Giveaway: 2x LG Quantum and 2x LG Optimus 7!
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2010, 04:36 posted on
If you are thinking of purchasing that shiny new Windows Phone 7 handset – hold it right there! PhoneArena gives you the chance to win the handset of your dreams...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
63. vander09 (Posts: 13; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
hey everyone watch this video on youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=9EpbdFCJDVohe show sume features of WP7, and how it integrates very well with facebook, and also how to upload images to Flickr from the pictures hub.
65. adankarrito (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2010)
GOODLUCK! :D i know i'm winning my LG Quantum!!!
67. thlee0109 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Dec 2010)
I want one so badly :( I'm a Windows Phone FAN. I love Windows phones, even the previous versions, but I never got one.. :( wanted the LG GM750 so badly, but now this monster is out, so I want this one PICK ME PLEASE ITS BEEN 3 years :((
69. vander09 (Posts: 13; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Im from the UK so i hope to get the LG Optimus 7 :D:D:D
70. peacekid (unregistered)
I know i will win.
73. vball_2011 (unregistered)
| pick me :) |
76. nicksti (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
The contest is restricted to EU and US because those are the only two regions Microsoft officially launched the handsets. I wonder if the phones will be unlocked.
78. Ferame (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Jun 2010)
Good luck, i'm waiting for LG Optimus 7 in my pocket, time to change my Sony Ericsson w880 to something a lot better. ( Want that phone very much! )
79. tone0612 (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
yeaaaaaaaa phonearena is the bomb i sure hope i win
80. lhonorajr (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
I never won anything in my life. I would love the new windows phone
81. richv77 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
Thanks for the opportunity to win a Win 7 phone.
82. abc25 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
Here's hoping I join the ranks of Windows Phone 7 owners (currently running WinMo 6.5 and Android 2.2 on HD2).
83. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Yeah because saying "pick me" in the comments is going to increase you're chances. Or trying the answers right. Lol. It's a poll not a quiz. You could answer wring on the first 2 and still win.
90. tnllions (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Dec 2010)
Please pick me. Need new phone so I can get rid of old phone.