Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
359. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
My favorite workout song is "Skrillex-The Devil's Den" this song will get you pumped up for sure ;)
360. paolo1108 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My #1 workout song is
Eye of the Tiger. OMG i can imagine those muscles poping up.. This truley inspires me to run, lift, or even just doing pushups in the morning. C’mon we all know Rocky looks tough why cant you??
362. anubis2373 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Well mine is In the club by 50 Cent or Starships by Nikky Minah I wish I can win LOL
364. CaptainCool (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
All grown up by Grimple.
Short song, but gets me really pumped. Just throw that on loop for a few minutes and I'm good to go
366. bbwright2112 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Till I Collapse- Eminem would have to be mine.
367. carlylemiii (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 Apr 2009)
One of my favorites to which I like to run is blink-182's "Up All Night." :D
369. FPaco14 (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
My favorite song to lissen to while i pump the guns is payphone.
370. nodnarb (Posts: 31; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Avicii & Nicky Romero - Nicktim has gotta be my favorite. The thumping bass really gets you in a mood to expound energy in whatever way possible, whether it is doing pull ups to the 128bpm rhythm, taking stride after stride on a treadmill, or even busting out some dance moves while in the shower. The light, progressive-but-vibrant melody also adds to creating the best workout state of mind. It flirts with that perfect balance between relaxing the mind and motivating the body. Wickedly awesome 6 minutes to experience, and I bet even better when listening on a One X!
372. bgarcia1223 (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
BigBang - Fantastic Baby, for a fantastic phone
373. sam1373 (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
My favourite song is " Somebody That I Used To Know " by Gotye.
376. velfarreclubber (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
My current song is James Blunt - Dangerous (Deniz Koyu and Johan Wedel remix) really gets you pumped for a run check it out with some headphones with good bass!!
379. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
"You Waste Your Time" by Tremonti - It's pretty new but really fantastic!!!
380. Nicksully23 (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Va Va Voom by Bassnectar really gets me going!
382. abbzys24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My favorite song is probably "You're never over" by EMINEM great song.
383. ron_from_rifas (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I always turn to Crystal Method's "Weapons of Mass Distortion.
384. rehanajmalsarmad (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
rite now its 'lets get started' by pitbull ft. shakira
386. flash03 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My best workout song is
"Lose your self" by Eminem
Every time i listen to this song, i cannot control but pumped myself up for a run, b-ball game, performance, lifting weights, boxing sessions or a morning heating up with push ups.. By listening to Eminem command us to "lose yourself in the music, the moment / You own it, you better never let it go." Its five minutes and 27 seconds packs the same inspiration as all of 8 Mile.. It is arguably the best workout song of all-time, it's good anytime before, during, or after exercise. I found myself the BEST workout song with fast beats that helped motivate me to continue my workout, even when I was totally spent. Pairing this BEST song with HTC ONE X with cool features and music enhancer like BEATS AUDIO makes me feel crazy! OMG! I cannot stop myself from working out everyday! =))
388. jackdog1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Mine is enter sandman by Metallica gets me pumped every time
389. tjoseph30 (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
my favorite workout song I think, no, I know for sure that has the right hype and always can make any one who listens to it to throw up some serious weight is Rick Ross " push it to the limit. " That song will make anyone get pumped up. Even the original version.
391. tjoseph30 (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
Also listening through an htc one x by itself is tight but adding dre beats headphones pushes me. good song and perfect for weights, running or any sport just ask the now fastest man in the world and all of the american gold medalist winners bet they listened to songs like the one I mentioned prior to competing and most have beats audio. that phone and headset compo is the shizznit.
390. CPoseySC (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My work out song is John Cena's theme song. It makes me forget all my problems from the day, and zone into the workout.
392. Cinnamon (Posts: 87; Member since: 16 Jun 2011)
As an android fan I would love to be the first out of all my friends to have a quad core phone.
393. Roofer11 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Hmmm, tuff choice...depends on the mood I'm in but...any Michael Jackson song can really set me up to get pumped up lifting weights. However, most favorite song(s)/music...RUSH
396. cokm4n (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Scooter - Move your ass
Great running song (but so are most of theirs)
398. ABEE1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I work out to Benny Benassi's- Inside Of Me it really gets you going (; hahaha
399. smartcelladam (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Something about 2 Chainz makes me pumped!
I keep all of his top tracks on my phone.
401. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Spanish Moon by Little Feat.
You are giving away a phone to "one lucky fellow"? Does that exclude the gals? Come on, it's 2012.
402. jgav71 (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Disturbed! Down With The Sickness!! If that song doesn't get you going, nothing will...
407. Flapjacks (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Apr 2009)
Swedish house mafia - one is super good for bike rides
408. DarqueProphet (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
My current favorite workout song is Neon Trees ~ "Everybody Talks"
409. 90ninjas (Posts: 95; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
gets me incredibly amped
410. zurita9700 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
my favorite song would be payphone by Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa
411. werzzmy40 (Posts: 6; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
"Let the bodies hit the floor" I get so pumped up when I here this song that feel like punching a baby lol nah but it's pretty good
528. lacrymosa (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Mar 2010)
Why did this make me laugh so hard?
But yeah, I used to blast that song whenever I had the chance to use the radio.
412. F07-Chris (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
I usually listen to movie's soundtracks like Batman ost or games like MGS but my favorite one is Why we fall from Hans Zimmer
413. dslamb2 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
"Jump" Van Halen, air keyboard is amazingly aerobic
414. iamulises (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
A old summer one bob sinclar - love generation!!
415. vietboy1606 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Mine is Axel F remixed by The Crazy Frog
417. razorhawk9 (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Cochise by Audioslave alwasy gets me pumped up.