Giveaway: Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:08
It's the holiday season and it's time for giveaways! This time, thanks to our openhearted partners from Radioshack, we'll be presenting one of you with a brand new AT&T iPhone 5 and an Otterbox Commuter Case to help you keep it looking new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
55. ohdbee posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:14 0
I tend to purchase slim fit cases, so not to make my phone bulky.
56. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:14 0
I like the Draco aluminum bumper for the iPhone and Galaxy phones. While I am able to get protection if I were to drop the phone, I also get a more premium feel of the device; plus the Draco case isn't too bulky so putting the phone in my pocket isn't a pain.
57. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:16 1
For those of you who often bash apple don't put a comment here
Don't be hypocrite
58. RemmyZero posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:18 0
I also have to agree with lifeproof. For total protection that's the only way to go. On my iP4 i just have a belkin case though, so I suppose that makes me a hypocrite ;)
59. sucker19r posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:18 0
No brainer! I like the TWO-PIECE cases, more specifically the ones by CaseCrown...why...they come in AWESOME colors and slide on the phone easily without any pushin and pullin.
60. joey41 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:19 0
Will stay with the otterbox case. Seems like a good one
61. MasterCylinder posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:22 0
I don't use a case on my Samsung Note. It would make it too big!
62. Vater2451 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:22 0
Any type of thinner case that still provides moderate protection from drops. I've never found that perfect case because there's always something wrong..... If I'm going to cover up a phone and how it was designed to feel in my hand then that case better feel great too! Also, it can't add too much bulk but still needs to protect all four corners as well as the screen
63. PhoneAddiction posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:24 0
My favorite type of case for the iphone 5 has to be the Cruzerlite Spi-Force case. It's slim, provides optimum protection, and comes in a myriad of colors.
64. KineticArc posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:27 0
My favorite case is definitely a bumper style that does not make the phone super thick. Too thick and it won't fit in my pockets right. Plus, I think it looks ridiculous with a monster case.
65. palmguy posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:27 0
My favorite case is the Otterbox case. All others are a waste of money.
66. tywanjames posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:29 0
Body Glove makes the best phone cases because some of them come with a kickstand and belt clip.
68. Theblaxican posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:31 0
My favorite case is by far the Element Case Sector 4/5 for the iPhone 4/4s and 5. Although I prefer to use Android phones (HTC or Sony), it's hard to deny that the iPhone is a beautiful piece of machinery. In my opinion, Element Case produces one of the only cases on the market that can actually make the iPhone look better than it already does.
69. Deadeye37 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:31 0
I like bumper syle cases. They protect the phone from normal drops without adding a lot of girth to the phone. Those cases also add extra grip to the phone, so its less likely to slip out of your hand.
70. chaseraschella posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:31 0
My favorite case is SGP CASE, the Neo Hybrid addition.
This is because of their variety of colors and the double cases for better protection.
71. mark0830 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:31 0
I like the fact that the Otterbox has great designs and a very safe protective case.
72. lancekik posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:31 0
my favorate cases are bumpers,, they show the phone and arent bulky..
73. dsilverman00 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:32 0
Otterbox all the way. The best protection on the market. These cases have saved me thousands of dollars on phones for how rough I am on them. The one on my old blackberry even survived a 3 story fall onto concrete. That had me sold!
74. ckoch125 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:35 0
Life proof. They protect your phone from just about everything without adding a ton of bulk to the phone.
75. portofmiami posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:35 0
My favorite cases are ones which are extremely form fitting, so as not to add significant bulk to the phone. I dislike silicone b/c I cannot slip it into my pocket easily, so I prefer grippy plastic.
76. polograph posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:35 0
My favorite case is bumper because it is not only thinner and lighter than other case types but also it protects my cell phone from dropping. That's why I like the bumper alot!
77. danygandhi posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:36 0
I personally dont use cases, but i bought otterbox for my sister's iPhone 3gs and my girl friend's Lumia 900. I prefer otterbox because of the fit, finish and shock absorbing capabilities.
78. hothands posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:38 0
My favorite case is definitely the lifeproof, and so is my mom's which is who I would give this Iphone 5 to
79. kcroyals613 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:42 0
Otter box. it has saved my phone more then once.
