Giveaway: Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:08
It's the holiday season and it's time for giveaways! This time, thanks to our openhearted partners from Radioshack, we'll be presenting one of you with a brand new AT&T iPhone 5 and an Otterbox Commuter Case to help you keep it looking new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
363. arbitrage8877 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 16:36 0 0
Otterbox - great design and very safe protective case
364. blessnel posted on 13 Dec 2012, 18:26 0 0
My favorite case is the OtterBox because I find it durable and useful in the long run!
366. ezteta posted on 13 Dec 2012, 21:31 0 0
my favorite type of protective case is any tpu with silicone combo case, just because the phone tend to bounce whenever i drop it, less cracking! :)
367. quaez posted on 13 Dec 2012, 22:01 0 0
My favorite type of cases are the ones that also protect the screen. Sometimes the most damage prone part of a phone is the body but with some phones it is the screen that is the most prone to damage, so a case should protect both the body and the screen. I will not buy a case for my phone unless it at least comes with a free film screen protector.
368. veritech posted on 13 Dec 2012, 22:24 0 0
I like the Otterbox Commuter case. I've used them with both the HTC EVO and iPhone 4S. It's a comfortable case in the hand and its has protected the phones from drop and scratches.
369. spiner posted on 13 Dec 2012, 22:54 0 0
otterbox defender. nothing can happen to your phone with that case on!
370. Shill1986 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 23:00 0 0
That's a simple one: Otterbox. Sheer range of products alone puts them ahead of the pack, especially with the Armor series' upcoming debut. Thin if you want it, protection when you need it; whatever you choose you can rest assured your phone is safe. I always go for the Defender series myself, because no matter how much bulk or weight the case adds, it's better than a sleek, thin, broken paperweight. A built in screen protector is also the thing that keeps me coming back (don't have to worry about the case peeling it up around the edges!) Triple layer protection is the only way to go, and they've always out lasted Trident cases, I gave up with them years ago after two tries.
371. Cinnamon posted on 13 Dec 2012, 23:48 0 0
My favorite case for me has been Spigen cases, never could afford an otterbox. This phone would be great for a friend!
372. brycdavis posted on 14 Dec 2012, 07:55 0 0
Otterbox Defender for sure...I used to fix phones for one of the big cell companies. We put an iPhone 4 in a defender case...threw it at the wall as hard as we could, and it didn't mess the phone up at all!
375. FeloniousBoxer posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:17 0 0
I prefer no case as I like to see the phone and do not like the bulk. However, I do have a phone with a cover that I got free at a convention. No sense not using it since I am a klutz. I just wish phones were tough out of the box.
376. brandons0 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:18 0 0
The lifeproof would have to be my favorite case. It makes your phone just about indestructible from accidents.
377. shnibz posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:36 0 0
Mine is the Otterbox commuter for iPhones. Looks good and isn't as bulky as the defender but still offers good protection!
378. bgapfire posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:38 0 0
Otterbox Defender for its great protection. It isn't the sleekest, but it ensures you're protected against anything.
379. techvudu posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:38 0 0
I like full protection but not bulky. sometimes the standard TPU case with a lip around the front does the job. I also like slim combo cases like the Commuter or Incipio Silicrylic. As long as it fits in my pocket, it's probably slim enough.
382. menny07 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:48 0 0
My favorite is the commuter otterbox. I bought it recently at radioshack for my Burst. My phone is getting old, th LOL
384. NiCE2012 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:51 0 0
My favorite case is cruzerlite TPU, they got good design and perfect cuttings!
385. megan23247 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:52 0 0
Otterbox all day! Lifetime warranty and their easy to sell cause they sell themselves!
387. chrisbrutality posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:56 0 0
Well from what I've seen the otterbox seems to protect my friends galaxy 3 and my gfs iPhone pretty well so ill go with otterbox.
388. jrpayan posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:57 0 0
I like to use a bumper with no screen protector.
389. kewlguy210 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:59 0 0
My favorite case for the iphone is otterbox or lifeproof. Beside that skullcandy makes good ones as well.
391. dorianb posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:01 0 0
Hex Solo Wallet Case. For the Slim (not skinny) jeans person or perpetual wallet leaver.
392. PhoneCrazy09 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:03 0 0
I love the bodyglove gel cases they are super durable stylish and don't make the phone bulky!
