Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
238. nique0201 (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
My favorite workout song has to be "Stronger" by Kanye West!! "Faster, Harder, Longer, Stronger!"
239. mrdamian0708 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song? definately "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day, it gets me pumped up!
241. kjcobb3325 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Mine would have to be The Weeknd - Loft Music. Hope I win this:)
242. kurodo777 (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
when i workout i love listening to the push it to the limit song from the scarface movie
243. maxican16 (Posts: 364; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
My favorite workout songs are the OG Wipeout soundtrack for the OG Playstation. Those tracks keep the legs pumping!
245. jwmulatto (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
I'd have to say that one of my favourite workout songs would be the cover of "Walk" done by Avenged Sevenfold. It is great at getting me pumped up and going
246. jcnbachan (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Somebody That I Used To Know (dBerrie Remix) - Gotye
247. pena411 (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
My Favorite work out song = )
Phillip Alpha & Daniel Kandi (Sticks & Stones "Beat Service Remix")
it makes me forget about everything...
248. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's tough. i have a work out Playlist on Spotify called Exertion of Epicosity that i very much enjoy but i guess my favorite songs from it right now are Go Get It by T.I. and Cray Button by FF5. o:
249. edhill86 (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
anything by papa roah, but i like 'Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condrioid' by 'sum 41' best
250. deventure (Posts: 25; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
"let her cry" by Hootie and the Blowfish. Classic
252. dadoo985 (Posts: 26; Member since: 30 Oct 2009)
Love HTC!!! Favorite workout song J-LO DANCE AGAIN!!!
253. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
my favorite workout song is PHYSICAL by OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN.
254. quequentas (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite song is a spanish one called " Pa' Bailar" By Mar Dulce
255. SF_Steven (Posts: 12; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
Mine is Color My World by Petula Clark.
Yeah, that's right: Petula Clark.
256. albdatman (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Jan 2012)
My favorite workout song is "who we be" by DMX!
257. robpasell (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Without a doubt, best song to run to is Human by The Killers.
259. dsawxeceopn (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Mine has got to be "Smack That" by Akon with Eminem
260. Davep129 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Favorite workout song - "Calling (Losing My Mind)" by Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso Featuring Ryan Tedder
261. ChocoJ (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
The whole Club Life: Vol 1 album, but Blessed in particular.
DJ Tiesto for the win.
264. afnanrahman (Posts: 15; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
when I work out I listen techno...it gets me really pumped
265. backNbiz (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Nujabes - Worlds End Rhapsody because it just makes me wanna get up and do something
266. joseg81 (Posts: 174; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
turn it down (le castle vania remix) by kaskade
268. jmonteiro829 (Posts: 154; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
LL Cool J - Mama said knock you out!
Feel like I'm ready to take on the world when this song is pumpin in my headphones.
269. Cerberusa2a (Posts: 33; Member since: 24 May 2012)
Any Fort minor songs...I can run miles and miles with that playing
270. bigdawg23 (Posts: 414; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Gonna Make You Sweat by C&C Music Factory
271. iCandy (Posts: 46; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
The English Beat's "I Confess". I know its old but it just can't be beat.
272. xstatic9479482 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Mine is definitely All That Remains - Chiron.
273. danygandhi (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
Artist: Daft Punk
Song: son of flynn (Remixed by ki theory)
Album: TRON LEGACY R3C0NF1GUR3D
274. tbritt (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Don't know that I have a singular favorite but Slipknot Before I Forget is a good one.
275. TechAddict (Posts: 7; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
Mine has got to be "The Downfall of us all" by A Day to Remember...so come on and send me that phone!
276. vppark30 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
feel so close by calvin harris
Lol thats the song that comes out on the att htc one x comercial
278. Madarres (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
rick ross -so sophisticated that song is the tits!!!
283. Deadeye37 (Posts: 142; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
Hydra by Crossfire
Nothing like clean DnB to get the blood pumpin!
284. Exile SS (Posts: 40; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Favorite workout song is probably "'Till I Collapse" By Eminem along with a lot of his other stuff. I throw in Disturbed and Linkin Park too.
285. Imperias (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I'd have to say Staying Alive for some reason... It sure got those people in the 2012 London Olympics opening ceremony moving faster than normal, lol.
286. famouslyanonymous (Posts: 7; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Go Hard by DJ Khaled gets the blood pumping! Good motivation for sure.
288. tech-blast (Posts: 17; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
i am not afraid - Eminem . best song for workout.
289. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I like to run to FUN we are young. I'm not much of a workout guy. And I love HTC/beats audio.
290. grajasekar (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Mine is Timbaland's "Morning After Dark". Gets me in the mood to work out and keep a quick pace going.
291. OliverShannon (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
I've been jamming to 99 Problems by Hugo. Sick country cover of the Jay-Z song
292. ChrisM47 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
TEST YOUR MIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kano, Liu Kang, Raiden, Johnny Cage,
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya!
293. admiralsilver (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Probably the Pokemon theme song for generation 1. It's really optimistic and upbeat but most of all reminds me of when I was a kid.
294. jackwins (Posts: 17; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
My absolute favorite work out song is "Mamma Said Knock You Out!" by LL Cool J
Dont call it a comeback, I been here for years!
295. AdamW33 (Posts: 39; Member since: 25 Aug 2011)
The whole Ocular Spectaular album by MGMT.