Gazelle reports 10,000 customers trading in their iPads for a new iPad 2
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Mar 2011, 17:30
Gazelle, a leading reCommerce company, reports that more than 10,000 customers have traded in their original iPads to leverage the cost of an iPad 2; last week alone broke all their previous trade-in records...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BaiGanyo posted on 11 Mar 2011, 17:55 3 5
Its funny, there was so little new about the the new 1.1 version that people still want the old one. Pathetic. Another flop.
2. Beaker (unregistered) posted on 11 Mar 2011, 18:34 6 3
Another flop? What planet are you from? Come back to earth, buddy.
4. 530gemini posted on 11 Mar 2011, 19:22 5 3
What's more funny is you posting comments on all Apple related articles when you believe it to be a flop company with flop products :) Now that's funny :)
5. 530gemini posted on 11 Mar 2011, 19:30 4 2
Awww, thanks to Phone Arena, I now know where to sell my ipad. Just got a qoute grom Gazelle for $300 for my ipad.
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered) posted on 11 Mar 2011, 19:42 3 5
Some people are stupid for wasting their money on APPLE products. Learn from your mistakes. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FIRST product from APPLE cause they will always make 2 or 3rd products anyway.
7. Fanboys Suck posted on 11 Mar 2011, 20:51 6 2
Because we all know every other company in the world will only make ONE product and stop after that... So you buy those first releases.... Idiot...
12. luis_lopez_351 posted on 13 Mar 2011, 20:25 1 0
yeah and when they stop selling them u find them on ebay ;) xD
8. JeffdaBeat posted on 11 Mar 2011, 21:00 5 2
I love Apple, but if I had an original iPad, I would trade it in for the iPad 2.
9. luis_lopez_351 posted on 11 Mar 2011, 21:53 4 2
it would be stupid not to return it but it doesnt make u a genius since u bought it in the first place -__-
10. som posted on 12 Mar 2011, 07:09 0 0
Apps developers must never learned from Vindows 6.5 cannot be upgrade to Windows 7.0, what happen when new Windows 8 arrive and Windows 7.0 cannot be upgrade. It is a developers business but I learned from my Windows 6.5 phone no more Windows in my life.
11. jroc74 posted on 13 Mar 2011, 13:30 0 0
And I always here some folk in the Apple camp always say "specs dont matter"
Seems 10,000 folks so far think they do..