German court absolves Apple of infringing on a Samsung 3G-related patent, six more to go
0. phoneArena 20 Jan 2012, 07:49 posted on
New year, same... patents. Judge Andreas Voss of Germany’s Mannheim Regional Court just ruled today that Apple is not infringing one of the seven 3G standard patents Samsung claimed it is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jbash (Posts: 342; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
"unless the companies man up and work out the inevitable settlements already."
couldn't agree with you more
3. JGuinan007 (Posts: 666; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Then what would happen to the Lawyers, I dont think they are going to give up this cash cow anytime in the next few years
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
yeah but rotten fruit would never agree to that. they are just afraid of green ROBOT
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
through summer? ha. more likely through christmas 2015.. lol
7. bigdawg23 (Posts: 437; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Glad they keep battling this out, so use consumers get to pay higher prices for the phones.
8. TechGeekpk (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
They should focus on their products quality and customers. They fighting on eachother's success.