Giveaway: Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 08:08 posted on
It's the holiday season and it's time for giveaways! This time, thanks to our openhearted partners from Radioshack, we'll be presenting one of you with a brand new AT&T iPhone 5 and an Otterbox Commuter Case to help you keep it looking new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
419. connorj2005 (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Dec 2010)
The Lifeproof case is my favorite for sure!
420. Sidan (Posts: 3; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
I like ballistic cases they look unique and do the job well .
421. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I like tpu style cases for their thiness as well as decreased bulk. Then offer a light drop protection as well as protection from surface scuffs and scratches.
422. Planterz (Posts: 986; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Otterbox Commuter. Had one for my old Xperia, have one for my Razr Maxx. Dropped my phone many times, and haven't damaged the phone yet (knock on wood). I feel it's a good compomise between protection and excess bulk.
423. thavet (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
My favorite type of case are the tpu cases becasue theyre thin and i like the way they feel
425. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
My favorite case is the Otterbox Commuter series. As an Iphone user its important to have a case that is protective and at the same time, STYLISH. The Otterbox Communter does not add too much bulk to the phone and it goes into my pocket easily. It doesn't hide the APPLE sign and it's designed to go perfectly with the bottons on the sides of the phone.
426. JC557 (Posts: 1150; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
For the iPhone I'd say the Mophie Juicepack as I always want more battery life regardless.
*I normally don't use cases as I choose phones that can take some abuse over style.
428. bigdawg23 (Posts: 388; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Otterbox Defender because of durability and splash protectant.
430. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I like the ballistic case because of its Extra guarded corners
431. famouslyanonymous (Posts: 7; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I prefer bumpers or tpu cases because they keep the overall profile of the phone and I'm pretty careful with my devices.
432. edk15 (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
I like the bumpers as they don't add much heft or size to the phone.
435. alishanfi (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Jun 2008)
My Fav will be Rokform. It makes the phone look different and awsome :)
436. conchim (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
lifeproof case. overall protection for everything
437. Althorius (Posts: 23; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
I like the survivor Griffins for their rugged look and durability. Just wish they made cases for more phones.
438. ChrisG (Posts: 36; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
I like my Incipio TPU case for my Samsung Galaxy Nexus because it doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone. I'd love to try the Otterbox Commuter case on my new iPhone 5 from Radio Shack and Phone Arena! :-) It seems thinner than the Defender case.
439. MagicTaco (Posts: 11; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I like my current incipio case since it doesn't add too much bulk and offers some drop protection.
440. annalee12 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
the Otterbox defender- never seen a case so sturdy! :)
441. Alaska2ck (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
im a big fan of incipio stowaways. they make goin out much easier, instead of carrying my wallet and phone,i can just stash my card and id in my phone. all in one.
442. DMDoleman (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
My Favorite is the T-Mobile D3O Series, I like them because they have a slim profile and in addition to that the drop protection is excellent and they fig so snug around the phone just one piece nothing else
443. AChackes (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
My favorite type of case is an otterbox because they are strong and fit perfectly
445. GoldenJoe (Posts: 9; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
My favorite kind of case are ones that are minimal in design and interfere the least with device functionality. I would like it if Apple made a smartcover-esque case for the iPhone available.
446. KayPhl (Posts: 15; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Hard plastic case. It's doesn't get as dusty as those gel and silicone cases. It also helps when I drop my phone as I occasionally do.
447. torr310 (Posts: 423; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
my favorite case would be slim and fully functional to all bottoms. the case should look mondern too.
448. chrisjdon (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
mine is the otterbox defender series, because it has an all around protection and mean look that protects it
449. z31k_3 (Posts: 18; Member since: 06 May 2011)
Otterbox... Best case hands down. It's not too much of an add on as far as bulk, and it is a case, screen guard and holster all in one.
450. romy134 (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
I used to rool with no case at all, broke my phone... Now I go nowhere till I get an Otterbox!
451. andrwroepke (Posts: 9; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
My favorite case is the Otterbox Defender. I am a contractor and use my smartphone quite a bit and whatever i throw at the case it always protects my phone. Water, sawdust, drops or cold my phone always stays protected.
452. dungbeetle (Posts: 4; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Otterbox for most every day uses. Because of the color options. And lifeproof for extreme conditions.
453. riosmh (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
My favorite case is the otterbox commuter case which is my I have one on my 4S.
454. Don_Quixote (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I like the rubber/gell type because it feels soft and provides cushion when dropped.
455. nandito01 (Posts: 7; Member since: 01 May 2012)
my favorite case is the life proof case
you have no idea how much its to txt someone while on the shower
or easily chill at you hot tub while you play some angry birds without worrying about dropping your phone on water
or simple take some pics underwater :D "best thing ever"
what can i say i love this case
oh and i also have a dog that likes to chew things....:p
456. makgadget96t (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
Drop resistance and case durability. I had one of my dogs chew on an Otterbox commuter case and not only did do a great job of keeping the phone on good shape, but I put the misshapen case under a heat gun for a few seconds thinking I might be able to mush the mangled parts of it enough to use it for awhile and to my amazement the case seemingly "morphed" back to its origional shape! One could hardly tell it had been so chewed up. I only wish that I had before and after pictures because nobody believed it had been chewed on by a dog! ......customer for life!. What a product!
459. DarknezAvenger (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
It would have to be the otterbox because I don't have to worried about being careful with my phone.
460. madthan (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
I am currently using incipio... its good. I like otterbox too
461. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
my favorite is INCIPIO
even sepio or ottor box defender do fine .
463. dchacons (Posts: 8; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Otter Box, awesome!! durability + quality + design ;-)
464. khizar666 (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Otterbox Commuter is my favorite case as it does not makes my phone bulky it comes with a screen protector and it has a soft case on the inside and a hard outside to protect it if i happen to drop the phone.
465. JOrozco1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
The Otterbox! Even though it does make the iPhone bulkier, I have peace of mind that it'll always be protected no matter what I do throughout the day.
466. PhoneCritic (Posts: 375; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Clear gel case as it allows the form and beauty of the phone to show throught
467. andreagaru214 (Posts: 8; Member since: 11 Jul 2011)
Bumpers to protect the sides from direct impact but still able to show the phone's looks.
468. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
My favorite protective case is the one built into my Lumia 920.
469. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
We all know the answer to this, it's Otterbox cause you can do all sort of damage to your phone and it won't even have a scratch on it afterward.
471. Timeshare1234 (Posts: 3; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
otterbox commuter. its protective and not huge
473. animestar (Posts: 10; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
What is your favorite type of protective case and why?
A simple rubber case for my Optimus V. It was cheap.
474. luki1993 (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Element Cases. It just compliments the phone's design
475. Blakeed (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Commuter Otterbox. It's not too heavy and it's great for traveling
478. Tbhouston (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
An Otterbox because they are backed with a lifetime warranty and always have excellent support service. My friend only had to take a picture of his broken Otterbox and then shortly after, they sent him a new one! Very awesome!
479. agentoj (Posts: 104; Member since: 29 Oct 2009)
Best case is the griffin survivor for me. Multiple drops still going strong.