German owners of the Samsung Galaxy S II Plus receive Android 4.2.2
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2013, 04:38 posted on
Does Samsung have it backwards? Over in Germany, the Samsung Galaxy S II Plus is receiving an update to Android 4.2.2; so what's the big deal? Well, it turns out that the Galaxy S II Plus is being updated while the Samsung Galaxy S III and the Samsung GALAXY Note II stick at Android 4.1.2 in the country. There is talk that on some devices, Sammy is skipping Android 4.2.2 to go straight to Android 4.3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3658; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Samsung has issue with their Touchwiz in SII & SII plus.
2. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
samsung wants s2 plus to sell more
so they did this
and i think original s2 is much powerful than s2 plus
4. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Yes it is purely a marketing scheme by samsung to sell S2 Plus models more..Original S2 has more than enough power to run 4.2.2 touchwiz (or whateva) ....Touchwiz compatibility issue is just a Samsung way of saying "Hey its the end of the line for S2 , go and buy a new phone !"
5. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Even my SGS1 from 2010 can run the newest touchwiz, it is only a matter of optimalization.
3. fanboylemonkiller (Posts: 16; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
pleaseee make it for galaxy note original!!! :,( samsung pepppeplease
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3586; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
"two years of age (that's 150 human years)"
Haha. So true.
EDIT: Editors, take note. I was warned twice before posting this that I was using a gay slur that begins with the letter f. If I can't post the words, "of age" without your sensors thinking I'm being inappropriate, there are probably some algorithms in the system that need to be changed.
7. jonartpop (Posts: 168; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
My Intl version of GS3 got about 90MBs minor update of Jelly Bean 4.1.2 and the update makes my phone heat for no reason and the battery power gets worse. Please Samsung fix this. It sucks.