80. LiveFromMN posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:42 0
My favorite type of case is otterbox commuter cases, because they are built tough and they will literally save the life of your phone. At the ShockCity Verizon I work at, people love buying them and I feel most confident selling those to my customers. They love them, I love them, and otterbox love us! & They show it by giving a great warrenty for the case on their website!
81. britbrat5 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:43 0
Otterbox Defender series! My mom had an iPhone 3gs in one of those that got run over by an ambulance, only cracked the case, the iPhone was fine!!
82. sveltekat posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:44 0
I like the cases from more-thing.com. They are sleek and stylish. And I always put on a HD ZAGG shield to protect the screen.
84. neidlinger posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:44 0
Actually love the flip case style for the SG3, it's sleek, simple to use, simple to figure out. It doesn't add bulk to the device and keeps everything neat and tidy.
85. danwager posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:45 0
I have the BookBook on my iPhone 4. It was very nice to have a wallet case to reduce what I had to carry and I never forgot anything. The leather case protected it very well.
86. cncrim posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:47 0
I don't know about everyone else if I like my phone nake or a clear gel case, the reason is simple we change phone every two or three year and the phone mean to be use not keep as collect.
87. g2a5b0e posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:49 0
Otterbox because I think it has the best mix of protection without adding too much bulk.
89. rickamaro posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:55 0
I always liked a case that protects an impact plus easy to get into pockets..My choice? Otterbox!
91. osubucks69 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:56 0
Otterbox Reflex. Good protection and minimal bulk added to the phone.
92. BReND0 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:57 0
I use the speck candy shell case for my iphone 4s. The case offers great protection at a great price. I am a union laborer and work alot of industrial construction. So my phones take a beating. But the hard case outside and thick rubber inside keep the phone well procteted from drops and falls, and it also covers alot of the phone from dust dirt grim. Very good choice. And it keeps the profile somewhat slim. I recommend Speck cases for all phones
93. court171 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:57 0
Myth favorite case is the otter box, I feel secure whenever I drop my phone because I know it is protected. You can't go wrong with the otter box defender case!! It's DURABLE and its a great investment.
95. eshney posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:02 0
Anything that protects the phone in the case of an accidental fall and isn't too bulky
97. newuser1 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:02 0
I like a clear silicone case. just protect the phone from scratch when dropped.
98. clintius posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:05 0
I really like my otterbox, it protects the phone the best, I also like my lifeproof case.
99. pbmader posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:07 0
i like bumper cases (the nexus 4 bumper case is perfect).
100. omare87 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:08 0
my favorite case is the otter box defender becase i love the extra screen protector , and the clip it comes with. best of all the warranty program.
101. archeryhunter1993 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:10 0
Life proof case! Because the phone will be protected from even the hardest falls into the swimming pool or ocean!
102. ymp72 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:10 0
Otterbox communter case, it provides the balance of great protection while not too bulky.
103. anthonybaldwin posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:10 0
I have a black otter commuter and my wife has a pink otter as well we enjoy these cases
104. AFnerdTP posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:15 0
INSURANCE. because i like to keep the phone looking as it is.
106. Techsword posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:16 0
Otterbox, it makes my girlfriends phone survive in the harshest environment, her purse
107. miikeyroks posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:16 0
I love the otterbox commuter, normally it comes in some really cool color combos and it is not too bulky and also very good at keeping your device protected, id say tpu cases come in a close second as well!
108. playingDroid posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:18 0
I prefer a custom Zag Skin, I know it is not really a case but I don't really like the extra bulk and a cool picture I took covering my phone protecting it from scratches is just enough for me. Yes I know that I will hate myself if I drop it but that is a risk I am willing to take.
109. rahul1999 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:18 0
i love the lifeproof covers. because i kept my phone on the edge of the sink and it fell in the water and when i took it out it was working perfectly...:D
110. Grayghost posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:19 0
Otterbox defender is without a doubt the most durable. I've used them for years and they have taken beatings like a champ.
111. persim posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:20 0
simple bumper case, offers some protection but not at all cumbersome
112. gwuhua1984 posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:22 0
I use Seidio, I find the design better looking than Otterbox.
114. kicksetc posted on 12 Dec 2012, 10:26 0
I like thin outer cases so I am not adding too much bulk to my phone.