Geek fashion: best phone and tablet pants, sweaters and jackets
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Jan 2013, 04:41
We now have the slim fit girl pants with a phone pocket on the thigh that let you go clubbing with the bare necessities - keys, phone and a chunk of change - without worries that the slim fit won't let you sit with the phone in your pocket, and we have a jacket that lets you use the phone through the pocket it's in. Take a peak at the dorky fashion collection inside...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 29 Jan 2013, 06:47 0 0
I'll adjust myself to the device but i won't adjust the clothes i wear according to the device, no sir!
4. gwuhua1984 posted on 29 Jan 2013, 12:51 0 0
Number 6 is pretty nice, good way to stow away all the gadgets and not needing any extra bags.
5. InspectorGadget80 posted on 29 Jan 2013, 14:33 1 0
this have to be the most stupidest thing ever. excluded the hot girls
6. BattleBrat posted on 29 Jan 2013, 21:04 0 0
I have a SEV Jacket, it's nice, warm and good looking, well designed too.
7. BattleBrat posted on 29 Jan 2013, 21:06 0 0
I should also mention #6 and #3 are the same company
8. Mobilephile posted on 30 Jan 2013, 20:38 0 0
The smartphone pants are just painful to look at and they're just trying too hard. Are users too lazy to take to it out of their pockets??
okay so its easier to turn a flap than take it out? From a design standpoint, the video doesn't really convince me at all, plus I cant imagine having a good viewing angle when standing up....pointless. These companies need to die, like now