German court absolves Apple of infringing on a Samsung 3G-related patent, six more to go
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Jan 2012, 07:49
New year, same... patents. Judge Andreas Voss of Germany’s Mannheim Regional Court just ruled today that Apple is not infringing one of the seven 3G standard patents Samsung claimed it is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jbash posted on 20 Jan 2012, 07:59 2 0
"unless the companies man up and work out the inevitable settlements already."
couldn't agree with you more
3. JGuinan007 posted on 20 Jan 2012, 08:26 1 0
Then what would happen to the Lawyers, I dont think they are going to give up this cash cow anytime in the next few years
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 20 Jan 2012, 08:46 5 2
yeah but rotten fruit would never agree to that. they are just afraid of green ROBOT
6. remixfa posted on 20 Jan 2012, 10:07 4 0
through summer? ha. more likely through christmas 2015.. lol
7. bigdawg23 posted on 20 Jan 2012, 10:16 1 0
Glad they keep battling this out, so use consumers get to pay higher prices for the phones.
8. TechGeekpk posted on 20 Jan 2012, 12:40 2 0
They should focus on their products quality and customers. They fighting on eachother's success.