Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
29. highper (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
My favorite song to listen to right now is "Mental Giant" by Tech N9ne. That song gets the people going!
30. mdf92 (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Without a doubt, mine is Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution by AC/DC
31. youngbatman_15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Call my name - Cheryl cole feat.Calvin Harris cus Calvin Harris makes some cool songs
33. Troysyx (Posts: 177; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Slipknot's "Pulse of the Maggots". It makes me feel like I can run forever or lift any amount. It really gets my blood pumping.
34. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Right now I'd have to say my favorite workout song is 'Clint Eastwood' by the Gorillaz.
35. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
None, I don't work out.
Kidding, Eple by Röyksopp. ^_^
36. uncledolan (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
justin bieber - as long as you love me... lalalalalalala-laaaav miii! gooby pls :3
39. sulkoudai (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jul 2012)
Friday by Rebecca Black.
Cant wait till I can listen to it with some Beats Heaphones!
40. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. I can't help but think of Rocky III when I hear this song. Nothing gets me more pumped up.
42. Androidey (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Tarantula by Pendulum. Because this song makes me feel strong and manly. :P
43. GaelX (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Favorite workout song is "Wild Ones" Bly Flo Rida.
45. fgar78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
I like to lesson to Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger when i'm working out.
48. yorkeandvedder (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 Feb 2011)
Shipwreck, by Modeselektor (feat. Thom Yorke)
51. dok2005 (Posts: 55; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
my favorite workout song is "Libera me from hell" by Tarantula, Yuri Kasahara
53. asapp (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
What music I listen to matters on what work out I am doing. I have different playlists for different work outs. I will say "Call me Maybe" is on ALL of my playlists right now. It's perfect!!!!!!
56. khan.asif (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
my favourite song is : " Eminem - Not Afraid " .
it gives me the pump i need while workout.
57. Tux4g63 (Posts: 118; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Flo Rida-Wild Ones, have you seen the music video? All he does is epic $hit that we wish we could all do if we had the free time and money. So basically I get amped up thinking about rocking 4 wheelers, ridiculously nice cars, and jet skis.
58. mercorp (Posts: 1030; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I know i am a singaporean,but cant i just share?