German government gives BlackBerry Z10 lots of love, security wins the day
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2013, 21:45 posted on
The German government is on its way to outfit 5,000 employees with the new Z10 thanks to its security benefits...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bb10.dead.dead.dead (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
The GERMAN govt will regret their decision very soon.....
3. nazyr1803 (Posts: 81; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
well...that is ur opinion...have the other phone give a good security??
so shut up!!
4. bb10.dead.dead.dead (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
apple iOS and Google Android security LEVEL is already on par with BB.
BB is hyping their security is better, but the truth is not better than competitor.... and the worst... BB server stability is very bad. The push email & BBM do run trouble every now and then...
and with BB gonna bankrupt this year, investing in BB10 is the worst decision german govt ever had.
12. miklosjobbagy (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
They paid a lot of money for a technology that is on the market for 8 years, and does not costs thousands of euros...
Actually Secfone (check their UK website) was the very first company that used TPM technology for mobile communication encryption. The debut of the technology was at CeBit 2006 in Hannover. Their cryptocard can be used with almost any smartphone that runs Android. And the Secfone cryptocard costs only 300 EUR (and you have to pay 55 EUR/month for the service, if you use Secfone's servers).
2. lyndon420 (Posts: 1785; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Good for BB. Hope they make somewhat of a comeback at least.
8. SitiHardiyantiRukmanaBangsat (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
They already slashing their price in UK.
A sign that RIM will RIP soon.
5. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
there will always be hope for Canadian BB because its Canadian and their software is not monitored every second by a country that even its own people doesn't trust Cough* America Cough* i
6. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Im happy as long as they dont use apple
Easy to hack
Easier to damage
Small screen with huge bottom and top bezel
No HD, NFC, SD Slot, ECT.....
But it is fast and simple to use like a kids toy
9. dante.lebeau (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I see,they are planning on another anti Jews world domination again.
10. DanishDynamite (Posts: 30; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Shut the f**k up!!! I'm from Denmark, and if some stupid pig... like you... don't know where that is, we are Germanys neighbors. I know a lot of German people, and believe me, they aren't proud of what Hitler did to that country, in fact that is a very embarrassing subject for them. So don't... just don't...