Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
601. CWBAlfredo (Posts: 28; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden! That fast tempo just makes me want to run for the hills!
602. tracyolsen (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My favorite work out song is, Eye of the Tiger.
604. BronYrAur (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
War by Vince DiCola from the final fight between Rocky and Ivan Drago in Rocky IV. Great for getting pumped up, but also helpful if you need to fight a Cold War.
605. LBoog (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
It's old, but still gets me going- Kanye West-The New Workout Plan! If I had that on a constant loop, I could probably make it cross country!
609. smahmood12 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song? It's gotta be the Pokémon theme song. I make ALL KIIIIIINDS OF GAINS whilst jamming to that.
613. krishelnino (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
"International Love" by Pitbull feat. Chris Brown.
614. vermaekansh (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
My favorite is David guetta's I'M A MACHINE and also Snoop Dogg ft David Guetta Sweat.
These two are my most favorite song while working out.
615. soul64 (Posts: 12; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
When the whip comes down!!! The rolling stones....
617. Vaibo (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Guardians of Asgaard - Amon Amarth. Helps me release the beast within. Works well when I'm going for my 1RM.
618. nevadah (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Favorite workout song? LL COOL J "SHUT EM DOWN" from the Any Given Day Soundtrack
619. Jackcisco (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Rise Against would be my go to band. Especially rooftops.
620. Multi-Polar (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I go back to the soundtrack of "The Wanderers" every once in a while -- "Do You Love Me" (The Contours) and "Shout" (The Isley Brothers) especially, for the energy. But the whole thing makes me happy.
621. ian01 (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Chevelle's Hats off to the Bull - would sound good on a new HTC One X
627. hayden8912 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song: "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool. Every time I hear this song I feel so jacked I just have to go hit the weights!!!
629. erikiksaz (Posts: 130; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
It'll probably have to be something by Nine Inch Nails, like Wish.
637. Ingzs (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Best workout song is probably the official 2010 FIFA World Cup Song, Waka Waka, by Shakira. Gets you pumped ! ( and it's perfect for cardio, especially jumping rope ).
638. StockROM (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
Pop and Classical. To be honest, I enjoy music when I'm not doing anything serious.
640. chanworldwide (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
its should be Yves LaRock - Rise Up......
643. sucker19r (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Definitely "Kickstart my Heart" by Motley Crue...you KNOW nothing beats that...WOOOOO!
644. rugby4fun (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Ever since that commercial, "List of Demands" by Saul Williams
646. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Queens of the Stone Age: Go With The Flow
648. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 143; Member since: 03 May 2012)
rattle, bingo players
need pump up music!
650. identity (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Eminem - If I Had.
This song isn't your typical pump up song but the message that Eminem sends in this song is powerful and strikes home to me. He talks about the struggles of growing up poor and wanting to change for the better but life doesn't work out like that sometimes. I use this song for motivation and push myself to not be in the same situation that I was in previously.
651. stavrosblogger (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Rusko-Woo Boost and The Prodigy-Omen and Invaders must die.
652. dhusted (Posts: 6; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Pretty much anything by System Of A Down and AC/DC.
653. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Mine is "lights" for today...
656. Theblaxican (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I'm going to have to say "Felt U" by White Ring... This track will ALWAYS get me through the last mile when I'm doing cardio.
657. ricky_nguyen (Posts: 4; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
My favorite workout song is my moment by dj drama
658. droidpop (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Frankie goes to Hollywood - when ya wanna come
659. Shandogg3390 (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
My favorite workout song is Roscoe dash - No hands.
660. kanmuri305 (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Favorite Workout song is - Lil' Jon, Rep Yo' city... gets you amped and keeps you pumped.