Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
722. monkeylarue1 (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
The Next Episode by Dr. Dre! La da da da dah, It's the...... Great bass, great song. Reminds me of rollin in the clubs circa from 1999-2003. Westside! Also I should win because as an African American I read your website everyday. Ask my wife. Also show a brother some love. I love technology as a hobby. Lastly, as a school principal, I would look too cool for school with my HTC One X. Thank you in advance.
723. cor32 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
I usually start my workout off with something to get me pumped, so usually some Korn or NIN will do the trick..but hey, Carly Jespon is niiice :D
724. mmontes89 (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Favorite workout song would be "Work Hard, Play Hard" by Wiz Khalifa!
725. ABEE1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I L O V E working out to 'Illusion" by Sandy haha it gets you in such a mood ! Well to me..
726. IAM21 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
GANGNAM STYLE - PSY at the moment, really does keep me running. hahaa
729. kabu7x (Posts: 11; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I LOVE WORKING OUT TO Parkway Drive - Home Is For The Heartless I GET SUPER PUMPED IN PLANET FITNESS
730. KurtDawg (Posts: 9; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Eminem - Lose Yourself. Good song to motivate people.
731. jamaladam (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
It has to be "Beat It" by Michael Jackson.
732. saneok (Posts: 78; Member since: 01 Oct 2009)
Flamewaverz - Atlanta
nothing like some DnB to get you through your workout!
733. cjrhoades (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Just about any kind of Dubstep or Hardstyle works for me.
734. justawesome (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
titanium by david guetta dat gets me pumped XDD
735. jalva30 (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
My favorite song would have to be "Breakthrough" by MURS. I am a music FANatic.! Lol
737. _V3n0M_ (Posts: 6; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Don Omar - Danza Kuduro !!! great songs. ALWAYS PUMPS ME UP NO MATTER WHAT!!!
739. Forsaken77 (Posts: 547; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
One of my favorite workout songs is "Black" by Typo-Negative, cause it's a ten minute song. Another is "5 Minutes Alone" by Pantera. Music that makes you wanna rip someone's head off while working out is very beneficial.
I really hope I win this phone. I have AT&T, need a new phone, AND just started making my phone my primary mp3 player. I'd LOVE to have Beats Audio music flowing into my ears.
740. randeepsamra (Posts: 29; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Club Can't Handle Me (feat. David Guetta)
742. eucev (unregistered)
INNA [really HOT ;)] - Caliente
743. nickcj77 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is "Whip it" by Devo.
744. johneduardo (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
My favorite song to work out with is back in time - pitbull
745. tehalley (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
I like "Yellow Brick Road" when I am walking.
748. paudu (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
what I put on my iPod, Skrillex's "Bangarang". too much adrenaline gets out of my system.
749. shashi.map (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
I like to listen to "BURNING HEART" by survivor from the movie Rocky............it really gets me going
750. mut (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Apr 2008)
"Riptide" or "You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies
752. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
All depends for me. Most of the time I listen to Michael Jackson, Beat it.
753. smokey18 (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
i listen too "beast of burden" by the stones lol
754. bentkarma (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
I would have to say anything by Spoon. That band has some beats and catchy tunes. When I'm running I get lost in the lyrics and music and sometimes forget that I've ran 2 miles. :)
755. rangwalaenator (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Well I just loooooveee to listen to the Hotel California - Eagles. If you just listen to the guitaring and really soft drums its just awesome. Thats my favourite and Its gooooood :D
756. roscuthiii (Posts: 1830; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
"You Got The Touch" - The Mark Wahlberg version from Boogie Nights, although the original one from the 1985 Transformers: The Movie will always be near and dear to my heart.
You da' man Marky Mark! (And your Funky Bunch too)
757. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 97; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
One of my favorite songs is blow me (one last kiss) by P!nk . It's one of her newest songs.
758. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 97; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
By far my favorite songs are princess of china by Coldplay ft Rihanna, and Payphone(lyric video) by Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa.
759. hkstyle (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Whenever i hear it, Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You).
761. BrandonR (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
I listen to Mercy by Kanye West ft. 2 Chainz on my HTC Vivid with my beats wireless on BLAST!!! I wouldn't mind an upgrade to a HTC One X with that 1.5 s4 processor :)
762. teja1807 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Need you now by Lady Antebellum - my song of the day
763. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
My favorite workout song has got to be Brokencyde's "Low".
Gets you pumped up in the morning for sure.
764. nicholassss (Posts: 351; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I watch netflix when i do the treadmill or something. I love music but I dont really listen too it when i work out.
766. bonsly16 (Posts: 55; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Hmm...I listen to the one and only top workout song, Survivor- "Eye of the Tiger."
768. kreflo (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 May 2012)
"Lose Yourself" - Eminem
its the modern day "Eye of the Tiger".
769. imkyle (Posts: 1001; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Dumonde- Human. Fantastic techno song to get you energized.
772. Razguul (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Brokenhearted by Karmin love the beat and the girl can sing, never fails
773. Nightwing (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is Remember The Name by Fort Minor
774. mnbbv (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
Turn Up the Music by Christopher Maurice Brown is one of the song I listen during workout. But my bad luck I can't participate but still thank for sharing.
775. pen2guin3 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
While doing rehab from a life-changing illness my motivation came in the form "STRONGER" by Kanye West..! To this day I still get goose-bumps hearing this song..!
776. jordannike2012 (Posts: 9; Member since: 18 May 2012)
My favorite song while i work out is Hot problems by Double Take. Hope i win
779. powerforward (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
"I'm Gonna Knock You Out" by LL Cool J
780. soul64 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Once again, Start Me Up,by the rolling stones. I'm listening to it right now!!!
782. KurtDog (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
Eminem - Lose Yourself. Good song to motivate people.