Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
389. tjoseph30 (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
my favorite workout song I think, no, I know for sure that has the right hype and always can make any one who listens to it to throw up some serious weight is Rick Ross " push it to the limit. " That song will make anyone get pumped up. Even the original version.
391. tjoseph30 (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
Also listening through an htc one x by itself is tight but adding dre beats headphones pushes me. good song and perfect for weights, running or any sport just ask the now fastest man in the world and all of the american gold medalist winners bet they listened to songs like the one I mentioned prior to competing and most have beats audio. that phone and headset compo is the shizznit.
390. CPoseySC (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My work out song is John Cena's theme song. It makes me forget all my problems from the day, and zone into the workout.
392. Cinnamon (Posts: 87; Member since: 16 Jun 2011)
As an android fan I would love to be the first out of all my friends to have a quad core phone.
393. Roofer11 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Hmmm, tuff choice...depends on the mood I'm in but...any Michael Jackson song can really set me up to get pumped up lifting weights. However, most favorite song(s)/music...RUSH
396. cokm4n (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Scooter - Move your ass
Great running song (but so are most of theirs)
398. ABEE1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I work out to Benny Benassi's- Inside Of Me it really gets you going (; hahaha
399. smartcelladam (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Something about 2 Chainz makes me pumped!
I keep all of his top tracks on my phone.
401. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Spanish Moon by Little Feat.
You are giving away a phone to "one lucky fellow"? Does that exclude the gals? Come on, it's 2012.
402. jgav71 (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Disturbed! Down With The Sickness!! If that song doesn't get you going, nothing will...
407. Flapjacks (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Apr 2009)
Swedish house mafia - one is super good for bike rides
408. DarqueProphet (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
My current favorite workout song is Neon Trees ~ "Everybody Talks"
409. 90ninjas (unregistered)
Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix)
gets me incredibly amped
410. zurita9700 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
my favorite song would be payphone by Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa
411. werzzmy40 (Posts: 6; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
"Let the bodies hit the floor" I get so pumped up when I here this song that feel like punching a baby lol nah but it's pretty good
528. lacrymosa (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Mar 2010)
Why did this make me laugh so hard?
But yeah, I used to blast that song whenever I had the chance to use the radio.
412. F07-Chris (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
I usually listen to movie's soundtracks like Batman ost or games like MGS but my favorite one is Why we fall from Hans Zimmer
413. dslamb2 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
"Jump" Van Halen, air keyboard is amazingly aerobic
414. iamulises (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
A old summer one bob sinclar - love generation!!
415. vietboy1606 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Mine is Axel F remixed by The Crazy Frog
417. razorhawk9 (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Cochise by Audioslave alwasy gets me pumped up.