Girl gets stuck in a storm drain trying to rescue fallen BlackBerry
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2014, 21:47 posted on
What lengths would you go to rescue your beloved smartphone? In the United Kingdom, 16-year-old...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I think that multiple accounts of one person is not allowed. I read it somewhere in posting rules probably. Are you giving up android for iphone
51. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
not really i have a iphone 5 and will be getting a windows phone once again when 8.1 comes out
39. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
No, you will get a iPhone or Android device. I call that an upgrade.
13. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Where in the actual article does it say 'iPhone'? It's more like a BlackBerry. Did you guys change the title so it sounds more interesting? Cause BlackBerrys are meh
18. Killua (Posts: 270; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Yeah. It's kinda embarassing PA. They're both fruits but you should be able to know the difference if you read the article cafefully.
17. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
So which source to beleve SWNS.com that it was BlackBerry or @Kent_999s Twitter that it was iPhone (Photos with titles)??? Also would be interesting to hear why Maxwell R. chosed iPhone version not BlackBerry??? :D
42. limporgyuk (Posts: 276; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
You should remove these comments sections, it's not like anybody's opinion matters to anyone anyway. I for one wouldn't miss them
58. roscuthiii (Posts: 2224; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
These comments are what helps to finance the website to produce articles in the first place. Hitting the thumbs up, posting a comment, opening an article, etc... It all leaves impressions in the generation of web traffic which in turn generates payments made by the sites advertisers.
It is a FREE site afterall. The only other option would be to pay through subscription.
59. roscuthiii (Posts: 2224; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Well, it is PhoneArena... Not PhoneExchange-of-Pleasantries.
21. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
More proof of the intelligent level of iUsers.
32. eggimage (Posts: 79; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
it's a blackberry. Clearly your intelligence level isn't as high as you hoped.
29. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Man dont tell me she isnt even 18. She looks 30+.
45. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Girls are all like that, they look old but there young.
No wonder women hate and kick off whenever you ask them how old they are.
True she looks 25+
69. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Unfortunately carrying that much extra weight can age someone. When I was in grade school we had a girl that looked almost twice her age because of her unfortunate obesity. Thankfully she was able to overcome it and looks fine now.
30. Totse2k15 (Posts: 461; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
BlackBerry? Not worth it. She got a new iPhone as a replaced (on the photo).
Yes, she don't look 16.
41. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Don't hate. I like them thick. If she was 21 she can get stuck in my man hole cover any day.
35. CellieCell (Posts: 124; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
I'm sorry but she really does not look 16....
38. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Problems with big you-know-what.
I bet she'll do it more often with the iPhone since it's thinner
46. DillWeed (Posts: 149; Member since: 14 Mar 2014)
Wait, you wouldn't try to save your phone? Would you have simply walked away? I sure as hell wouldn't leave my note 3, even if it was in a lion den.
48. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I would never put myself into an embarrassing situation like that just to know that I'm not able to reach my phone...
50. utg001 (unregistered)
I think it was not one of the best solution she chose, she could barely even fit in there.
Another reason to hate gravity :p
47. marlboro (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
no Ella Birchenough on FB, busted! scripted I should say though! HAHA