Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
181. jeanrivera (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
my favorite song for workout is Danza Kuduro by Don Omar ft. Lucenzo
182. nnbj92 (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
"Thriller" by Michael Jackson, best song ever
183. JeffreyMDoran (Posts: 9; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Since watching Project X, it would have to be Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs! Pumps me up in the AM and gets me through my day!
185. jbjr43 (Posts: 48; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Today it's Party Train by The Gap Band. Don't know what it will be tomorrow..
187. s8877 (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 May 2012)
DJ Mars feat DJ Class & N. Mason - "Hands Up"
189. arbitrage2004 (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
FM feat Robyn - "Don't F*cking Tell Me What To Drink"
191. Nick040489 (Posts: 20; Member since: 01 Apr 2010)
At the current moment I would say Anna Sun by Walk the Moon.
193. bryansiegel (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite song to workout to is all the small things by blink 182
195. KenZ33 (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
My favorite is RHCP's Magic Johnson. Get's me kickstarted.
197. biglou508 (Posts: 11; Member since: 17 May 2012)
well i dont have one i have two. 1. underdog by kasabian and 2. is got nuffin from spoon
198. iAntwan (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Favorite workout song is "Tightrope" by Janelle Monae :-)
199. CfullerTX (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Derezzed - Daft Punk This comes on during my mix and just takes my workout to another level!
201. eman99 (Posts: 266; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
favorite is putem on the glass-sir mix alot
202. reavis12 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is I Wanna be a Lifegaurd-Blotto
203. KEVlN (Posts: 83; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
Thats a tuffy. I have a pretty long playlist for working out but i gotta say the one i find myself repeating most is Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness. Its a very motivating song. I'd reccommend it to anyone looking to find an extra push towards their goals. Its a real spirit lifter and can get anyone out of a funky mood. Just gotta feel the lyrics.
204. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Something like starships by nicki minaj is a great workout song for me!
205. TheRequiem (Posts: 211; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
I typically listen to aggressive songs while working out, but if I was to pick out an absolute favorite then it would be "Machine Head - Locust".
206. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
mine is axel f crazy frog
oh and please i am in dire need of that htc one x and it has been almost 5years since i bought my first smartphone so please.....phonearena
207. StringCheese01 (Posts: 64; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
Joan Reyes - Shakedown (Bass Kelph Remix)
Keeps me moving for 7 and a half minutes!!
208. DMaN13 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Mine is Fire It Up by Black Label Society. Ohhh Yeeeaahhh!!!
210. technut (Posts: 52; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Salt-N-Pepa - Push It! I grew up in the 80's, and never has a song stuck in my head as much as this one. Best workout song ever!
211. lilg29 (Posts: 89; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
I have no favorite song in particular but for now I guess it would be . I'll find a new song once I win the phone : )
445. lilg29 (Posts: 89; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
My favorite song is Roman's revenge. With its beats it really makes you want to get pumped for a good workout. My phone wouldn't let me edit it.
212. trayes77 (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Without a doubt, my favorite workout song is "Eye of the Tiger"!
213. Jkidd569 (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
My favorite workout song is kryptonite by 3 doors down. It keeps me pumped throughout my workouts, especially when I'm jogging. It gives me a bit of adrenaline.
214. jjjaz (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Anything by Chumbawumba...so very unfortunate they broke up.
220. insidedrive (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Whenever I am in the gym, I play Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N" Rose to motivate and push me harder..... especially with that opening.
221. torr310 (Posts: 560; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
my favorite workout song is "Like a G6" by Far East Movement.
223. cowakami (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Say You Like Me by We the Kings pumps me up!
224. palmguy (Posts: 387; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
From the Rocky Soundtrack Gonna Fly Now. ANDRIENNE! I DID IT!
226. jdang92 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I'm shipping up to boston by Dropkick Murphys
230. dabdon916 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
"araab muzik electronic dream" get on it!!!! the whole album
231. junkofrabbit (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Oh Land's "Sun of a gun" is a good one to listen to, as well as "Titanium" by David Guetta ft. Sia. Anything by Sum41 also.
234. Manideepreddy (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Definetly not any justin bieber ! Katy perry's FIREWORK's is my favorite song.. it certainly gives so much energy ! :D
235. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Down with the sickness by Disturbed, gets me pumped.
237. KngsRnsm (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
5 Finger Death Punch- Remember everything
Good way to start a workout