Gingerbread update for the Motorola DROID 2 is being pushed out pronto to handsets
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2011, 13:57 posted on
Today, the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update is being sent out and brings the Motorola DROID 2 up to spec with some of its siblings. However, it’s only packing Android 2.3.3 as opposed to the more recent version of 2.3.4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
sorry Droid 2, i gave up on you months ago. :P
8. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
The Droid 2 is such a headache. I'm with you there.
2. droiderrific guy (unregistered)
i agree with ya thumper... i had the droid 2 til now and they rollin' out with the update when the BIONIC is coming out next week? /facepalm
4. myLITTLEpony2 (unregistered)
wtf BIONIC that phone blows
7. droiderrific guy (unregistered)
the BIONIC will be the best handset released into Verizon til of course, different phones start coming out such as the iphone 5 and nexus transformer prime so i dont know which phone youre talking about :(
3. nicedroidz (unregistered)
Awesome. I have a Droid 2 currently and this update will just provide me some entertainment until iphone 5, nexus prime comes out and at that point I can proceed with choosing between iphone 5, nexus prime and sg2. Still though this update should have came a lot earlier.
5. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
i might have waited too if the update came earlier.
6. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 467; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
Motorola is the best for updating their handsets...take note htc and the last to ever update samsung