Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
662. edotpdot (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Yes - Close to the Edge...and I love hip hop. That should say enough
663. ahras (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
"Up all night" by One direction...... It sounds wonderful while working out.
664. Syksyd (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
Best song to work out to.....smells like teen spirit by Nirvana.....jus gets u so dam pumped
667. gainedkarma (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
"Green Light" by John Legend. Don't know if it's well known, but it's really catchy
669. garrick4090 (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
My favorite workout song is Cashin Out by Ca$h Out. I want to feel like a baller when I'm getting swole.
670. typer0149 (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
YoYo Ma Bach suite in C minor...#5
I like to relax while I lift
671. Acuonda (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
My all time favorite workout song is Prove to you - by Chevelle. Keeps me motivated when I think of all the people who doubt me and try to kill my dreams and goals for workout success. "JUST ONE MORE"! LOL
672. jvardon (Posts: 22; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
Another favourite song right now is Kiss The Stars by Pixie Lott.^_^.
673. JoeBobOneHalf (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
When I workout I typically play money by pink floyd, but usually I just play the whole album! :-)
674. miikeyroks (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Feb 2009)
Smack my bi**h up by prodigy is one of the best workout songs on my gym playlist.
676. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor, ya know, for all my Rocky work outs!
677. naveed8695 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
"love the way you lie" bye eminem .............
680. jhunnie74 (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is Jack of Diamonds by Sonic Syndicate (Heavy Metal band). Perfect song to play using HTC One X!!!!
681. cris2001 (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
"Push it to the limit!!" Paul Engemann. Rocks!.
684. babyk (Posts: 308; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
one x breaks quadrant 6000 scores with sense 4.1.... what do the s3 users have to say bout that??
685. rickbubello (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Mar 2010)
i think i entered already but it came up as new news, my favorite work out songs are too long to list but I really like
Tool- Enema, any tool or rom zombie music
Thanks and hopefully i win
688. lancekik (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
my fav work out song is eye of the tiger.. did i already ansser this? hard to tell since you keep poping the contests to the top??
691. kjcobb3325 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
another favorite song i have is by fun. Some Nights
692. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
My favorite workout song is starships by nicki minaj!
693. falconsndawgs (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Definitely has to be something heavy with bass and guitar riffs.... like Metallica "Blackened"
696. harit7 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
What happens in vegas by dj chukie feat. gregor salto.
Simply amazing like the one x.!
698. burtb (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
My favorite song to lift weights to is "Master of Puppets" by Metallica.
699. dreign91 (Posts: 15; Member since: 17 May 2012)
lose yourself by eminem definitely. gets me hype
700. dahveed (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
I'm going to go with Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
703. davidbrewer (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Kaskade ft. Rebecca & Fiona -Turn it Down
705. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
My favorite workout song and HTC's favorite workout song is Joe Budden "Pump It Up" of course
707. dxa5053 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Some Of The People, All The Time by All That Remains
710. jordanetodd (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Definitely Greyhound by Swedish House Mafia.
711. cuate666 (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I used to listen 'Pop' by Nsync, but then I switched over to 'Cult of Personality' by Living Colour. Sometimes I also listen to 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO!
713. CleMan (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Invincible by MGK, you can feel the emotion in his music.
716. melan26 (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Anything from Pitbull, so long as I'm moving.
719. TecjunkeWizKid (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
"Give Me Everything" by Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo pushes me over the hump on my last stretch of my workout!!
721. Allister (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
Great device I had one but had to return it.