Get the Apple iPhone 5s for $1 today and tomorrow from Best Buy
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2014, 18:54 posted on
If you're being offered by looking for the Apple iPhone 5s, you're not going to get a better deal than the one offered by Best Buy today and tomorrow. For those two days, the big box retailer will give you a minimum $150 for your working Apple iPhone 4s or Apple iPhone 5. And that credit can be immediately applied against a brand spanking new 16GB Apple iPhone 5s priced at $149.99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Wow, have sales fallen so much they are almost giving them away for free on contract ?
Apple's primary future income streams will be via iTunes and App Store
3. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Well, Best Buy is, not Apple. Apple won't be lowering their prices to a reasonable level anytime soon.
4. superduper (Posts: 151; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Yes, iPhone sales tumbled from 33.8 million to 51 million last quarter.
14. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
You need to understand "Market Share" rather than absolute numbers .. hmmm but bots don't understand anything beyond what they are programmed to.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 19470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You need to understand, apples business model is not market share. It's profit margin, and they lead in that catagory...bot.
17. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Glad you said it for us fooldroids,
It's all about being over priced and lesser value.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 19470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Actually fanboy, apples products have much greater value. What do you think sales for more money, both new and used? Who's products are worth more 3rd party? Lesser value huh? Face it, you can hate apple all you want, who cares lol? You may pay more for an apple product, but sense no one keeps a device forever. Apple will be worth more when you sell it.
24. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Correction to my early post, should have said lower cabilities instead of value.
But we all get that part.
25. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Frak, did it again lol, lesser, not lower.
27. willard12 (Posts: 1515; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Paying a lot for a cheap device = profit. They do indeed lead in that category. Thank goodness for US carrier subsidies.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 19470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Tell em again lol. These fooldroids don't get it.
15. Finalflash (Posts: 2725; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Damn straight, that's a lot of 4 and 4s phones sold, so much so that they had start making more iPhone 4 phones. You tell em guy, that's number crunching done right.
8. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10586; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Can you read? It says BEST BUY, not Apple. Best Buy is having the sale so they can get suckers in to buy the phone and a bunch of useless junk no one needs.
2. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
*see's trade-in required*
Apple products will always be overpriced.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 19470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'd be all over this, if I didn't already on this beauty of a beast. This and my note 3, the best out there IMHO. Man the jedii rocks.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 19470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Awesome Mxy. Glad to have you back too bro.
18. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Considering the FC of apps an occasional unexpected reboot with iOS, its what is.
Over priced hardware that has issues, still.
11. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
A buck is too much, should be aPenny and not aCent more.
21. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
It's amazing how much many of you hate Apple so much. When I read some of these comments you would have thought Steve Jobs, Tim Cook and others over at Apple gang banged your mothers in front you and made you sit there and watch. Come on fellas and ladies and some of you fellas that act like ladies, lets all be mature here. You don't like Apple, I can respect that. I understand everyone is going to have opinions but my goodness some of you need your God given rights revoked to voice it.
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 19470; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
They hate apple that much, yet they so nothing about it other than harp on PA. If they're real about it, they'd take it rite to apple HQ. fakes
26. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
That's harder to read then some of my posts Dark lol.