Get a Lumia 520 and 12-month Xbox Music Pass for $99, only in the USA
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2014, 09:29 posted on
Microsoft has an offer that anybody seeking a budget-conscious smartphone must consider. Between February 3rd and 17th, residents of the US and Puerto Rico can pick up a Lumia 520 (on AT&T) or 521 (on T-Mobile) phone, bundled with a 12-month Xbox Music Pass for $99. As both items cost $99 separately, taking half-off their combined price means you have a fantastic deal on your hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. sgodsell (Posts: 3063; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
The 1gb 525 has been released so they have to sell off the 512mb 520 some how. Since it didn't move well even at prices as low as $49 during the holiday season.
15. Liveitup (Posts: 1798; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
If you consider "selling like hotcakes" not doing well then you are correct.
2. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2067; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
All these great offers are always confined only to the US borders :(
3. papss (unregistered)
This is a great deal and I get Xbox music monthly so I'm jumping on a free phone.
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yep, and you can even sell the phone for a double win.. It's saving $20 on XBM, and getting a free phone..
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 1553; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
A few days ago the Lumia 521 was sold for only $59 or $69 from Microsoft's website... I find that a better steal than this :P
10. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
No.. A years worth of XBM is $120.. This way you save $20 on XBM, and get a free phone..
Basically, your paying $100 for what would usually be $180-$200.. Sound like a deal?
11. hurrycanger (Posts: 1553; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
It's not like I even want XBM, so nope, it's still not like a deal to me when comparing to what I mentioned above. But anyway, the Lumia 520/521 alone is already worth that price. It is absolutely a great deal to those who already want XBM.
14. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
A Lamborghini Aventador for $150k is not a deal for someone who isn't interested..
That doesn't say much.... Lol.
16. hurrycanger (Posts: 1553; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Maybe you need to learn how to compare properly?
Sell me a brand new Lumia 1520 for $300 and I'll consider it a deal. Xbox Music, however, is a useless piece of crap to me. I bet I can't even resell it. lol
12. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
they had xbox music for a year on sale for 30 bucks. It sucks compared to other music services anyway. Should be free with Xbox Live.
13. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
30 million songs? How does it suck? When was the last time you used it..
18. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
The price In comparison to other services. Espically when you can get them all for free DRM-free higher quality and compaitble on all devices with torrents lol.
17. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I prefer Nokia Music, er, Mix Radio, to Xbox Music, so I wish I could choose to get an Xbox Live subscription with the phone instead of the music. Great deal either way.