Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
359. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
My favorite workout song is "Skrillex-The Devil's Den" this song will get you pumped up for sure ;)
360. paolo1108 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My #1 workout song is
Eye of the Tiger. OMG i can imagine those muscles poping up.. This truley inspires me to run, lift, or even just doing pushups in the morning. C’mon we all know Rocky looks tough why cant you??
362. anubis2373 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Well mine is In the club by 50 Cent or Starships by Nikky Minah I wish I can win LOL
364. CaptainCool (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
All grown up by Grimple.
Short song, but gets me really pumped. Just throw that on loop for a few minutes and I'm good to go
366. bbwright2112 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Till I Collapse- Eminem would have to be mine.
367. carlylemiii (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 Apr 2009)
One of my favorites to which I like to run is blink-182's "Up All Night." :D
369. FPaco14 (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
My favorite song to lissen to while i pump the guns is payphone.
370. nodnarb (Posts: 35; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Avicii & Nicky Romero - Nicktim has gotta be my favorite. The thumping bass really gets you in a mood to expound energy in whatever way possible, whether it is doing pull ups to the 128bpm rhythm, taking stride after stride on a treadmill, or even busting out some dance moves while in the shower. The light, progressive-but-vibrant melody also adds to creating the best workout state of mind. It flirts with that perfect balance between relaxing the mind and motivating the body. Wickedly awesome 6 minutes to experience, and I bet even better when listening on a One X!
372. bgarcia1223 (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
BigBang - Fantastic Baby, for a fantastic phone
373. sam1373 (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
My favourite song is " Somebody That I Used To Know " by Gotye.
376. velfarreclubber (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
My current song is James Blunt - Dangerous (Deniz Koyu and Johan Wedel remix) really gets you pumped for a run check it out with some headphones with good bass!!
379. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
"You Waste Your Time" by Tremonti - It's pretty new but really fantastic!!!
380. Nicksully23 (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Va Va Voom by Bassnectar really gets me going!
382. abbzys24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My favorite song is probably "You're never over" by EMINEM great song.
383. ron_from_rifas (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I always turn to Crystal Method's "Weapons of Mass Distortion.
384. rehanajmalsarmad (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
rite now its 'lets get started' by pitbull ft. shakira
386. flash03 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
My best workout song is
"Lose your self" by Eminem
Every time i listen to this song, i cannot control but pumped myself up for a run, b-ball game, performance, lifting weights, boxing sessions or a morning heating up with push ups.. By listening to Eminem command us to "lose yourself in the music, the moment / You own it, you better never let it go." Its five minutes and 27 seconds packs the same inspiration as all of 8 Mile.. It is arguably the best workout song of all-time, it's good anytime before, during, or after exercise. I found myself the BEST workout song with fast beats that helped motivate me to continue my workout, even when I was totally spent. Pairing this BEST song with HTC ONE X with cool features and music enhancer like BEATS AUDIO makes me feel crazy! OMG! I cannot stop myself from working out everyday! =))
388. jackdog1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Mine is enter sandman by Metallica gets me pumped every time