Giveaway: Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2012, 08:08
It's the holiday season and it's time for giveaways! This time, thanks to our openhearted partners from Radioshack, we'll be presenting one of you with a brand new AT&T iPhone 5 and an Otterbox Commuter Case to help you keep it looking new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
540. fungwon posted on 15 Dec 2012, 16:51 0
The otterbox is my favorite brand of case because it does protect the phone when I accidentally drop it. There were a few times my phone slipped out of my hand or got knocked off from the table to the floor, and it still works like brand new.
542. thienson posted on 15 Dec 2012, 19:51 0
clear gel/rubber case, for better grip and won't cover up your phone...
543. psmith06vt posted on 15 Dec 2012, 20:10 0
My favorite cases are from Rearth. They are slim and strong without adding a lot of bulk to the device.
545. jkelxtc posted on 15 Dec 2012, 23:46 0
I really like the Incase cases. I really like the designs. Seems like they put a lot of effort not only on protection for your phone, but also making it look up. Because the iPhone is a eye pleasing phone.
546. burnik posted on 16 Dec 2012, 00:38 0
My favorite protective case is the otterbox because it is simply the best quality.
547. cezovski posted on 16 Dec 2012, 04:06 0
I don't have a smart phone so I haven't needed a case -- but I have heard Otterbox is one of the best because it's the most durable and keeps the phone safe! I sure hope I win an iPhone!
548. Euphist posted on 16 Dec 2012, 04:10 0
I love Otterbox defender cases. They're extremely durable and look really nice as well.
551. kais3ng posted on 16 Dec 2012, 10:09 0
My favorite type of protective case is just a combination of a bumper and screen protectors at both sides. In this way my iPhone simply excels in its simplicity and still maintains its original elegant look.
552. masterchina posted on 16 Dec 2012, 11:20 0
Elago slim fit, good feel in the hands and good selection of colors.
553. Griztopher posted on 16 Dec 2012, 12:44 0
When it comes to a case, all I need is some extra grip with impact resistance. Thinner the better.
554. MasterSyrron posted on 16 Dec 2012, 15:12 0
My favorite has always been Otterbox -- every phone I get, I check first to make sure Otterbox makes a case for it. It's the only brand I trust! And now on the Otterbox website you can actually mix and match case colors (to some extent). If only they had University of Florida themed cases...
555. EvaXen posted on 16 Dec 2012, 16:22 0
I prefer bumper-type cases. Doesn't increase phone size greatly, and protects the sensitive edges which I find get chipped first.
556. andynaija posted on 16 Dec 2012, 18:29 0
I like rubber silicone cases because I think they help absorb shocks when I accidentally drop my phone.
557. phonejacket posted on 16 Dec 2012, 18:48 0
Favorite type is D3O ones for Tmo phones. For the iphone, probably Incipio or the Otter Box.
558. techiekidd posted on 16 Dec 2012, 19:44 0
Any case that fits snugged into my phone and protects it is good enough for me. But 3 good cases that I've used in the past are Belkin,Lifeproof,& otter, but of I had to choose the best put of those it would Be, OTTER! I like how it fits the phone very snugged and the material does it make it look all bulky , so yes OTTERBOX! :)
560. marcd23 posted on 16 Dec 2012, 21:16 0
My favorite is the Otterbox because that's the only type of case that I've used and after multiple drops time after time my phone still remained functional and undamaged
561. jcpwn2004 posted on 16 Dec 2012, 21:17 0
I like my simple tpu case. It's light weight, thin and pretty sturdy.
562. KIANO posted on 16 Dec 2012, 22:25 0
Type of case: Rubberized bumper edges with/without clear back side and/without clear front side.
Why rubberized bumper edges? Fall protection.
Why clear sides? Protect and let the Apple iPhone's sleek, beautiful design shines through.
564. techiekidd posted on 16 Dec 2012, 22:54 0
OTTERBOX cases fit really snug and they do there Job, they are good material too :D, Lifeproof is my second fave LOL I hope I win :c
565. xdeanda posted on 17 Dec 2012, 00:07 0
my favorite case is the rechargeable battery one because i am able to charge my phone after it runs out of battery and it protects my iphone from getting broken after i have dropped it a few times.
566. s8877 posted on 17 Dec 2012, 12:31 0
The names of the "winners" of all recent giveaways on this site are suspiciously similar. Is PhoneArena "gives away" all these phones to the same person? Maybe these "giveaways" are fake to start with?
568. stiggy1 posted on 18 Dec 2012, 10:23 0
nooo! i doubt it !! you know how many people have the same name as me!!? I kinda don't care i don't win anything!
569. chisox1236 posted on 18 Dec 2012, 11:59 0
Otterbox Defender. Offers the most durable protection and a sturdy belt clip.
570. spasticpat posted on 18 Dec 2012, 18:44 0
I like the Otterbox Defender because it's a good quality case, makes me feel secure.
571. ChvyHD posted on 18 Dec 2012, 19:59 0
The Griffin Survivor! This case beats all. The best looking and most protective.
573. Pewterl31 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 15:31 0
I like rubber protective cases like otter box.They keep the phone safe while my kids play with the phone.
575. youactappalled posted on 18 Jan 2013, 10:16 0
I currently have the Lifeproof case for the iPhone 4S and it's saved me numerous times from having to scramble and find enough cash to buy a new device. I've dropped it in water, dropped it on concrete and ceramic tile and even from the top of my house where it hit the air conditioning unit. I thought it was done for. It was not. I was happy and I would gladly buy one for the iPhone 5 if I were to win. The Otterbox Commuter is not a bad option either. :)
576. babypie posted on 10 Feb 2013, 18:35 0
my favorite phone case is the otterbox because it protects the iphone5 if u drop it or something like that