Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
60. sarahshelmidine (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Right now One Night by Cobra Starship!
63. legion181 (Posts: 24; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I like Young Men Dead by the Black Angels
64. DonJes (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I would probably have to go with El Shaddai by Dave Thrush.
65. Stephent (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Louder by DJ Fresh is currently pretty high up there on my favorites
66. rtkuhn (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
I'd probably have to go with Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson. It's upbeat so it helps while running.
67. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
You Were the King, Now You're Unconscious by Atreyu
69. rathishls (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Mine is Chris Browns Turn up the Music..This is a high energy song and motivates to do better...
70. ghostkilla1388 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
The song i listen to the most while working out is Drop Zone by Colt Ford.
71. bebdigga (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Push It To The Limit by Paul Engemann from the Scarface soundtrack..lmao and yes i rock the tube socks all the way up to my knees..
72. jmcintire (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Games People Play by the Alan Parsons Project is *one* of my favorites
74. thx0849 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
" Before I Forget" by Slipknot !!! nothing gets the blood boiling and pumping faster!!
75. rickbubello (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Mar 2010)
Mine is Beastie Boys -Sabotage. I would love to win this phone, thanks
76. kramersmash (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Right now I'm Liking White Flag by Chris Tomlin
77. scarreto (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Levels by Avicii it just makes me want to run a 1 mile every time i listen to it lol
78. Sinaps (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
Favorite workout song? I have two Britney Spears albums thats get me in the mood. Yes. Her songs are quite fun.
79. housry23 (Posts: 129; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
The song that gets me most pumped up before and during a workout is Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson.
80. marchels14 (unregistered)
dj ella - welcome to the club, i like it when i am working out.
81. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
the whole album of Daft Punk Tron OST
82. MozillaLover (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite song is "Sleeping with sirens-If you can't Hang".
83. dustinfalgout (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
if i worked out i would probably listen to britney oops i did it again to start haha
85. abchco123 (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song of all time would be Kanye West - Stronger but my other two favorites would be Eminem - Lose Yourself and LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem. Please pick me i'm using an old htc tilt 2 since my samsung captivate broke.
86. Gingershnaps (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Control by Juno Reactor/Traci Lord from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack