Giveaway: Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 08:08 posted on
It's the holiday season and it's time for giveaways! This time, thanks to our openhearted partners from Radioshack, we'll be presenting one of you with a brand new AT&T iPhone 5 and an Otterbox Commuter Case to help you keep it looking new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
177. jzheng (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Apr 2011)
My favorite box is the otterbox! it adds so much protection to my phone
179. VictoriaBrownberry (Posts: 11; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
To be frank I don't have a favorite case. I have bought many cases and usually I buy a case depending on the device I have, or had, and taking into account other factors such as looks, protection, etc. And although my comment may seem bias, seeing what the giveaway case is, I do have to say that my most trusted protective case has been Otterbox; mainly due to its great build quality and protection. I rarely rarely drop my phones, and I want to make sure I am prepared for any accident.
180. gfunk53 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
my favorite type of protection case is the otterbox commuter case it does not add much bulk to the phone and keeps the phone very protected and is pocket friendly..
181. mike02s (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
My favorite line of cases are the Incipio feather cases. While they don't offer as much protection as some other cases, they are very light, add almost no bulk, are pretty to look at, and feel great in the hand!
182. VictoriaBrownberry (Posts: 11; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
I forgot to add, I also like cases that make the phone look cool; like the Nintendo Gameboy look-alike cases, cassette look-alike case, and other cool designs.
183. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Otterbox has to be my favorite case because it offers true protection for a phone!
184. jacobxtyler (Posts: 26; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
im actually not that big of a fan of cases. i like the beauty of the raw smartphone.
185. xXShinigami20 (Posts: 4; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
My favorite case would be the Taktik by Lunatik because of the awesome design and durability. The case has a very unique profile that fits my taste. And it doesn't look like crap like other protective cases out there in the market.
186. suavemezie (Posts: 62; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
My favorite case is OtterBox, because it's SIMPLY THE BEST!
188. c1nnamon (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I like Speck cases, just for the style and colors.
189. blowfish (Posts: 10; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
It needs to be thin and not add bulk to the phone
190. kdog77 (Posts: 9; Member since: 17 May 2012)
my favorite case is otterbox casue it protect the screen and all the phone i had one on my sII and dropped it and never been scratched or dented
192. DMaN13 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Speck Cases. Always wrapped my iPhones and the wifes in them. Never any problems. Otterboxes are my second choice and my backup choice.
193. mdhlk88 (Posts: 10; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I prefer a thin case... otterbox is nice too
194. Tyrexl050 (Posts: 11; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Seidio active because I'm active and prone to dropping my phone.
195. zonam (Posts: 20; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I like to have phones original look.. so I always go for tranparent cases
199. suzee (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
My favorite protective case would have to be the lifeproof case. Why? Because it's waterproof. Since buying it last January, I've taken my phone in the tub with me so I can relax and listen to music while browsing on the internet or watching netflix. It's absolutely amazing to be able to not worry about my phone getting damaged. =)
201. pslee (Posts: 38; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
otterbox is the favorite. reason is my brother can drop the smarthphone in the toilet and still be able to salvage the phone. he junked two galaxy s phones dropping it in the toliet. after getting him the evo with otterbox, i dont have to worry about it anymore.
202. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
Bodyglove for me. Enough protection for random falls and keeps the phone slim in the hand and pocket
204. Malestokesjr (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
My favorite type of case is a silicon case because it is easy to take on and off a phone, it provides decent protection, is not expensive, and usually available in many colors.
206. slinder1 (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
My favorite case is otterbox because it protects phones the best and makes the phone look stylish.
207. dwagner8 (Posts: 9; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
My favorite strikes a good balance between protection and keeping the phone profile slim.
208. Adan_Ramos (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
My favorite case would have to be a hoc cases that verizon carries. Ive used them on my last 4 phones. I like this style of case because it allows me to carry my device on my belt clip when im at work and i can take it off the belt clip and put it in my pocket when im off work. its also great for when im on my lunch break and i want to watch something on my phone because they come with kickstands built in the case. the best thing about it is it keeps my phone size small unlike an otter box that makes phones much larger. it doesnt offer the most protection but it offers enough for me.
209. njdevil343 (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Otterbox by far! So many times iv dropped my phone and it never has broke! More importantly, Otterbox’s customer service has been great. The few times iv contacted them they were great!
210. uriel (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
I prefer genuine leather cases but I don't know of any so I have found otterbox to be a great replacement
211. Marino1310 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
My favorite for protection is otterbocx and ballistic
212. ChocoJ (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I use the Otterbox for my iPhone 4S, it's taken a few drops, and could use the extra love that case gives. For my Galaxy SIII, I use one of the Mophie cases, that way I don't have to waste time hunting for a charger.
213. kewlguy210 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
Lifeproof is a good case and same are the otterbox ones.
214. mmini1 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
I am a fan of cases that have both a hard shell and soft protective case together. Not only are they protective, but they allow multiple looks/textures to the phone.
215. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Otter Box is awesome. I have a commuter on my GS3. Keeps it safe. Already protected it from a few falls. I really like that it comes with a one year warranty, too.
216. denmcdon (Posts: 88; Member since: 07 Jun 2009)
My favorite case is the Siedio active, good protection nice look and multiple color choices.
217. Manideepreddy (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
the bumper case is my fav. because the actual design of the phone visible and it even protects the phone
218. kfreeman_23 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
I like the Otter Box commuter series because of the best possible protection with a pocket friendly size
219. random2491 (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Otterbox because of its durability and reliability.
220. chadcy (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
a protective case that guards against screen smudges and drops. lifeproof.
221. housry23 (Posts: 79; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
My favorite type of cases are bumper cases. They offer enough protection with minimal increase in girth. I especially love the aluminum bumpers with chrome buttons. To protect the rest of the device, I usually use a clear skin of some sort.
223. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
I like my Otter Box case the best because it feels very sturdy although a little thick. However, I do not like the clip/holster. I really prefer the holster/clip that I had on my Seidio case.
224. Macnasty (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Definitely tech21's D30 cases. Always protects my device no matter what.
226. cowboysfan032970 (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
My favorite is the otter commuter series beause it protects without the bulk!
227. phanboi (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
My favorite case is the Otterbox defender because of it's toughness and durability :D
229. elberthung (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
My favorite case is the one sell on eBay lol. Cuz its cheap!
231. astronaut (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Incipio is my favorite because, no reason
232. bgapfire (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Jun 2010)
I enjoy the Otterbox only for its protection of the phone. When casual, I enjoy Spigen cases.
233. mas11 (Posts: 1029; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Otterbox Defender, there is no way my screen will crack with this thing on.
234. dashiz09 (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 May 2012)
Otterbox's Commuter Case because it protects my phone.
236. bovcrx (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I like otterbox because they make holsters for their heavy duty cases.