Giveaway: Asus Transfomer Pad 300 with keyboard dock, Jambox Speaker and Logitech game controller #3
0. phoneArena posted on 24 May 2012, 08:07
NVIDIA is organizing the 1st ever TegraZone Player's Choice Awards - an initiative that allows you to vote for your favorite Tegra-optimized game and win a brand new ASUS Transformer Pad 300, as well as some other gaming gadgets, in the process...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
61. carlylemiii posted on 24 May 2012, 12:43 0
I need to win this first to get a favorite! Here's hopin'!
74. Toad222 posted on 24 May 2012, 15:06 0
I would say every Tegra game, but I'd have to choose Shadow Gun. ;)
82. Hammerfest posted on 24 May 2012, 18:58 0
Gotta be GTA III... Phone, Tablet, its still GTA!
91. atomicblue posted on 25 May 2012, 00:11 0
all the tegra powered games look great but for me galaxy on fire 2 stands out the most.
due to the game being set in space you get to see many vibrant colors that you normally don't see in other games with earthly environments. galaxy on fire 2 looks better than some of the console games i play on my 360. gof 2 is a prime example of what console games can look like on a mobile device.
101. Celeras posted on 26 May 2012, 01:33 0
Definitely Grand Theft Auto III. Why? I still remember the first time I played it back in 2001. I had never seen a game like it before. The freedom to drive around the city causing havok where ever you go. There was no game that I can think of that did it the way GTA III did it. The story was just ok but it still had that cool underworld mafioso feeling to it. I still enjoy it to this day.
106. PhoneCritic posted on 26 May 2012, 20:25 0
Why can't Unwind this time? Lol. Fruit ninja HD is also one of my favorites
110. mysticperson23 posted on 27 May 2012, 15:34 0
GTA but it doesn't work on my weak tablet:(
117. G2userLuvit posted on 28 May 2012, 16:50 0
shadowgun hands down for the third time..... geez