393. Myrith posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:06 0 0
I like TPU cases because they're relatively thin, don't move around, and offer a bit of protection. Then again, I haven't used other types of cases.
394. arbitrage2004ru posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:10 0 0
Otterbox is the best quality for the money.
395. jamartymar posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:12 0 0
100% Otterbox the case is shock resistant which is the best feature, it may not be waterproof but who really needs to swim with their iphone thats a little much. So best protective case for me is the otterbox all series....
397. tbar posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:12 0 0
I prefer the light, thin cases that just provide protection around the edges in case I drop the phone. Actually, I rarely do that. I have a 2 year old Samsung Focus in mint condition in addition to a Note and Lumia. If you are careful, a massive, bulletproof case just isn't necessary.
398. jcurran76 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:27 0 0
Otterbox dollar per dollar offers the highest protection out there ! I work at a Verizon store and sell more Otterboxes than any other 2 cases combined.
399. MarcMaiden posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:27 0 0
If I use a case, It's definitely otterbox. Why use a case if you don't want the best protection right? Otterbox cases save my (and my girlfriends) phone's life. End of story
400. mclifford81 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:33 0 0
Lifeproof, dust free, water proof, and pretty durable overall.
401. lzsbleach posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:34 0 0
My Favorite case are those rubberized snap-on protectors, that easily slide on and off. Sometimes when Im in my house I like to take my phone out of the the case and get a feel for my phone. There not the most protective but when I get a phone I take care of it like a baby.
402. thundabolt posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:35 0 0
I would say my favorite case is an otterbox because its really durable and protects the phone especially on the Iphones that are all glass its necessary.
403. nyjumpman23 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:38 0 0
What is your favorite type of protective case and why?
Favorite iphone case so far has been the Lifeproof. It's ability on adaptation in the multi-dimensional standpoint from protection of different environment(s). It's barely makes the phone itself heavier either.
404. Gingershnaps posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:39 0 0
Otterbox because it looks great and gives amazingly good protection.
405. mdf92 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:48 0 0
I'm a big fan of my OtterBox Commuter series for the Galaxy Nexus. Before that I had a BodyGlove case for my LG Ally which was pretty awesome as well. Both are sleek, protective and grippy enough that they can stick to gradient surfaces and not move which I really like.
406. cnyte posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:49 0 0
My favorite case is the screen protector because it keeps my screen like new and not fat
407. ricky_nguyen posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:53 0 0
my favorite type of case would have to be the otterbox defender because it comes a wide range of different colors to match what style you have
408. HTCOE posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:54 0 0
my favorite case is the "Belkin View"
why? because it still shows off the design of the phone with it transparent casing but also keeps it protected, without taking away the look of the phone and it's sleek and comfortable to hold. Good Luck to you all. Thanks for the chance too Phone Arena and Radio Shack. Have a good holiday.
409. 412Even posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:54 0 0
OtterBox I think is one of the most successful phone accessory companies by making some of the best tough phone cases. You get a holster & a belt clip that you can choose to use and offers maximum screen protection.
411. Fredster posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:00 0 0
I love my Lifeproof case...It protects my phone from anything you expose it to.
412. tman67pr posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:01 0 0
having a combination of the best 2 units in the world what more can i ask for definatly an awesome xmas gift.
413. Su-Rio posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:06 0 0
slider cases, usually thin, and easy to put on or take off
414. Kman24 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:09 0 0
Always been a fan if iSkin revo. Waiting for one to come out for the iPhone 5! I actually contacted iSkin and they said they're definitely releasing a revo5!
I'm going to be honest and say I'm not trying to win this phone for myself since I'm using one to type this on right now, rather I'm trying to win this for a very special person who has had quite a rough year. It would mean so much to gift this to them. Good luck to everyone! Thank you!
415. Logan522 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:09 0 0
What is your favorite type of protective case and why?
Otterbox Defender Series!
I could probably run it over with my car and it would still be fine.
Not to mention, Otterbox has impecible customer service.
They stay true to their customers.
If the cases even has a crack,
I've heard tons of stories of Otterbox customer service replacing your case free of charge no problem.
Now can I haz the iPhone 5? ^__^
416. ChvyHD posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:13 0 0
My favorite case is the Griffin Survivor. This case looks good and is very durable!