Get notified whenever any of the Google Nexus devices are back in stock
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2012, 21:36 posted on
A clever little app is now available in the Google Play Store and it pushes out a notification to you whenever there is a status change with any of the Google Nexus devices; designed to look like the actual product page on the Google Play Store, you can select from momnitoring all Google Nexus models or only the ones that you are interested in...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3056; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I can see it now.
10:36 PM THURSDAY 12/27/2012, THE NEXUS DEVICES ARE BACK IN STOCK.
10:37 PM THURSDAY 12/27/2012 THE NEXUS DEVICES ARE OUT OF STOCK.
10. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
10:38 PM THURSDAY 12/27/2012 YOU POST YOUR COMMENT.
2. yyuu1000 (Posts: 153; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
well i got all 3 the 16gb 4 16 gb 7 and 32gb 10
6. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Good for you! Would you like a trophy as well?
3. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Well I had a buggy as hell nexus 4. Got another one off c list and again found the hardware to be subpar. Camera sux and the wifi would cut on and off and also hspa 4 g. With the bumper case it bcame way to Huge so I just traded mine for an s3 again. Truely the most reliable android and perfected android headset as of right now. Really sux bc I reallly wanted to ljke the nexus 4.
7. Riven (Posts: 25; Member since: 25 May 2012)
^This guy ....I'll counter his experience. This Nexus 4 has been the BEST Android phone i've ever owned. Everything works flawlessly, the phone is beautiful (too beautiful i'll admit, i got a case for it quick) and the HSPA+ speeds BLOW away my s**tty Sprint service. By the way, even with the case its actually smaller than the S3 so yeah this guy is off
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
wow thanks for sharing that because if only one person shares their bad experience with a phone it will make others have doubts, when its just "one" bad experience.........Glad to hear that this phone is great
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4170; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Do you know of any good cases for the Nexus 4, and if so could you link me to them? I've been searching forever and all I've found were soft TPU cases, but I want an actual protective case.
13. torr310 (Posts: 571; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
iPhone users are more likely blind to other non-Apple products.
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 6442; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
That's pretty unnecessary. They actually need an app for that? Why not just send an alert or an email?
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
12. papss (unregistered)
All I know is that google apparently doesn't want my money for a N10.. I'm about to purchase the Asus Infiniti TF700 instead