Geek fashion: best phone and tablet pants, sweaters and jackets
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 04:41 posted on
We now have the slim fit girl pants with a phone pocket on the thigh that let you go clubbing with the bare necessities - keys, phone and a chunk of change - without worries that the slim fit won't let you sit with the phone in your pocket, and we have a jacket that lets you use the phone through the pocket it's in. Take a peak at the dorky fashion collection inside...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I want #7 and #8
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1301; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
iDont want to live on this planet anymore
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'll adjust myself to the device but i won't adjust the clothes i wear according to the device, no sir!
4. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Number 6 is pretty nice, good way to stow away all the gadgets and not needing any extra bags.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
this have to be the most stupidest thing ever. excluded the hot girls
6. BattleBrat (Posts: 1038; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I have a SEV Jacket, it's nice, warm and good looking, well designed too.
7. BattleBrat (Posts: 1038; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I should also mention #6 and #3 are the same company
8. Mobilephile (Posts: 66; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
The smartphone pants are just painful to look at and they're just trying too hard. Are users too lazy to take to it out of their pockets??
okay so its easier to turn a flap than take it out? From a design standpoint, the video doesn't really convince me at all, plus I cant imagine having a good viewing angle when standing up....pointless. These companies need to die, like now