Giveaway: Asus Transfomer Pad 300 with keyboard dock, Jambox Speaker and Logitech game controller #3
0. phoneArena posted on 24 May 2012, 08:07
NVIDIA is organizing the 1st ever TegraZone Player's Choice Awards - an initiative that allows you to vote for your favorite Tegra-optimized game and win a brand new ASUS Transformer Pad 300, as well as some other gaming gadgets, in the process...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Mll4eveR. posted on 24 May 2012, 08:22 0 0
Shadow Gun is the best on android devices so far.
26. Captain_Doug posted on 24 May 2012, 09:02 0 0
GTA3! Can't believe how cool it would be to play with the controller. Pick me!
27. unknowntruthz posted on 24 May 2012, 09:06 0 0
Riptide looks pretty awesome but I'll say shadowgun is the best based on its abilty to perform even on phones like htc sensation.
30. gp284 posted on 24 May 2012, 09:22 0 0
For me its shadowgun I would love to win this I've never won anything on here and I've been in a lot of contests!!!! Please!
34. benmcf posted on 24 May 2012, 09:37 0 0
GTA III. Now I'd like a transformer to play it on!
37. iCandy posted on 24 May 2012, 09:41 0 0
Grand Thief Auto III unquestionably: Please baby please...
50. atomicblue posted on 24 May 2012, 10:51 0 0
all the tegra powered games look great but for me galaxy on fire 2 stands out the most.
due to the game being set in space you get to see many vibrant colors that you normally don't see in other games with earthly environments. galaxy on fire 2 looks better than some of the console games i play on my 360. gof 2 is a prime example of what console games can look like on a mobile device.
57. josehadathy posted on 24 May 2012, 12:01 0 0
My favorite game is Samurai 2: Vengeance, awesome manga graphics and excellent gameplay!!!
58. jonbruin posted on 24 May 2012, 12:14 0 0
Gotta be shadowgun. Thanks for the awesome website!