Giveaway: Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 08:08 posted on
It's the holiday season and it's time for giveaways! This time, thanks to our openhearted partners from Radioshack, we'll be presenting one of you with a brand new AT&T iPhone 5 and an Otterbox Commuter Case to help you keep it looking new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
540. fungwon (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
The otterbox is my favorite brand of case because it does protect the phone when I accidentally drop it. There were a few times my phone slipped out of my hand or got knocked off from the table to the floor, and it still works like brand new.
541. scsa852k (Posts: 329; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Flip Cases. Looks cool, protects the phone.
542. thienson (Posts: 8; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
clear gel/rubber case, for better grip and won't cover up your phone...
543. psmith06vt (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
My favorite cases are from Rearth. They are slim and strong without adding a lot of bulk to the device.
545. jkelxtc (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 May 2012)
I really like the Incase cases. I really like the designs. Seems like they put a lot of effort not only on protection for your phone, but also making it look up. Because the iPhone is a eye pleasing phone.
546. burnik (Posts: 13; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
My favorite protective case is the otterbox because it is simply the best quality.
547. cezovski (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Dec 2012)
I don't have a smart phone so I haven't needed a case -- but I have heard Otterbox is one of the best because it's the most durable and keeps the phone safe! I sure hope I win an iPhone!
548. Euphist (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Dec 2012)
I love Otterbox defender cases. They're extremely durable and look really nice as well.
549. Sirgoalsalot (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Energizer Energi to extend the battery life.
551. kais3ng (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Dec 2012)
My favorite type of protective case is just a combination of a bumper and screen protectors at both sides. In this way my iPhone simply excels in its simplicity and still maintains its original elegant look.
552. masterchina (Posts: 55; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Elago slim fit, good feel in the hands and good selection of colors.
553. Griztopher (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
When it comes to a case, all I need is some extra grip with impact resistance. Thinner the better.
554. MasterSyrron (Posts: 59; Member since: 08 Dec 2012)
My favorite has always been Otterbox -- every phone I get, I check first to make sure Otterbox makes a case for it. It's the only brand I trust! And now on the Otterbox website you can actually mix and match case colors (to some extent). If only they had University of Florida themed cases...
555. EvaXen (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Dec 2012)
I prefer bumper-type cases. Doesn't increase phone size greatly, and protects the sensitive edges which I find get chipped first.
556. andynaija (Posts: 898; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
I like rubber silicone cases because I think they help absorb shocks when I accidentally drop my phone.
557. phonejacket (Posts: 9; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Favorite type is D3O ones for Tmo phones. For the iphone, probably Incipio or the Otter Box.
558. techiekidd (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Dec 2012)
Any case that fits snugged into my phone and protects it is good enough for me. But 3 good cases that I've used in the past are Belkin,Lifeproof,& otter, but of I had to choose the best put of those it would Be, OTTER! I like how it fits the phone very snugged and the material does it make it look all bulky , so yes OTTERBOX! :)
560. marcd23 (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
My favorite is the Otterbox because that's the only type of case that I've used and after multiple drops time after time my phone still remained functional and undamaged
561. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
I like my simple tpu case. It's light weight, thin and pretty sturdy.
562. KIANO (Posts: 82; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
Type of case: Rubberized bumper edges with/without clear back side and/without clear front side.
Why rubberized bumper edges? Fall protection.
Why clear sides? Protect and let the Apple iPhone's sleek, beautiful design shines through.
564. techiekidd (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Dec 2012)
OTTERBOX cases fit really snug and they do there Job, they are good material too :D, Lifeproof is my second fave LOL I hope I win :c
565. xdeanda (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
my favorite case is the rechargeable battery one because i am able to charge my phone after it runs out of battery and it protects my iphone from getting broken after i have dropped it a few times.
566. s8877 (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 May 2012)
The names of the "winners" of all recent giveaways on this site are suspiciously similar. Is PhoneArena "gives away" all these phones to the same person? Maybe these "giveaways" are fake to start with?
568. stiggy1 (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Nov 2008)
nooo! i doubt it !! you know how many people have the same name as me!!? I kinda don't care i don't win anything!
569. chisox1236 (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Otterbox Defender. Offers the most durable protection and a sturdy belt clip.
570. spasticpat (Posts: 98; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
I like the Otterbox Defender because it's a good quality case, makes me feel secure.
571. ChvyHD (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
The Griffin Survivor! This case beats all. The best looking and most protective.
573. Pewterl31 (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
I like rubber protective cases like otter box.They keep the phone safe while my kids play with the phone.
575. youactappalled (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I currently have the Lifeproof case for the iPhone 4S and it's saved me numerous times from having to scramble and find enough cash to buy a new device. I've dropped it in water, dropped it on concrete and ceramic tile and even from the top of my house where it hit the air conditioning unit. I thought it was done for. It was not. I was happy and I would gladly buy one for the iPhone 5 if I were to win. The Otterbox Commuter is not a bad option either. :)
576. babypie (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
my favorite phone case is the otterbox because it protects the iphone5 if u drop it or something like that