Giveaway: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones and Werx iPhone 4S/4 screen replacement kit
Are you looking for a better audio experience when on the go? Well, with a bit of luck, you may not need to look any further than this giveaway! The Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones have been recognized to be extremely suitable for listening to modern musical genres. With a powerful, rich sound and a practical, folding design, the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo are sure to appeal to every audiophile, and pretty much every user out there.
But! Only with this here giveaway, you can actually win a Werx screen replacement for iPhone 4S/4 AND the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones, and the best part is that the only thing you have to do is to answer the following question with a comment below:
- Have you ever broken the screen of your phone and what did you do to fix it?
We'll choose one lucky fellow next Monday (July 30) who will win the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo and the Werx iPhone 4S/4 screen replacement kit. We'll contact them via the email address that they used to register on PhoneArena.com.
*Update July 30, 2012* We have drawn the lucky winner - congratulations to Ksupowercat13!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
96. ghostkilla1388 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
yet*...... *runs to knock on every piece of wood close to me*
3. irod87 (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Knock on wood.....but I have not broken a screen on any of my phones.
4. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Oh how this would benefit me the most. My brother dropped my GS3 from 8ft. high and cracked the corner (where the FFC is) when I just bought it two weeks ago. Based on my luck, I won't win.
5. seniorkido (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Knock on wood... I've also never broken any screens on all my phones i ever owned, but I've helped other people fix theirs even though I mentioned to them they will lose their factory warranty with their iPhones. I would definitely use the prize from this on my wife's phone if she breaks hers.
6. alcto (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
No but I fixed a sister's phone and replaced the LCD
8. sciroccohsd (Posts: 50; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Yes, I called my insurance and got a replacement. A broken screen is the main reason why I buy insurance.
10. ShanarG (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Yes I have broken my screen before, 4 days ago, on my brand new iPhone 4s I purchased off of Craigslist. Got out my truck forgetting it was in my lap and yeah you know the rest lol. Luckily I have my HTC One S as backup and are currently using that while I wait for some money to come in to fix the screen on my iPhone.
241. darkkjedii (Posts: 11271; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Damn man I did the same thing, but mine hit on the side where the stainless steel band is. Sorry u broke the glass
12. gldnhrtrblfst (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I have broken my Samsung Epic Touch screen. Luckily being a tech I was able to personally replace the screen myself.
14. bubba78 (Posts: 54; Member since: 23 May 2011)
I have not broke the screen on my phone but I did buy an iPhone with a broken screen, bought a replacement on Amazon and changed it my self. It took me 2.5 hours and it is something I don't really want to do again.
15. kirholstov (Posts: 136; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Phone Arena, please, do giveaways opened to everyone in the world!
19. zupermario (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
No, not yet..sure hope not to though...phone is insured just in case....Galaxy S2 i777...
20. maxkobi (Posts: 30; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Love these giveaways, lets get to the good stuff!
Phone: Droid Inc
location: Parking Lot
I was leaving the gym and put my water bottle and phone on the roof of my car. I thought to myself "don't forget about it." I quickly opened my door, grabbed my water bottle and got in. well the next part is pretty painful as I backed up nice and slow and the phone stayed on the hood. then I punched it forward and turned and the phone flew from my roof and skidded across the lot... batter door, battery, and phone all go flying separate ways! I panicked and grabbed it all, didn't even look at it or put it together till I got home. screen was shattered but the phone was in pretty good shape! so I hit up Amazon and ordered a new screen! I had replaced my friends wildfire screen earlier that year so it wasn't to tough! had I known about Worx though I might have checked it out! my brothers iPhone screen is currently shattered and so is my cousins (lol iPhone) and so ill be sure to hook them up with the Werx fix!
21. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6452; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
BassBeats is a over rated head phones built by cheap plastic. I'd rather have a professional head phones than Bass Beats.
22. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is insanely good. I think this is one of the best giveaways so far!
Good luck all! !
23. clevelandiskindacool (Posts: 28; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Broke an iPod screen once and returned it to best buy, the best thing was the 16 year old girl never opened the package nor asked any questions. Best buy-0 me-1
24. Ridzblake (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I have broken a screen once and got by for awhile just putting tape (or a screen protector) across the front to keep it all in place.
Luckily, I was able to upgrade soon after it happened so it wasn't too terrible.
25. prister (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Yes I have broken my Iphone 4s Screen before, and it was my little brothers fault. We were out by the bluffs in our home town and he dropped my 4S that had an otterbox on it and I found it with a shattered touch screen. Otterbox is a great product but it cannot with stand a 75 foot + drop :(
26. chris_21 (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Yep, shattered my screen last month on my Droid Razr. Dropped it face down on tile floor and it was over after that. I went to best buy and they gave me a replacement one.
My son cracked the screen on my iPod touch as well. It's just sitting in a drawer now.
28. Skidro13 (Posts: 58; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
My 3 day old iPhone 4s fell out my pocket on an escalator. By the time it stopped bouncing down both the screen and the back glass were shattered. To fix it I went back to my broken Droid incredible until the gnex was released.
31. AFnerdTP (Posts: 85; Member since: 15 May 2012)
i sent it in for replacement with my insurance.
