Giveaway: HTC One X
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:35 posted on
What's up, yo? Ready for yet another giveaway? C'mooon, we know you are! This time, AT&T and PhoneArena are teaming up to give you the amazing, glamorous, once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Beats-tastic HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rattler201 (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Mine's probably Fat Lip by Sum 41. Just something about that song that just gets me pumped up and ready to lift.
597. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
"Turn up the radio" by autograph........nothing like 80's rock to get pumped!
616. Ronoc039 (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
"bulletproof" by La Roux - it has served me well this summer
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Favorite Song - "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. I do the dance every time i hear it lol
3. maxkobi (Posts: 30; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
lol funny you said call me maybe, that's actually a really good power song for me when i run haha but when it comes to workout songs nicki minaj super bass gets me into high gear sometime. but when you workout 7 days a week, 1.5 hours a day... you need ALOT of music haha
4. bangkokbobby (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
Cue Up A Van Halen playlist and I'm good to go! Any song...
7. psycc (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
I down an Extreme Shock preworkout, throw on I'm a Barbie Girl on repeat, and record my insane gains with the JEFit workout app.
8. KiddUriel (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
My favorite workout song if "No Beef" by Afrojack and Steve Aoki.
9. ab2412 (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Jay Sean - Sex 101... I know he is not that much famous but i love his voice.
10. BLikens1619 (Posts: 65; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
Buried Alive by A7X gets me pumped up especially at the end of the tune when they ramp up the beat.
11. zeropants (Posts: 32; Member since: 31 May 2012)
My favorite workout song right now is Bangarang by Skrillex.
12. Dandroid15 (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Mine Should be Hatsune Miku's "Two Faced Lovers" haha
13. domenico (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Scary monsters and nice sprites is awesome!
15. Snowx2k5 (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson - Scream. The song is just so hard hitting from start to finish....if you can't work out to this song, something is wrong with you!
16. fistigons (Posts: 328; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Finch: Perfection Through Silence or Funeral For a Friends: Rookie of the Year.
17. mmalik03 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Tiesto club life 225..... Gets the heart reacing...
18. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
It varies. Today it's AC/DC's "Thunderstruck"
19. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
mine favorite workout song is in the end linkin park
21. helios225 (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
my favorite song is "i walk a lonely road by american idiot
44. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3713; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm so confused. Are you making some kind of joke or do you mean Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day?
22. sveltekat (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Mine is Come baby come by k7. Yup, I still love 90's music.
23. extinctz (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My favorite song is "who's holding donna now" by DeBarge
24. ahfpired (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Judas Priest - Electrict Eye... Cannot stop running when listening to it!
25. Uplifted12 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
"I dont know sometimes" by lil boosie. If you never heard it, listen to it. Thatmotivates me! #freelilboosie
26. hyperkhat (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Definitley anything david guetta...mostly titanium featuring sia of late..
27. Se7eNMONK3YS (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Has to be old school....Eye of the Tiger....tune. :)
29. highper (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
My favorite song to listen to right now is "Mental Giant" by Tech N9ne. That song gets the people going!
30. mdf92 (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Without a doubt, mine is Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution by AC/DC
31. youngbatman_15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Call my name - Cheryl cole feat.Calvin Harris cus Calvin Harris makes some cool songs
33. Troysyx (Posts: 175; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Slipknot's "Pulse of the Maggots". It makes me feel like I can run forever or lift any amount. It really gets my blood pumping.
34. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Right now I'd have to say my favorite workout song is 'Clint Eastwood' by the Gorillaz.
35. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
None, I don't work out.
Kidding, Eple by Röyksopp. ^_^
36. uncledolan (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
justin bieber - as long as you love me... lalalalalalala-laaaav miii! gooby pls :3
39. sulkoudai (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jul 2012)
Friday by Rebecca Black.
Cant wait till I can listen to it with some Beats Heaphones!
40. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3713; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. I can't help but think of Rocky III when I hear this song. Nothing gets me more pumped up.
42. Androidey (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Tarantula by Pendulum. Because this song makes me feel strong and manly. :P
43. GaelX (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Favorite workout song is "Wild Ones" Bly Flo Rida.
45. fgar78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
I like to lesson to Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger when i'm working out.
48. yorkeandvedder (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 Feb 2011)
Shipwreck, by Modeselektor (feat. Thom Yorke)
51. dok2005 (Posts: 55; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
my favorite workout song is "Libera me from hell" by Tarantula, Yuri Kasahara
53. asapp (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
What music I listen to matters on what work out I am doing. I have different playlists for different work outs. I will say "Call me Maybe" is on ALL of my playlists right now. It's perfect!!!!!!
56. khan.asif (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
my favourite song is : " Eminem - Not Afraid " .
it gives me the pump i need while workout.
57. Tux4g63 (Posts: 118; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Flo Rida-Wild Ones, have you seen the music video? All he does is epic $hit that we wish we could all do if we had the free time and money. So basically I get amped up thinking about rocking 4 wheelers, ridiculously nice cars, and jet skis.
58. mercorp (Posts: 1022; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I know i am a singaporean,but cant i just share?