Get a Sony Ericsson LiveView Android-based watch for a mere $20
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2012, 10:59 posted on
If you’ve been eying something like the Motorola ACTV, but can’t see yourself forking over some serious dough to purchase one, then the easy price point of the Sony Ericsson LiveView will be considerably better on the pockets for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
will it only connect to an android phone or can it be used with a iphone or windows phone as well
2. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I don't see it being that useful. All that it really does is displays what's on my phone, unless I'm wrong.
5. Andman314 (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I was reading some customers reviews on Amazon. I dont think i would like to get it now.
I added the link to my post.
15. JGuinan007 (Posts: 634; Member since: 19 May 2011)
It's $20, I paid more for my screen protector. If it works half as good as it says it will still be worth it.
6. schecter7 (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
$20 sounds like a good price. Phones are getting bigger - so sometimes it might be easier to look at a watch like this. The design still bugs me though - well you get what what pay for :P
9. rn9215 (Posts: 45; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
But its one sh*t accessory always keeps on disconnecting i have one by the way.
And the smart watch is a good accessory try it guys!
10. pfroo40 (Posts: 28; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
I ordered one. Even if it kinda sucks, for $20 shipped it might be a neat little gadget. Maybe I can use it enough to decide if I want to buy a pebble when it comes out.
12. CommentBoxEnforcer (Posts: 87; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Ordered mines also...can't beat 20 bucks,especially if you love electronics...
13. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
have one, the sync is HORRIBLE! if you move your wrist away from your phone more than 3 feet even for a second or two, it un-synchs and doesnt auto synch back. not worth 5$ if you ask me.
14. andyboi_ph (Posts: 101; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
according to the one who purchased it on amazon.com 'such a colossal failure' so beware, read the reviews before you but it. It does not work well as advertised.
17. sankethkaruturi (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
this is worst of all watches and phones dont ever ever buy it bcoz it does not work independently it only works with an android phones that too which is 2.0 android os . bcoz for this again we have to a android