Get your new iPad Air or iPad mini Retina in 24 carat gold
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2013, 12:04 posted on
We are not talking about the “bling” champagne gold that you can already get directly from Apple, we...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 226; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Can I get my Nokia Lumia 620 done up in platinum or rose gold? LOL, Are people so rich with nothing else to spend their money on?
10. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Everything can be gold plated , just call them( Goldgenie) when you have the money.
More important is how TH, PhoneArena found news here.
But Dell Venue Pro 11 that come today, is not news for them
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I'm sure that if you break it, Apple will happily replace it with new one (not gold one*). Remember, Apple care about their consumers! :D
8. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Apple will happily replace it with one painted in Gold using crayolas.
12. quakan (Posts: 1293; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
They actually do care about customer satisfaction but they aren't going to warrant a product when you modified the hardware. Someone who has money for that doesn't think retail prices for phones are expensive anyways so if it breaks they'll buy another and get it in gold again, maybe even with diamonds.
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Do you realize that I was just joking. :D
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 16219; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Please, they shoulda made em gold from jump.
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 16219; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah this thing is gorgeous, but ohhhhhh the price tag. +1
11. Diezparda (Posts: 438; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
i like it simple, i prefer the original model or maybe champagne gold like 5s back cover actually looks way better and cheaper of course...
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I would just melt it down and go on holiday!
Cheers!! (I mean iCheers!!)