Giveaway: Asus Transfomer Pad 300 with keyboard dock, Jambox Speaker and Logitech game controller!
0. phoneArena 14 May 2012, 07:50 posted on
It's been only a year since NVIDIA launched its TegraZone service, and it has already managed to generate a pretty respectable following. In order to celebrate TegraZone's birthday, NVIDIA is organizing the TegraZone Player's Choice Awards...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
91. jmonteiro829 (Posts: 193; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
I would definitely have to say GTA3. Just brings back sooo many memories of playing that when I was younger.
96. inkproject (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
Dark Meadow is siiIiick! Love the theme and graphics are out of this world good for mobile devices.
98. DawsonLee (Posts: 26; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
Shadow Gun THD of course, haven't got my Prime yet, but this is definitely the 1st game i'll download :D
101. Ridzblake (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Siegecraft is BY FAR the best tegra game :)
102. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Really need a tablet with a dock for next year at college. This would be awesome!!
103. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
oh, and dark meadow is my favorite right now.
111. lft4ded (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Aug 2011)
I actually prefer Galaxy On Fire 2 as my time-waster of choice.
113. RoTheChamp (Posts: 16; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
I don't own a tegra device but I can definitely see myself playing fruit ninja THD and backbreakers if i did though.
116. Trainer (Posts: 23; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Have to go with Dark Meadow for the Wow! factor.