Gionee Elife E7 hands-on: a monster from China
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2014, 13:20 posted on
The Gionee Elife E7 is the Chinese manufacturer's 2014 flagship model. It's one of the most powerful phones on the market today, sporting premium hardware that puts it ahead even of the newly outed Galaxy S5 in some aspects. We believe Gionee (pronounced “Johnny”) has done a good job with this phone, although we had higher expectations about its usability and performance. Nevertheless, here are our early hands-on impressions. ...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aayupanday (Posts: 520; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Already available in India but not the 801 version
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 1497; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Spec beast, but that dim display, that's not good. Also, the body looks like a fingerprint magnet.
4. fireblade (Posts: 714; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Good looking phone. And It gets 3 GB of RAM. What the hell was Samsung thinking?
6. saiki4116 (Posts: 358; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
Even this phone looks better than Band aid S5