Get up to $300 when you trade up to an HTC phone
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2012, 21:23 posted on
Buy a new HTC handset and receive up to $300 from the Taiwan based manufacturer when you trade up your old device; unlike other similar programs, you need to purchase the HTC device first before receiving the money...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SkOne (Posts: 95; Member since: 02 May 2012)
I think they're giving a little too much for a blackberry 9530 lol
7. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
wow... they dont even want their EVO 3D back... they will give me $50 :/
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
4. tedkord (Posts: 11687; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
These things are always a ripoff. That said, they offered me $290 for my SGS3. Not that I'm looking to trade.
5. Richcop (Posts: 19; Member since: 02 Aug 2009)
It says $375.00 for my At@t Galaxy note. Nothing I want from HTC right now though....
Trade Up estimate:
Complete your Trade Up by:
*Trade Up value presented in the form of a Visa® Prepaid Card. Cards are issued by MetabankTM pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. Card valid through expiration date shown on front of card.
6. tremzee (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 May 2012)
I think they are out of there mind i was trying to trade my sensation which i bought last year for $550 plus tax they offer me $100 i can easily sell my sensation on ebay or craigslist more then 300.
not a good deal htc
9. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Trading in my Micromax A45, wonder how much that would be?
11. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I'll trade my GSIII when HTC releases the DIX!
13. jimjam (Posts: 257; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
$50 for my $150-200 on ebay/craigslist Radar.