1.Like our Facebook page;
2. Post a comment on this picture.
- Until December 24, customers will receive a $50 RadioShack gift card when they purchase an iPad2 at their local RadioShack
- Customers can also receive a $50 Visa Prepaid Card by mail-in rebate when they use their RadioShack credit card on a purchase of $399 or more
- Save even more with RadioShack’s Trade & Save program by trading in your original iPad 64GB 3G model for up to $250 off on your iPad2 purchase
Starting December 12th, the Giveaway contest is open to U.S. residents aged 18 or over. In exactly one week's time (this would be December 19th), we'll randomly choose one lucky user and contact them via a private message on Facebook, so that they can receive their prize. *Update Dec 19 27 Jan 02 09* we have drawn the lucky winner and they have confirmed they will receive the prize - congratulations to John Hess.
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email, he or she has provided upon registration. Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion).
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
* This giveaway promotion is not tied to Facebook itself.