Get a Lumia 520 and 12-month Xbox Music Pass for $99, only in the USA
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2014, 09:29 posted on
Microsoft has an offer that anybody seeking a budget-conscious smartphone must consider. Between February 3rd and 17th, residents of the US and Puerto Rico can pick up a Lumia 520 (on AT&T) or 521 (on T-Mobile) phone, bundled with a 12-month Xbox Music Pass for $99. As both items cost $99 separately, taking half-off their combined price means you have a fantastic deal on your hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. sgodsell (Posts: 367; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
The 1gb 525 has been released so they have to sell off the 512mb 520 some how. Since it didn't move well even at prices as low as $49 during the holiday season.
15. Liveitup (Posts: 380; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
If you consider "selling like hotcakes" not doing well then you are correct.
2. NokiaFTW (Posts: 849; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
All these great offers are always confined only to the US borders :(
3. papss (Posts: 3458; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
This is a great deal and I get Xbox music monthly so I'm jumping on a free phone.
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2881; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yep, and you can even sell the phone for a double win.. It's saving $20 on XBM, and getting a free phone..
7. hurrycanger (Posts: 634; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
A few days ago the Lumia 521 was sold for only $59 or $69 from Microsoft's website... I find that a better steal than this :P
10. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2881; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
No.. A years worth of XBM is $120.. This way you save $20 on XBM, and get a free phone..
Basically, your paying $100 for what would usually be $180-$200.. Sound like a deal?
11. hurrycanger (Posts: 634; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
It's not like I even want XBM, so nope, it's still not like a deal to me when comparing to what I mentioned above. But anyway, the Lumia 520/521 alone is already worth that price. It is absolutely a great deal to those who already want XBM.
14. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2881; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
A Lamborghini Aventador for $150k is not a deal for someone who isn't interested..
That doesn't say much.... Lol.
16. hurrycanger (Posts: 634; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Maybe you need to learn how to compare properly?
Sell me a brand new Lumia 1520 for $300 and I'll consider it a deal. Xbox Music, however, is a useless piece of crap to me. I bet I can't even resell it. lol
12. wolfsaviorzx (Posts: 110; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
they had xbox music for a year on sale for 30 bucks. It sucks compared to other music services anyway. Should be free with Xbox Live.
13. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2881; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
30 million songs? How does it suck? When was the last time you used it..
18. wolfsaviorzx (Posts: 110; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
The price In comparison to other services. Espically when you can get them all for free DRM-free higher quality and compaitble on all devices with torrents lol.
17. -box- (Posts: 3571; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I prefer Nokia Music, er, Mix Radio, to Xbox Music, so I wish I could choose to get an Xbox Live subscription with the phone instead of the music. Great deal either way.