Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Aug 2012, 08:35
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
64. DonJes posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:35 0
I would probably have to go with El Shaddai by Dave Thrush.
65. Stephent posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:35 0
Louder by DJ Fresh is currently pretty high up there on my favorites
66. rtkuhn posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:36 0
I'd probably have to go with Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson. It's upbeat so it helps while running.
67. dragonscourgex posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:37 0
You Were the King, Now You're Unconscious by Atreyu
69. rathishls posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:38 0
Mine is Chris Browns Turn up the Music..This is a high energy song and motivates to do better...
70. ghostkilla1388 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:43 0
The song i listen to the most while working out is Drop Zone by Colt Ford.
71. bebdigga posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:43 1
Push It To The Limit by Paul Engemann from the Scarface soundtrack..lmao and yes i rock the tube socks all the way up to my knees..
72. jmcintire posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:44 0
Games People Play by the Alan Parsons Project is *one* of my favorites
74. thx0849 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:45 0
" Before I Forget" by Slipknot !!! nothing gets the blood boiling and pumping faster!!
75. rickbubello posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:45 0
Mine is Beastie Boys -Sabotage. I would love to win this phone, thanks
76. kramersmash posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:46 0
Right now I'm Liking White Flag by Chris Tomlin
77. scarreto posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:47 0
Levels by Avicii it just makes me want to run a 1 mile every time i listen to it lol
78. Sinaps posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:49 0
Favorite workout song? I have two Britney Spears albums thats get me in the mood. Yes. Her songs are quite fun.
79. housry23 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:49 0
The song that gets me most pumped up before and during a workout is Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson.
80. marchels14 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:50 0
dj ella - welcome to the club, i like it when i am working out.
82. MozillaLover posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:51 0
My favorite song is "Sleeping with sirens-If you can't Hang".
83. dustinfalgout posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:53 0
if i worked out i would probably listen to britney oops i did it again to start haha
85. abchco123 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:57 0
My favorite workout song of all time would be Kanye West - Stronger but my other two favorites would be Eminem - Lose Yourself and LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem. Please pick me i'm using an old htc tilt 2 since my samsung captivate broke.
86. Gingershnaps posted on 06 Aug 2012, 08:58 0
Control by Juno Reactor/Traci Lord from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack
89. nyuhsuk posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:05 0
Tiesto's Asia mix, especially the transition into Track 8 "Get Lifted"
90. taunjaswenson posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:06 0
My new favorite workout song is "we are young" by fun. It gets me pumped up no matter what I'm doing for my daily workout! Love it!
91. CellularNinja posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:08 0
Maroon 5 is one of my favorite artists, and my fave song by them is "Payphone"
92. iamkrishna posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:10 0
i got a playlist of skillex songs.. it will pump you up.............
93. tylert99 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:13 0
Thunderstruck by ac/dc is my song that gets my blood going just thinking about it makes me wanna work out
96. princepf26 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:15 0
My favorite workout song would be scatta by skrillex
97. angel10mex posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:17 0
one of the song's is Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites(noisia remix)
98. Hammerfest posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:17 0
I have always been a gamer, and most of the games I played where RTS, so Command & Conquer / Red Alert, no naturally, when my fat arse does exercise, its to any number of Soundtrack CD's for any of the RTS games I have played, C&C/RA/SC/WC and more...
A repeat offender on my playlists is Hell March or Hell March 2, not to mention some of the other up-beat offerings from Frank Klepaki
99. protozeloz posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:24 0
Running, Stratovarius: Speed of lighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v
104. dwillis posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:34 0
Definitely Eye of the Tiger by Survivor especially while mountain biking, it gives me that extra push sometimes. I also enjoy Seven Nation Army and I'm to Sexy while working on my abs.
107. bigsimpd posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:39 0
When i hit the gym my pump it up song is Old School song by whoodini called Funky Beats that song gets me jacked up incredible audio sound.And after that its all about the Beastie Boys Liscence to ILL cd Paul Revere im all about old school
109. plantman60 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:40 0
Yep, I listen to old Car Talk shows--they really take your mind off the sweating, but people do look at you funny when you laugh out loud!
112. ahhxd717 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:45 0
My fav song (today) is Scheisse by Lady Gaga. Well I guess thats no surprise considering my profile pic.
113. tahirgholizadeh posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:46 0
i like listening to prison song by system of a down when i work out
114. devorama posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:47 0
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO! A great tempo for running. :-)
115. Youngace214 posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:48 0
Right now mine is Hell and Back by Kid Ink, nothing like a song to make you feel like you're in a movie
116. stevercpa posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:51 0
Wipeout! Keep up with that for a couple minutes.
118. Basicallyevolve posted on 06 Aug 2012, 09:57 0
My favorite workout song is Daft Punk - Work It!