Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
60. sarahshelmidine (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Right now One Night by Cobra Starship!
63. legion181 (Posts: 24; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I like Young Men Dead by the Black Angels
64. DonJes (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I would probably have to go with El Shaddai by Dave Thrush.
65. Stephent (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Louder by DJ Fresh is currently pretty high up there on my favorites
66. rtkuhn (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
I'd probably have to go with Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson. It's upbeat so it helps while running.
67. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
You Were the King, Now You're Unconscious by Atreyu
69. rathishls (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Mine is Chris Browns Turn up the Music..This is a high energy song and motivates to do better...
70. ghostkilla1388 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
The song i listen to the most while working out is Drop Zone by Colt Ford.
71. bebdigga (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Push It To The Limit by Paul Engemann from the Scarface soundtrack..lmao and yes i rock the tube socks all the way up to my knees..
72. jmcintire (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Games People Play by the Alan Parsons Project is *one* of my favorites
74. thx0849 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
" Before I Forget" by Slipknot !!! nothing gets the blood boiling and pumping faster!!
75. rickbubello (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Mar 2010)
Mine is Beastie Boys -Sabotage. I would love to win this phone, thanks
76. kramersmash (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Right now I'm Liking White Flag by Chris Tomlin
77. scarreto (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Levels by Avicii it just makes me want to run a 1 mile every time i listen to it lol
78. Sinaps (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
Favorite workout song? I have two Britney Spears albums thats get me in the mood. Yes. Her songs are quite fun.
79. housry23 (Posts: 127; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
The song that gets me most pumped up before and during a workout is Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson.
80. marchels14 (unregistered)
dj ella - welcome to the club, i like it when i am working out.
81. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
the whole album of Daft Punk Tron OST
82. MozillaLover (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite song is "Sleeping with sirens-If you can't Hang".
83. dustinfalgout (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
if i worked out i would probably listen to britney oops i did it again to start haha
85. abchco123 (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song of all time would be Kanye West - Stronger but my other two favorites would be Eminem - Lose Yourself and LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem. Please pick me i'm using an old htc tilt 2 since my samsung captivate broke.
86. Gingershnaps (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Control by Juno Reactor/Traci Lord from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack
89. nyuhsuk (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Sep 2009)
Tiesto's Asia mix, especially the transition into Track 8 "Get Lifted"
90. taunjaswenson (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
My new favorite workout song is "we are young" by fun. It gets me pumped up no matter what I'm doing for my daily workout! Love it!
91. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Maroon 5 is one of my favorite artists, and my fave song by them is "Payphone"
92. iamkrishna (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
i got a playlist of skillex songs.. it will pump you up.............
93. tylert99 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Thunderstruck by ac/dc is my song that gets my blood going just thinking about it makes me wanna work out
96. princepf26 (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song would be scatta by skrillex
97. angel10mex (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
one of the song's is Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites(noisia remix)
98. Hammerfest (Posts: 382; Member since: 12 May 2012)
I have always been a gamer, and most of the games I played where RTS, so Command & Conquer / Red Alert, no naturally, when my fat arse does exercise, its to any number of Soundtrack CD's for any of the RTS games I have played, C&C/RA/SC/WC and more...
A repeat offender on my playlists is Hell March or Hell March 2, not to mention some of the other up-beat offerings from Frank Klepaki
99. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Running, Stratovarius: Speed of lighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v
103. Planterz (Posts: 2000; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Anything by Iron Maiden or Dio. \m/ (-_-) \m/
104. dwillis (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Definitely Eye of the Tiger by Survivor especially while mountain biking, it gives me that extra push sometimes. I also enjoy Seven Nation Army and I'm to Sexy while working on my abs.
105. cellphonejunky (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
"Heads Will Roll" by the "Yeah Yeah Yeahs"
107. bigsimpd (Posts: 64; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
When i hit the gym my pump it up song is Old School song by whoodini called Funky Beats that song gets me jacked up incredible audio sound.And after that its all about the Beastie Boys Liscence to ILL cd Paul Revere im all about old school
109. plantman60 (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Yep, I listen to old Car Talk shows--they really take your mind off the sweating, but people do look at you funny when you laugh out loud!
112. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
My fav song (today) is Scheisse by Lady Gaga. Well I guess thats no surprise considering my profile pic.
113. tahirgholizadeh (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
i like listening to prison song by system of a down when i work out
114. devorama (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO! A great tempo for running. :-)
115. Youngace214 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Right now mine is Hell and Back by Kid Ink, nothing like a song to make you feel like you're in a movie
116. stevercpa (Posts: 15; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Wipeout! Keep up with that for a couple minutes.
118. Basicallyevolve (Posts: 10; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is Daft Punk - Work It!