Give your smartphone The Feinger and never drop it again
some accessories available like a lanyard and a purse/pocket attachment. The cost of The Feinger is $14.95 and additional Feinger sleeves cost $5.95 while extra mounts cost $4.95 for a package of 4. A Megapack is available for $29.95. Apparently only pre-orders are being taken at this point and $5 of each pre-order is going to the WISH-TV 8 Tornado Relief Fund for those in Southern Indiana affected by the recent storms.
The web site is still in the midst of being polished up and needs some work, but the jingle is catchy. If you want to save your smartphone from destruction, go ahead and give it The Feinger. You can send in your pre-order by clicking on the sourcelink.
source: TheFeinger via Phandroid
1. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
oh gawd its like a commercial from the 90's
9. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Just don't join the Yakuza,and you should be ok...
4. Schuler28 (Posts: 26; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
s**t!!! I chopped off my finger damn it my phone Fell!!!
6. iShepherd (Posts: 38; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
What if you have no fingers or toes? Can you still use this?
7. Ubi2447 (Posts: 131; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Great. Sticky adhesive.
Never worry about dropping your phone or reselling it for top dollar!
How convenient :P
11. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It will not surprise me to see iSh**p flock to buy these...lol!!!
12. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
If they wanna sell these things, they should make the finger thing clear instead of neon colors. And you don't stick it directly to your phone, you stick it to the back of the case you have on.