Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
119. ajape (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My favorite song is Rock the Casbah, by The Clash. It's the song that always puts a smile on my face, no matter what. Plus it gets the blood flowing, since you really can't help but dance to it every time you hear it! :)
120. xanpolak (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Eurythmics for staying pumped up during my workout!
Then I switch to Obedear by Purity Ring for the cool down, since it's so calming.
121. The_Innovation (Posts: 567; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Eminem - Lose Yourself
"Feet fail me not, this may be the only opportunity that I got..."
123. lembocoug (Posts: 7; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Hands down, its gotta be Bill Withers - Lovely Day
125. elpidiosimon (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 May 2012)
"Forty-Six and Two" by Tool. Gotta love that baseline.
126. lancekik (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
my favorite workout song is eye of the tiger..
and cant wait to hear it thru a Beats enhanced OneX
127. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Old school rap, Tupac, Snoop, especially "How Do You Want It" with those petite girls stepping on those stair stepper.
128. TortillaSlap (Posts: 43; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
right now its
My Name (Wearing me out) - Shinedown
131. youactappalled (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Hero by Childish Gambino is my favorite workout song!
132. clintius (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
High Road by Fort Minor, Great CD. Also almost anything from Linkin Park.
134. Orbitman (Posts: 110; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
it's an oldie but a goodie:
"Eye of the Tiger" - Survivor
136. tchsword (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
favorite work out song has got to be Push it to the Limit "Rick Ross" but just for the hook lol.
137. higeyuki (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is Lupin by NiT GriT.
138. Hina14 (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
DJ Fresh - Louder (Doctor P & Flux Pavilion Remix).
The lyrics says it all to keep me going! Especially put this song on when I'm at or close to my limit. Enough words to help distract me but not enough to interfere with jamming to the beat. I can do an entire workout with the different layers of sound in this. Usually on repeat!
140. Alistair (Posts: 19; Member since: 16 May 2011)
When I work out or just need a quick pick me up its probably "Rebel Yell" ..... no matter who you are and what genre you like you can't put down Billy Idol.
141. gladmo (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
The funky and hard hitting "I already know" by Busta Brown. Thanks PA!
143. lft4ded (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Aug 2011)
Only one song?
Well my one is: 'Fueled By Adrenaline' by Kazzer.
My other one is 'I Can't Stop' by Flux Pavilion.
144. lovejuice (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Definately "Temperature - by sean paul" .it makes me dance and bang bang every single time I listen.
145. aleksan21 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is Last Resort by Papa Roach.
146. Matt34Bears (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
When/ if I do work out, probably "Get On Your Feet" by Gloria Estefan
150. tardolus (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Well, why even ask? ;) It's Darude - Sandstorm. A classic!
151. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Last time I went rollerblading it was "Hero" by Mariah Carey.
154. ajaye999 (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Yellowcard - Way Away. Get's me pumped for multiple reps.
156. bigwillystyle (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Bonfire by Childish Gambino always gets me pumped and ready to work out.
157. ez31k (Posts: 44; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Eyeless by Slipknot!!!! It's a pretty intense workout...
158. Rager099 (Posts: 29; Member since: 06 Apr 2009)
I tend to listen to anything high tempo, i do not care which artist it is!
161. bates.jason3 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Pursuit of happyness kid cudi for sure
162. dustin4vn (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
mine is Position Music - Stand And Become Legendary.
It's a instrumental epic music that gives true pump while working out! Whoop whoop
165. huypaulha94 (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
My favorite workout song is... Patron Tequila by the Paradiso Girls. Although they're not a group anymore.
167. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
Saw her standing there by the beetles. Has a nice bass tempo to it great for running
169. onifon (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Mine right now would prob be the heaven candlelight remix by cascada!
174. declination (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
if you're not listening to Napalm Death, you're doing something wrong.
178. gadgets (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
ONE of my all time favorites is Prince's "1999" it's just long enough to get me warmed up for bi-daily racquetball workout!