Generic Windows Phone handset makes an appearance in third person shooter game
Sunset Overdrive is a third person shooter for the Xbox One, and Microsoft wasted no time promoting the Windows Phone platform in the game. The title will be released sometime in 2014.
You can check out the trailer for the game by clicking on the video below. At around the 1:41 mark, you'll see the image of the phone. The Windows Phone logo is covered up, but the navigation icons still match up. Now let's hope that the Microsoft smartwatch makes a real-life appearance before E3 comes to an end.
1. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
just buy a PS4 and play real games. dont waste your times on mobile games...
2. aayupanday (Posts: 554; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Get a PC with good graphics card... Problem Solved
3. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Or just buy a PC, PS4 and an Xbox One and laugh at all the idiots fight about it.
Obviously multiplats are superior on PC and then you use the consoles for exclusives.
9. elitewolverine (Posts: 3366; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
technically yes you can, in fact a forza 5 was shown running with direct x 12 on a pc with little coding effort.
You should say, is Forza available on pc
5. chocowii (Posts: 387; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
B..but there is no Flappy Birds on the PSN!
11. rizevnarastek (Posts: 338; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
It's not a generic WP... it looks EXACTLY like HTC 8X.
...generic... pfff... coming from so called phone experts.