Giveaway: AT&T LG Optimus G
0. phoneArena 04 Nov 2012, 13:09 posted on
It's once again time for a giveaway here at PhoneArena! And since our readers are super-cool people, you know that we're only giving away super-cool stuff. This time is no different! In partnership with AT&T, we're giving away a brand new LG Optimus G! Yes, that's the one with the ultra-fast Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
56. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
This phone is awesome, I can't wait till november 11(sprint version)
58. Guyver (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
This phone makes my Atrix 4G look pretty sad.
59. CelluJoe (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
I'd like to see some game and app reviews on PhoneArena. I'd also like to win an LG Optimus G phone.
60. defiantbeast (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Nov 2009)
This is a really great phone, i can see why Google choice this to be there nexus.
67. jackhuny (Posts: 10; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Great phone, love the sharpness of the corner.
68. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
take me to the states right f**kin now!
69. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 169; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Would like to see more unbiased articles, it always seems like some devices and brands are more important than others, its called PHONEarena
79. fistigons (Posts: 329; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
You're kidding right? These guys do a great job of giving us a wide variety of news. It's the commentators that make it seem biased. Any time there is ANY Apple article the Android fanatics claim the site is biased and any time there is an Android fragmentation article the Apple-holics(and any time there is a Windows article those guys just get a boner). Heck this is one of the few sites that will actually mention a feature phone.
70. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I'm on verizon, but at least if i won, i could sell it and my S3 and get the note 2 and have a little left over to spend on a nexus 7. HOYEAH!
71. ROTCMom (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
I like the 4.7-inch WXGA 1280 x 768 HD IPS Plus display and the ergo shape. Love to get one for my son whose Verizon service is terrible where he is so he can transition to AT &T!
78. fistigons (Posts: 329; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Thought of another improvement to the site. It'd be nice if avatars were slightly bigger. People have some nice ones but the sizes are pretty small.
81. listless (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I think the compare phones should compare not only the specifications but also the benchmark results(with variance). Currently the only real way to compare phones is to read the complete reviews.
82. fistigons (Posts: 329; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Also it's be nice if the weight was added to the size comparison charts.
83. hariprasath.j (unregistered)
87. zvioocge (Posts: 26; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
PLSPLS Give ME this Monster
pls i never had android smartphone plspls
really it would be awesome :) thx phonearena for giveaway
88. sveltekat (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I would like to see more consumer reviews highlighted on the main page, instead of as a secondary item on the product page.
90. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I used one of these at the store the other day and it did seem pretty damn fast. Too bad the UI skin kinda sucks. The phone seems good
91. Hitagi (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 May 2012)
Do want! I am new to LG phones and looking forward to that phone.
94. DLUVPARMAR (Posts: 50; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
If phonearena give me this phone for free but i dont take bcoz of i luv lumia 920 n its better than any other phone. N yaa lumia 920 is my next phone.
95. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
My trusty SGS1 is on its last legs. I cant do anything internet related on it without it force shutoff and refusing to turn back on for 10 mins. I'm a poor ass student right now in desperate need of a new device. :) :) :) :)
97. chanceit (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
My son is on ATT and his phone died and he's back to an old flip phone. I will give him this if I win it!
98. shnibz (Posts: 281; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
Beautiful Phone! I hope i can win and get rid of my Samsung....not a fan of Samsung anymore and my Motorola went to a friend.
100. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Hoping I win. ;P
Or anyone else that needs it for that matter.
101. okiwa002 (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 May 2011)
This is an awesome implementation of Android OS. It's fast, and hopefully all future phones will no longer bring with them dreaded LAG... I hope I win this one!
103. Socialite (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Sep 2011)
I would like to see more customization with Facebook and also, I would enjoy guest reviews by actual members of the phone arena network...I think that would be interesting..
108. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10435; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If I win, I'd give it to my cousin who's been desperately trying to get rid of his iPhone 3GS. Early Christmas gift. :)
109. aries.phills (Posts: 140; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I wish you could extend your promo/give a way package to non_USA residents like me.
I visit your site every 20minutes like an addict and I'm not a USA resident. There are lots of other people like me that like your site and would love you to comsider extending your offers to us.
110. fistigons (Posts: 329; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Phone arena has had giveaways to other countries in the past. Let us Americans have a chance. Especially those that have had to suffer through Sandy and this election.
113. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
While I love Samsung products and the Galaxy S III is a best and with millions sold, this phone does destroy it with its processor and that screen is insanely gorgeous. I would love to have this to brag to my friends about. (They have iPhone 5's) :)
117. mydi.maus (unregistered)
i win i win!!yaaay!..oh i was dreaming,.