Get $100 to $125 off the Motorola Moto X on Moto Maker through July 23rd
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2014, 23:10 posted on
The Moto X is distinct for its voice controls and the level of functionality it is able to deliver without...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RoundhouseMcGee (Posts: 188; Member since: 25 May 2014)
Really wish more manufacturers would offer something like this. Great phone, great concept.
5. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Too bad the Moto X didn't have these discounts and these storage capacities at launch.
Probably too much Google influence -- they really hate phones with a lot of storage, SD cards, and anything else that keeps data away from their servers.
6. Gawain (Posts: 405; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
The Nexus 5 has up to 32GB, and the Moto X was the same - both with no SD cards. I see your point, but 32GB without an SD card is not terrible. Even the LG G2 is like that, and that is one outstanding device.
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7167; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Still think it's a tad overpriced. If Motorola offered these prices from the start it would be a decent deal.
9. VZWuser76 (Posts: 2753; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
And how much is a comparable full priced iPhone, 5s or 5c? You can't compare subsidized price and full retail.
11. Scott93274 (Posts: 2859; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
You can get the phone for free from some carriers. So please, enough with the "It costs too much comments"
10. WinDroid (Posts: 77; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Still too expensive. Make it 250 for the 64 gb model and I'll bite
12. thunder18 (Posts: 121; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
Code does not appear to work unless you're buying off contract. Still a great deal even without the discount.