Gas leaks at Samsung plant: one worker dead, investigation underway
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Jan 2013, 07:14
Gas leak at a Samsung plant led to the death of one worker at a factory in Hwaseong, Korea, and four more were injured but later recovered fully at a local hospital…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 07:21 7
Well this a first. Those people in the plants need to take saftey as first priority
9. hung2900 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 08:36 3
I agree but i cannot find out any relation between a "phone" site and an accident of a chemical factory.
22. jinxed posted on 29 Jan 2013, 01:09 0
who told u samsung made only 'PHONE's?? are u new 2 dis universe?
12. rf1975 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 09:44 0
Most of the companies newer bother about the workers or environment.
They know they can escape from the law using the loop holes.
check this link...
I do not think many people get the justice.
13. Mxyzptlk posted on 28 Jan 2013, 10:01 4
I think Samsung needs to work on improving their safety standards.
16. InspectorGadget80 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 14:47 2
I think apple should stop forcing the chinese to work over time & to stop making them work faster and regulate conditions in the plants
3. wendygarett posted on 28 Jan 2013, 07:38 5
Hydroflouric acid? Its a refrigerator factory...
The worker has made his bravest job to rescue his company factory and manage to avoid leak outside the factory, may rest in peace :,(
6. flower99 (banned) posted on 28 Jan 2013, 08:19 3
why do you received red thumb by saying a braviest man to rescue factory?
4. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 28 Jan 2013, 08:01 2
Hopefully they find the leak before more people are hurt :( hope the dead mans family is supported through his death.
7. PhenomFaz posted on 28 Jan 2013, 08:24 3
not funny! some poor soul somewhere just lost somebody of their own...i mean i love making Apple jokes just as much as the next guy but this aint the time
11. darkkjedii posted on 28 Jan 2013, 09:32 6
Hopefully there's no more fatalities. That's sad
14. darkkjedii posted on 28 Jan 2013, 12:50 3
Only two reds? I thought I was hated more than that.
18. networkdood posted on 28 Jan 2013, 14:59 2
why would someone red you - it sad that someone was hurt.
19. darkkjedii posted on 28 Jan 2013, 15:01 3
I wish I had the answer for that but some people just have no class
15. mrblah posted on 28 Jan 2013, 14:21 1
Sounds like there safety standards are about as high as there product qulity!