Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
328. traccer055 (Posts: 11; Member since: 04 Sep 2009)
Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson - Scream.
329. aoikemono27 (Posts: 177; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My fav workout song is "I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it!"
331. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
I have so many it's not even funny. Right now it's probably "Scream" by Usher, the beat is fantastic to run to. Anything that gets my heart pounding and gets me so lost in the music I forget that I'm stressed.
332. midnight_marauder (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Eye of the Tiger is my all time favorite workout song.
333. Nonono (Posts: 22; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
favorite work out song is stronger by kanye west
335. niteryda8 (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
I gotta say one of my favorite songs to start a workout has to be Ludacris-Move B*t*h, and then follow that up with some early DMX.
337. Dkinard (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Definitely gotta be Debonair by Dope. Man, that song gets me amped.
338. aznjai (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
At the moment it's How will I know by Jessica Sanchez from American Idol, originally by Whitney Houston.
339. amend1997 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
The jam that keeps my workout going is STAYING ALIVE by THE BEE GEE's. Long Live the Gibbs :)
343. BReND0 (Posts: 74; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Def... Bombs over baghdad by Outkast. Crazy beat
344. hawke9150 (Posts: 32; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
For me it has to be anything by Queen or MJ
352. erickhillm (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I always listen to cat empire - two shoes when i practice downhill mountain biking
353. c1nnamon (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
My favorite workout song is Get Me Bodied by Beyonce.
357. Eidetik (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Numb/Encore remix with Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Eminem, Jay-Z & Linkin Park
358. JGuinan007 (Posts: 684; Member since: 19 May 2011)
my favorite work out song is eye of the tiger like in Rocky!