Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
783. KonanMD (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
My favorite working out song is Enter Sandman from Metallica, it makes me feel like if I´m Mariusz Pudzianowski!
784. swagat73 (Posts: 11; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
sony xperia T & TX comming soon to rool the world.......................
786. JTLe116 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
Right now "Good Time," by Owl City Ft Carly Rae Jepsen.
787. danj833 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
this is a weird one: you know my name by chris cornell from the James Bond movie
788. gragonHDfones (unregistered)
Y-Control - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, its just brings a good feeling to it. It switches. But yhe majority of it is this particular song..
790. akahenry (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
I listen to almost anything when I work out, usually it's anything that has a nice and climaxing beat. Max Farenthide - Number One, is the song in my workout playlist and is in my opinion a great pusher!
791. projektorboy (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I can always reach my maximum potential in a workout when "Nightmare" from Avenged Sevenfold kicks in.
797. Erica84 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
My favorite song to work out to is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Gets me pumped every time!
798. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Last song I heard at workout yesterday was Bjork.
800. msredwright (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
Rock My World & P.Y.T - Michael Jackson!
803. dman37 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
My current work out song is Turbulence by Steve Aoki, but sometimes I jam out to some classic rock or some alternative; it all depends on my mood and how hard I want to workout!
804. romy134 (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
Punching in a dream. by the naked and famous.
806. HockeyDood (Posts: 64; Member since: 14 May 2010)
Lose Yourself by Eminem. It's the modern version of the Rocky theme song. Once you hear it, you can't help but get pumped up!
807. beastboy (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Call me maybe by Carly Rae is also my favotie song........ For me and my friends, when this song comes up on the radio the stereo is going full blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this song and I bet listing to it on a HTC ONE X would be even better.
808. xdeanda4 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
My favorite Would have to be the song that is used on the fifa video games while loading up..and the world cup theme song
810. soul64 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
THIS IS HORSEs**t,BY GARY TITTLE....I knew this was a bad idea!!!
811. Jackweed (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
If I'm running it's either "Let's Go" by Travis Barker and Busta Rhymes or "A$$" by Big Sean. Pretty much anything with a good beat helps me stays motivated while working out.
812. beastboy (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
The real slim shady by enimen is a great song........this song just takes me out of whatever Im doing, it's great for workouts cause I keep going without thinking a out it too much
813. srkirby (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Well, I'm not a gym freak but if I were, the song for me would be anything 80's!
814. Forsaken77 (Posts: 547; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
romy134 won!!! DAMN!!! I wanted that phone. It's always people that I never see on this site that win. We should have a new rule... You must be an ACTIVE PARTICIPANT of the site in order to win anything.
815. soul64 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
The scam man!!! Killer song,world wide!!! Been around for a couple of thousand years........
816. soul64 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
The HTC One X Song!
And a 1,an 2,,,,,,,,One X for a man In a little van get there with ease hair in the breeze
on for commuter on motor scooter rolls down a hill bugs in her grill
one x for the sport where are the shorts are very tight made for a bike
one x for the nun out for a run wrist keeps a log what she has jogged
one x for a viking out for some hiking find a one x for free find what you want find what you wish there's even one x to find a fish
give a give a give a give a one x find something fun for everyone HTC.com HTC.com
817. A.mehler (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I listen to First of the Year when working out. Especially when I'm pushing too hard and it screams "CALL 911 NOW!"
818. soul64 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
When will this pain stop,by gt and the suckups...
819. soul64 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I forgot this was over,thank god!!!! Call me Mr.unfollowing....