Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
541. droidonleash (unregistered)
MY song Light up the sky by Yellowcard. Hearing It just lights up my day.
542. xlr8now917 (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Jul 2010)
one of my favorite is "Maroon 5 & Wiz Khalifa - Payphone"
543. droidonleash (unregistered)
I've got another one called Give me the one X by Me.
544. jvardon (Posts: 17; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
My favourite workout song is Euphoria by Loreen.
546. anvhooyd (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Rudimental- Feel the love - ft. John Newman!!! :-)
548. r.squared69 (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Jun 2010)
LMAFO I am sexy and I know it, is a great workout song.
549. dman72 (Posts: 9; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
my favorite workout song is The Spin Class Song' with Jimmy Fallon & LMFAO it can be found on youtube!:D
552. bobos (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My favorite workout song is Not afraid by Eminem
553. slinder1 (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson is my favorite work out song.
554. randall117 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Mines definitely gonna have to be Life on Mars by David Bowie.
556. mnm.1987 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Eye Of the Tiger ..The all time classic that each and every one of us would have pumped up to ...Period.
559. kelv0915 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Mine's Power by Kanye West Why? "No Sleep, no Sleep" "No one man should have all this power" :D
564. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2911; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
It's Eminem featuring Nate Dogg, not 50.
561. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Favorite work out song? It is so obvious! EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!!!
563. DonkeySauce (Posts: 169; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
Nine inch nails - March of the Pigs. You'll work out harder than ever.
565. justinboy321 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
my favorite workout song is won't back down by Eminem feat. P!nk
566. abchco123 (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song of all time would be Kanye West - Stronger but my other two favorites would be Eminem - Lose Yourself and LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem. Please pick me i'm using an old Htc Tilt 2 since my Samsung Captivate broke.
567. jknow129 (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
ABBA - Dancing Queen!!!!.... lol jk. Wales- Slight Work.. It just has that time to work vibe!
569. rakeshchn (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
My current favorite workout song is Moves like Jagger by maroon
571. androidswagg (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
my favorite workout song would be anything with a good loud bass nd an amazing beat...
573. androidswagg (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
my favorite workout song would have to be anything with a loud pounding bass nd an amazing beat
577. ilovetheonex (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
We Fly High = Jim Jones, it just gets me in the mood to carry 1000 lbs lol
580. sandysmith (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Swing by Savage that song just gets me going!
582. layneblount (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Hearts On Fire....best work out music courtesy of Rocky 4.
585. btbotimtim (Posts: 150; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
I don't workout but I listen to music.
Nowadays, I listen Outlaws of love by Adam Lambert.
586. ChocoJ (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I can has please?
I work in cell phones,and it would be nice to be able to show people what their best option on AT&T is.
588. Synfin (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Favorite workout track: The workout instrumental from Rocky IV , Vince DiCola. How could you not get pumped up from it.
590. Prefisher (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My favorite song would have to be "unlike me"
593. BoundaryLayer (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Have not worked out in a minute or two . . . I've always liked early 70's rock . .Head East, Foghat. My favorite was Montrose "Bad Motor Scooter"
594. Deboy89 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My favorite workout song is the black eyed peas pump it i like to move faster when they scream pump it gets the job done
595. Thomaswhart (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My Favorite work out song is....
Tear Da Roof Off by Busta Rhymes
596. gdsaar (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Let The Drummer Kick by Citizen Cope. great song to get into the flow of running and stay that way
598. kdog77 (Posts: 9; Member since: 17 May 2012)
my favorite song is 4am by melanie fiona all time great song for me
599. KingNote (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
My favorite workout song is Blowing money fast* Rick Ross....
600. niceshirt (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 May 2010)
Hate to admit it, Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff.