Girl gets stuck in a storm drain trying to rescue fallen BlackBerry
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2014, 21:47 posted on
What lengths would you go to rescue your beloved smartphone? In the United Kingdom, 16-year-old...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
53. bogdancirstea (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
OH MY GOD! Is that how 16 year olds look like now? Damn, such an old looking girl!
54. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1683; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
No one here is even bothered about the phone that drowned. Everyone id only interested in the girl and her body parts. This site just became P**nArena. xD
57. Stuntman (Posts: 707; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Is this what I have to go to replace my BlackBerry (work phone) with an iPhone? :-)
66. Scott93274 (Posts: 519; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
lol, I read that the initial reports of it being a Black Berry were false, that it was in fact an iPhone. Doesn't matter though, the story was awesome!
67. f1r3z0r (Posts: 78; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
What you could expect from blond girl+fat+immature+blackberry???
70. Scott93274 (Posts: 519; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
The fat comment is a bit harsh, but the blond comment was spot on. That being said, she didn't drop a Blackberry, it was actually an iPhone. I guess we now know who's still buying Apple products.
68. -box- (Posts: 3707; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Hope she sells the iPhail and gets a decent phone.
72. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 676; Member since: 29 May 2014)
All the trouble for blackberry? Not worthed, she should just let it go and buy a brand new non-blackberry phone.