my age again?' by Blink 182. I just imagine myself running through the streets naked. Awkward? Yes, but I am in my own world when I am running anyway.
453. owld3n (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
My favorite workout song is probably "Defeated" by Comeback Kid.
454. djpashka (Posts: 9; Member since: 13 Jun 2011)
Sandstorm by DJ Darude. Here is a youtube link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
455. hansobra001 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Different everyday, usually its whatever shuffle decides to throw my way even though during rest periods i tend to be rather skip happy....
456. rathishls (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Chris brown- Turn up the music..high energy song forces you to do better..
457. snotyak (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
"Hey" (not "Snow (Hey Oh)") by Red Hot Chili Peppers :D
458. soul64 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Only in my dreams.who am I kiddin, I've never won nothing!! I cant see it starting now.but what the hell..
461. mack1991 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith, just a fun song.
462. futureray (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Favorite workout song, "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen. The one bites is the pounds.
465. krafty1 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is Welcome to the Family by Avenged Sevefold. Song get me through those tough runs!
466. plantman60 (Posts: 13; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Oh and bluegrass music is great for high energy workouts!
468. ThurgoodJenkins (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Outkast - B.O.B. - GREAT workout song!
469. bvo0423 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
"In the air tonight" the extended version...it's like 3hrs long..by Phil Collins...cuz i run at night...Tx summer heat..
471. aaronkatrini (Posts: 237; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Guns n Roses - knocking on heaven's door :)
472. datdude77 (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Busta Rhymes - Everything Remains Raw
Planet Asia - Coons
Outkast - B.O.B
Naughty By Nature - Uptown Anthem
Sorry just couldn't pick one! Now I'll take the phone, please :-)
474. ucancallmenickk (unregistered)
Simple Song by The Shins :)
475. FeloniousBoxer (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Beastie Boys keep my mind active while the body is active.
476. Xtrifer (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 May 2011)
When it comes to a hard core workout session, It's time to listen to "Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot", then I can feel the heat, all with a super bass preset in my music player, takes the session to a whole new level
477. wilfredoacardona (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Mine is "Don't worry about a thing" from Bob Marley..very relaxing!!!