Gionee Elife S5.5: hands-on with the world’s thinnest smartphone
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2014, 13:03 posted on
Walking around the world’s largest mobile show, Mobile World Congress 2013, you’d inevitably stumble upon something amazing. We sure did - that something was the 5-inch Gionee Elife S5.5, the world’s thinnest smartphone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Sharky (Posts: 132; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
From what I've heard the customizations that Gionee uses does lead to some lag, so that seems to be the case here as well.
3. aayupanday (Posts: 527; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
A Gionee store is just 200 metres away from my home...
5. Adrian38 (Posts: 136; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
I think it has a 2,300mAh battery. Gionee says it will last all day.
6. johnehms09 (Posts: 49; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
They put the battery on top and buttom of this device..huge