32. phynix (Posts: 12; Member since: 29 Jan 2010)
Back in 2009 I had got in to an argument with my girlfriend and we were in a parking lot around 1:45 am. I got so mad that I Flung my phone face down in the air and it cracked. Now I had a G1 and I've Had my share of near misses with it break so i figure whatever, I was drunk. lol. well needless to say it cracked and look like a spider web. a pice of the glass was actually missing from it. I was waiting on a replacement phone through warranty and I toast because they dont handle broken phones. well I sent it in anyway. lol. I took the soft packaging out of the box and crmbled the box a bit to make it look lilke there was a shipping issue incase they wanted to blame me. I never saw the OOW charge on my bill so it seems as if they believed it. I walked out the situation with a perfectly good phone at no charge.
33. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Never broke a screen on my phone. Always took care of my phones :DD
34. Kazzy (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I was helping my girlfriends 8yr old daughter into Burger King to play in the play area when out of nowhere this guy on a bike pulls in and rushes in before us, knocking the phone out of my hand and onto the floor. I even had a Zagg invisibleshield on it and it didn't protect the cracking of the screen. I hope his Whopper was worth it.
I bought a screen on eBay and had a friend fix it, only to have him mess up the microphone on the phone. So after all that the phone is useless and I had to buy a phone outright to use.
35. airstream25 (Posts: 16; Member since: 18 Jun 2011)
I was wearing my phone in a hip holster and bumped it when walking past a piece of furniture. The screen was broken. I took the phone to a cellular repair shop and they put in a screen they had from a used non-working phone.
36. jalva30 (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I actually never broke a sreen on any of my phones, BUT my mom has, she dropped my FIRST iPhone that I bought(iPhone 2g) while trying to get it from my lil bro. So I had an upgrade anyways and got the 3gs when it came out and took my old one to the apple, store, got it fixed and sold it to my friend. ALSO I had a close call with my GS3 this morning!! Dropped it from my couch, had a screen protector and d30 hard case , but it popped off on impact then skid on the floor its corners are scratched!! So I went to the store and made them give me a new case. My gf's iPhone 4s is currently broken though. Needs a fix!!
42. jalva30 (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
ACTUALLY I used WERX to replace my IPHONE 3gs. Lol, I totally forgot!! They are awesome and really fast. And have a warranty and everything. Better than doing it yourself and messing it up, probably cheaper too!!!
37. archeryhunter1993 (Posts: 17; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
yes i have. i sent it into verizon and they were really really nice about sending out a replacement device. and i am using the replacement device today!
38. sikwitit (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I never broke one, but i did have a BB touch and a peanut butter cup in my pocket, and I forgot about them while I was cutting the grass and when I went to pull my phone out, there was chocolate and peanut butter under the screen so when I type on it it just squished out. Took it apart and cleaned it up, work great till I upgraded to a droid x.
40. drtysouf21 (Posts: 4; Member since: 21 May 2012)
Never broke my screen but I would attempt to fix it myself.
41. clintius (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I shattered my screen on my Samsung GS2 by dropping it on the floor. I ordered a replacement screen and fixed it myself.
43. requiem (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I broke my galaxy s screen before and ended up sending it back to T-mobile, and they sent a new one to me
44. TDUBB15 (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
•Have you ever broken the screen of your phone and what did you do to fix it?
I was leaving the gym riding my motorcycle and I had just got on and hit the first intersection. I came to a stop and forgot that my iphone 4 s was on my lap. It skipped out into the intersection, thank God no cars hit it. Long story short my phone did a spiderman and I stopped at the first ATT store I could find and bought a full otterbox case and kept it in it for almost a yr because it was holding the front screen together. eventually the slide to open stopped working so I had to use the ear piece to answer and make calls. I went prolly 4 months not being able to see text messages. then my upgrade was available to get a new phone.
45. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I break my phone's screen on a daily basis.
46. eenome (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
I have had a broken screen but i went to assurance to fix it / replace it
49. rpconrad (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I did shatter my iphone screen
Fixed it by getting a new one through insurance claim - that whats its for
50. ThurgoodJenkins (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
only broke one screen, but was close to the end of my contract, so i rode it out and bought a new phone :)
51. Commentator (Posts: 2407; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I broke my original Evo 4G's screen, but it was only a month before I was eligible to upgrade, so I toughed it out.
52. BAFBomber (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
I broke an iPod screen once, and sold it to buy a new one.
53. palmguy (Posts: 250; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
Never broke a mobile phone screen, but my wife has.
54. jcnbachan (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Never broken the screen before, if it did, i would look for a good replacement.
55. wingedbull79 (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
I broke my screen the night before my wedding. I got a little upset and snapped the screen in half, so I couldn't get any calls or texts from anyone or anything to do with the wedding. The bad part was that we had 450 guests and some needed to get in contact with me.
Luckily, in San Jose, there was a place called CPR (cell phone repair) that fixed the screen in 1 day!
Now, when I get upset, I hide my phone!
56. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5596; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, never let your drunk friend play Neon Zone on your phone. xD
i just got it replaced. easy peazy lemon squeezy.
58. Ubi2447 (Posts: 131; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
I have never broken my screen. My Droid X (1) has been relentless with taking the hits.
60. scorpeyun (Posts: 22; Member since: 18 May 2012)
I try to take good care of my phones so I've never broken a screen before!