Gas leaks at Samsung plant: one worker dead, investigation underway
0. phoneArena 28 Jan 2013, 07:14 posted on
Gas leak at a Samsung plant led to the death of one worker at a factory in Hwaseong, Korea, and four more were injured but later recovered fully at a local hospital…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Well this a first. Those people in the plants need to take saftey as first priority
9. hung2900 (Posts: 951; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I agree but i cannot find out any relation between a "phone" site and an accident of a chemical factory.
22. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
who told u samsung made only 'PHONE's?? are u new 2 dis universe?
12. rf1975 (Posts: 254; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Most of the companies newer bother about the workers or environment.
They know they can escape from the law using the loop holes.
check this link...
I do not think many people get the justice.
13. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12039; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I think Samsung needs to work on improving their safety standards.
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I think apple should stop forcing the chinese to work over time & to stop making them work faster and regulate conditions in the plants
20. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
I think you need to slip and fall.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hydroflouric acid? Its a refrigerator factory...
The worker has made his bravest job to rescue his company factory and manage to avoid leak outside the factory, may rest in peace :,(
6. flower99 (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
why do you received red thumb by saying a braviest man to rescue factory?
4. nwright94 (unregistered)
Hopefully they find the leak before more people are hurt :( hope the dead mans family is supported through his death.
7. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
not funny! some poor soul somewhere just lost somebody of their own...i mean i love making Apple jokes just as much as the next guy but this aint the time
8. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
You're right, and I apologize. Imma d**k :(
10. tedkord (Posts: 10665; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I work at a facility with HF. It's bad stuff.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 20081; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hopefully there's no more fatalities. That's sad
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 20081; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Only two reds? I thought I was hated more than that.
18. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
why would someone red you - it sad that someone was hurt.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 20081; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I wish I had the answer for that but some people just have no class
15. mrblah (Posts: 576; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
Sounds like there safety standards are about as high as there product qulity!
21. quakan (Posts: 1361; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Had this had been Apple...........damn hypocrites.